Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Challenge me to Build 5.0
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Challenge me to Build 5.0
Thank you mrmiss! Inlove
Glad you like it. Mission fullfilled. ^^
Received Awards:
Challenge HostSending LoveNew FriendBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterDorm CrazySmall QuartersBased in FictionAnd unicornsCopy Cat
Protectron challenged me to recreate this pic:

[Image: hl_030811_03.jpg]

and complete the rest of the house. I didn't furnish it but I did build the whole house and did a little bit of landscaping Smile (sorry it took so long, lol)

The house is spread over 3 levels, with an atrium at the entrance spanning over all 3 levels, the bedrooms are on the ground level, the 1st level is a massive open plan living area that opens out into a large deck and pool with stunning views of the mountains and out over the bay, and the top floor is in part open to below and comprises the master suite including a private sitting area, and a pretty decent sized balcony off the master bedroom.

[Image: ChallengeMe01_00.jpg]

[Image: ChallengeMe01_01.jpg]

[Image: ChallengeMe01_08.jpg]

[Image: ChallengeMe01_02.jpg]

[Image: ChallengeMe01_03.jpg]

[Image: ChallengeMe01_09.jpg]

[Image: ChallengeMe01_04.jpg]

[Image: ChallengeMe01_07.jpg]

[Image: ChallengeMe01_06.jpg]

[Image: ChallengeMe01_05.jpg]

[Image: awesims-sig.jpg]
Received Awards:
Great GardenerFreelancerPhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveDonatorGold StafferSound of MusicWish FulfillerPrize DonatorMini MeLayouterSilver Staffer
Sarah, I'm in awe! You did an outstanding job on this re-creation puzzle I gave you! I must say the original house looks nothing like yours but yours is honestly much, much better! The first picture you took is an amazing replica of the picture I gave you! I hope the whole challenge wasn't too big but you took it and did something amazing!
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg]

Last.fm | Call me Pro

[+] 1 user says Thank You to Protectron for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
In awe agian... no wonder you are the owner of Awesims. This house really look awesome!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
If you're an eagle you sure have a very convincing costume Sarah!

That is absolutely amazing! I love how you designed the house with 3 stories in front and 2 in the back, it suits it very well. Moreover, your attention to the structure of the interior makes it even more stunning as you connected the exterior and the interior of the house. The beautiful detailing just finishes that picture.

I think I need to go back into my pot now growing
[Image: DWSig.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Phyre for this post
Received Awards:
Retired ModeratorSending LoveNew FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyFeedbackerPrize DonatorBirthday WisherDonatorTutorial WriterChallenge HostLS Extra StafferStir CrazyWish Fulfiller
Good grief, Sarah! Just stop it! This is SO not cool, putting us all to shame like this Tongueout
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
oh you guys are so silly, heheh! Heart

I think I would like another build challenge, and to keep everyone happy I will up my level Wink

Game: Sims 3
Skill Level: Pterosaur
As always, I'm up for anything, I want a challenge!
Received Awards:
Great GardenerFreelancerPhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveDonatorGold StafferSound of MusicWish FulfillerPrize DonatorMini MeLayouterSilver Staffer
Sarah - I have always wanted to see Frank Lloyd Wright's home and studio in Oak Park, Illinois recreated in The Sims.

Do you think you're up for it?

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
Definitely! I accept! This will definitely be a challenge.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to sixtyten for this post
Received Awards:
sixtyten, that looks amazing! Wow. I love all of the levels and what you did with the ceiling tiles on the overhang. That would make an awesome club or museum!

I would like a building challenge, if anyone has any ideas!

Game: Sims 3
Skill Level: probably somewhere between Eagle and Pterosaur
I am struggling with: I haven't done much building in modern style -- I usually do old stuff. But I'm in a modern mood lately, so give me a challenge! Smile
Received Awards:
Great BuilderTreasure HunterSending LoveBeing BraveBirthday WisherDonatorTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographer of the WeekColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Challenge Me To...(No End Date) Kementari 533 192,681 11-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Kementari
  Gardening Challenge me to Garden 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 57 22,378 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat
  Challenge Me to Build 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 32 15,231 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat