Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Fantasy (closing 29th December)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Fantasy (closing 29th December)
[Image: qqpnnr.jpg]

Loving Harry Potter, Lord of the rings, faries or that dark, sad wizard in your head? Then you are in the right spot!
This challenge is about fantasy stories...it can be a common one...like snow white, the golden compass or avatar...or the very private personal one that goes on in your mind. I tend to dream 'faitytale like' - you do also? Well, go ahead and show us what is only possible in dreams and tales...

The Task
Pick a fantasy story (or invent your own one) and decorate a room or outdoor space inspired by it. Tell us - shortly or extensive - what your story is or what you've been inspired by.

The Rules
• Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
• Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
• You may enter 3 times
• For each entry you have to pick another theme.
• Tell us about 'that fantasy'.
• Have fun and let your imagination go wild!

Participation Price
Thank you WickedEdge for donating these fantastic paintings!
[Image: y71tQ.jpg]

[Image: DSAHi.jpg]

This challenge closes the 29th of December
hania

Received Awards:
PhotographerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherSending LoveRetired ModeratorChallenge HostSilver StafferAnd unicornsSmall Quarters
Participants

Sims 3
Sims 2
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Ui...its open its open! Rofl Cant wait what you guys come up with...
hania

Received Awards:
PhotographerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherSending LoveRetired ModeratorChallenge HostSilver StafferAnd unicornsSmall Quarters
This is amazing! I'm going to give it a try Smile
Received Awards:
Color Lover
Oh this one sounds like fun! Do we have to do "traditional" fantasy? or can a Dune inspired room be acceptable?
[Image: RhNWB9Mh.png]
Received Awards:
WriterLS Extra StafferNew FriendFeaturedContest WinnerTreasure HunterSending LovePhotographerChallenge HostPrize DonatorChallenge MasterTake me AwayBirthday WisherDesign StylerDonatorSound of MusicChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyTime TravellerAnd unicornsCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Small QuartersEP MonsterColor LoverRetired Staffer
Here goes.

Merciless in the heat of battle and more bitter than the chill wind of the north itself, one thing is certain to many-- Ilya Merlantz is someone you want on your side. Few have the privilege of calling him an ally and even less have the honor of calling him friend. In truth, this ferocious warlord's menacing aura belies a tendency to treat those close with an irrefutable hospitality. Anyone he considers family is welcome to step inside his humble abode, though there is one room which grants no access to anyone save for Ilya himself; It is a cozy lair that showcases the keeper's collection of old spellbooks, war logs and trophies of all kinds of game he has slain... as well as his brutal lack of anything resembling organization. Material from next door where Ilya practices his bonecarving hobby has spilled in and mingles freely among the lost lore piled up on the pelts of deer and elk he killed and skinned personally. Should anyone from the barracks hear of this blatant contradiction to all they know of their grand tactician, they wouldn't repeat it for they know the warlord's wrath.

[Image: qoX9y.jpg]

[Image: ZNEnD.jpg]

[Image: OCDn6.jpg]

[Image: 4mt9x.jpg]

[Image: yEh5I.jpg]

[Image: RDipW.jpg]

[Image: s1Tz4.jpg]

[Image: qfXau.jpg]

[Image: ItgxZ.jpg]

[Image: ytMOn.jpg]

You've been here far too long. Get out before he comes back. There's no telling what he'll do if you're found.

More here.
Been meaning to get this done for a while. It turned out to be loads of fun. Also, uh. I had no idea what exactly the writing was supposed to be about. I hope what's above suffices.
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterSmall QuartersBased in FictionSending LoveAnd unicornsPrize Donator
WickedEdge That is one worthy of Camelot room, LOVE IT!!!! Yes
[+] 1 user says Thank You to LadyLucie for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendDesign StylerBeing BraveTake me AwayDeck the HallsCopy CatSmall Quarters
Oh WickEdge, that is so moody and atmospheric! Love it!
Freelance Writer and Photographer
[Image: grouphugg.gif]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ballarose for this post
Received Awards:
Retired ModeratorCarebearWriterProofreaderContest WinnerTopic StarterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterSending LoveStir CrazyDonatorPhotographerSilver StafferBased in FictionBirthday WisherStorytellerFeedbackerCopy CatPet PersonEP MonsterEA are you kidding?
Wow WickedEdge, this is an absolutly cool entry, this room looks so mysterious and has a an gloomy and dark atmosphere. And in my mind's eye, I can see Ilya standing behind the door in his armor, that's so great! I love it Inlove
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Findu for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendDorm CrazyBirthday WisherBeing BraveSending LoveFeedbackerTreasure HunterChild FriendlyTake me AwayPet PersonHoarderTech SuportEP MonsterPrize DonatorWCIF MasterPhotographer of the MonthSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?FeaturedChallenge HostCopy CatFreelancerHorse LoverCarebearAd ManRetired StafferOn a Platter
WickedEdge : That's just ... mindblowing!
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila