Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Fantasy (closing 29th December)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Fantasy (closing 29th December)
lylim it is amazing! love the night shots Inlove
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

[+] 1 user says Thank You to annyway for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
WickedEdge your entry is sensational. What a way to start a challenge. I loved the story, the atmosphere and the way you've decorated the area. It's like something out of an old medieval novel.

Ly beautiful entry as usual. I love the way it all comes together and the attention to detail you have.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to peachbird76 for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherTreasure HunterBeing BraveDonatorChild FriendlyCopy Cat
Ly, I can see that Spirited away was your inspiration. I really think it's a fantastic place. There's that ghost thing going on and the lanterns are great. The chickens are a brilliant touch. They make it real and kind of spooky to me.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
This reminds me of Fried Green Tomatoes (the movie) I don't know why giggle I guess its the country feel it has to it. Its very serene.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kementari for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
lylim, you are quickly making a reputation for yourself as our Queen of all things rustic! What a gorgrous space. All the little touches that bring this space to life are great - the little chicks, wagon wheels, the blanket casually tossed on the counter. Lovely.
Freelance Writer and Photographer
[Image: grouphugg.gif]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ballarose for this post
Received Awards:
Retired ModeratorCarebearWriterProofreaderContest WinnerTopic StarterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterSending LoveStir CrazyDonatorPhotographerSilver StafferBased in FictionBirthday WisherStorytellerFeedbackerCopy CatPet PersonEP MonsterEA are you kidding?
WickedEdge, great, atmospheric room! Lots of personality. I bet anyone summoned to attend the warlord in that room will be very afraid to accidentally knock something over...

lylim6, love love love! One of my favorite movies, and you did a fantastic job capturing the feel of that market. Just need a few huge pigs. Smile I think the second picture's my favorite!
[+] 2 users say Thank You to MooiGray for this post
Received Awards:
Sending Love
I keep coming back to your stalls, Lylim6. It's a fun area, but there's definitely something going on under the surface. The giant head is a great touch.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to WickedEdge for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterSmall QuartersBased in FictionSending LoveAnd unicornsPrize Donator
great job!
really like both entrys
... because L O V E is the M O S T valuable thing in L I F E !
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Karlha for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters
Wow, I love your pics lylim, that amusement park looks amazing. It definitely looks like something out of a anime/manga film!
[Image: Starla.png]
Received Awards:
Based in FictionSending LovePhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveSmall QuartersTreasure HunterEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthColor Lover
WickedEdge, really great work! I love the colors you chose and the details are awesome!
lylim6, so lovely and bright! Beautiful night shots. Hens make a great addition.
Well, my entry is modest. It's a witch hut on wobbly stilts Itwasntme
And here's the story: What a girl should do when everyone around thinks she's a witch? Run! Salma was forced to escape when she was 14...When maddened villagers killed her mother, accusing the woman of sorcery, the teenage girl's world'd changed forever!
No one understood her. An orphan, she was all alone. Salma had to protect herself, she had to survive... She found an old hut deep in the forest and made her home there.
40 years'd passed since that day...All local residents know a legend about an old witch living in a hut on wobbly stilts deep in the forest. People say she's collecting herbs after midnight and a scary cat always accompanies her...
What a girl should do when everyone thinks she's a witch? Become one!
The end!
Sorry for my english Blush
[Image: Screenshot-159.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-153.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-147.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-146-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-145-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-138.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-136.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-135.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-134.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-131.jpg]
More and bigger pics here Smile
HeartBearHeart
Received Awards:
New FriendSound of MusicBased in FictionLandscapes GaloreBeing BraveAnd unicornsDeck the HallsTreasure HunterPet PersonEP Monster

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila