Gift from Sixtyten - Large unframed canvas mesh
MactheKat asked me to make a mesh for some artwork a friend of hers made, so I did!

I figured people might like to put their own art on it as well, so I'm including a CS3 photoshop template for you to make your own recolours if you choose!

It comes preloaded with 6 different paintings, with the sweet robot theme Smile

Enjoy!

[Image: Mette-Preview.jpg]

[Image: Mette01.jpg]

[Image: Mette02.jpg]

[Image: Mette03.jpg]

Download (Sims3Pack)

Photoshop Template (Photoshop CS3) - included
[Image: awesims-sig.jpg]
Received Awards:
Great GardenerFreelancerPhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveDonatorGold StafferSound of MusicWish FulfillerPrize DonatorMini MeLayouterSilver Staffer
Thank you Sarah, Mette will be so happy about this. And they just look great! The new mesh is looking really great.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
awwww... these are too cute! thank you! Inlove
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
Awesome! Thank you very much for sharing Bear
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
Thank you so much for sharing these! Smile
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Great mesh, Sarah. And *amazing* art. Smile
-------------------------------
[Image: Affiliatebuttonmedium.jpg]
Click banner to go to my blog
Received Awards:
Chatty CathyTutorial WriterBeginner's LuckChallenge CrazyNew FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyHoarderStorytellerGreat BuilderFeedbackerBeginner BuildersSending LoveBeing BravePrize DonatorRetired StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Challenge RocketeerBirthday WisherParty AnimalTime TravellerDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy Cat
Thank you sweet Sarah Kiss!
Former Proofreader, Writer, Photographer, Moderator - I'm still a Part-time *cough* vevlet
Heart

Received Awards:
FeedbackerThank MachineDonatorGold StafferAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyBirthday WisherRetired ModeratorRetired StafferEP MonsterProofreaderRetired StafferWriterSilver Staffer
Those are so adorable and it is exactly the kind of mesh I'm looking for! Inlove
Thank you so much!
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
I just found the file and have updated the freaking link!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
(08-12-2011, 11:10 AM)sixtyten Wrote: MactheKat asked me to make a mesh for some artwork a friend of hers made, so I did!

I figured people might like to put their own art assurance chien on it as well, so I'm including a CS3 photoshop template for you to make your own recolours if you choose!

It comes preloaded with 6 different paintings, with the sweet robot theme Smile

Enjoy!

Hello!
I'm a new member and i'm looking for the link to download the old version because mine has been deleted!
Thanks!
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Sim Next Door goodies from Sarah! sixtyten 55 77,591 04-04-2015, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Gardenof
  Gift from Sarah: Cuties patooties animal cushions sixtyten 36 37,154 12-05-2014, 10:48 PM
Last Post: florence
  Participation Prizes Relased! Kementari 21 13,571 04-01-2013, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Kementari