Gift from Sarah: Cuties patooties animal cushions
**Now updated for the Pets patch**

Hey dudes! It seems that the world is Owl crazy right now, so I made a cute little cushion mesh in the shape of an owl!

It has 4 channel options for maximum colour and print options, and best of all (in my opinion) it has 3 variations on the one mesh - the base owl, something vaguely badger'ish (its a stretch, yes, but I did say vaguely, haha), and something somewhat racoon'ish! You'll need to use an OMSP to place these cushions at couch level Smile

[Image: cushions.jpg]

Download the sims3pack here and enjoy the cuteness!!

moderatornote All Awesims files can now be found here!NIsR3JAb!-2e_1UWE3AMCEgkKRYXO1A
[Image: awesims-sig.jpg]
Received Awards:
Great GardenerFreelancerPhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveDonatorGold StafferSound of MusicWish FulfillerPrize DonatorMini MeLayouterSilver Staffer
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
These are just so adorable, thank you!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
They are absolutely lovely Sarah! Thank you Bear
[Image: DWSig.png]
Received Awards:
Retired ModeratorSending LoveNew FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyFeedbackerPrize DonatorBirthday WisherDonatorTutorial WriterChallenge HostLS Extra StafferStir CrazyWish Fulfiller
Thank you Sarah. These are so cute and lovely. I Heart them.
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
OMG Sarah, those are awesome! Thanks!
Assitant Chief Editor, Head of Photography, layouter
Sims 2| Sims 3

Take better picturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
PhotographerLayouterPhotographer of the WeekHoarderLS Extra StafferOrganizerChallenge HostWriterGold StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?JudgecornSmall QuartersSilver StafferColor Lover
They are so cute. Gorgeous.
Received Awards:
Gorgeous Sarah, thank you for sharing them Smile
Received Awards:
Retired StafferVery helpfulThank MachineWCIF MasterTreasure HunterChatty CathyPrize DonatorSending LoveHoarderTutorial WriterBirthday WisherSilver StafferI DoSmall QuartersChild FriendlyPhotographer of the WeekStorytellerRetired ModeratorPet PersonEA are you kidding?Color Lover
You are really an amazing creator! Thanks a lot!
[Image: prona.png]
[Image: LiveJournalSignature.jpg] | Call me Pro

Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge HostTutorial WriterFeedbackerSending LoveBeing BraveSocial ButterflyDonatorPhotographer of the WeekAd ManLS Extra StafferChild FriendlySmall QuartersTime TravellerBirthday WisherAnd unicornsEA are you kidding?
These are so awesome! Thank you so much!
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekBirthday WisherNew FriendSmall QuartersSound of MusicDorm CrazyChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckSending LovePet PersonColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gift from Sixtyten - Large unframed canvas mesh sixtyten 10 15,258 03-10-2018, 07:12 PM
Last Post: jhoncresss
Star Sim Next Door goodies from Sarah! sixtyten 55 81,120 04-04-2015, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Gardenof
  Participation Prizes Relased! Kementari 21 14,671 04-01-2013, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Kementari