Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Outside In 2.0 [will be closed: 9. December ]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Outside In 2.0 [will be closed: 9. December ]
[Image: outsidein2.jpg]

The nature is the best place to get inspiration. Soothing atmosphere of the setting sun, playfulness of the autumn leaves falling from the trees, the joy you get when looking at the animals in their natural habitats. Use the colors, the atmosphere, any element you can from the given picture and decorate an indoor paradise. But don´t stop at bedrooms or living spaces – challenge yourself and dare to decorate a room you are not very comfortable at – mudroom, garage, nursery.

Don´t be shy – ask for a picture. Go into nature and get inspired and bring the outside in!

Task
Use real photographs of nature as inspiration for your next room. Allow yourself to be inspired by the textures, colours or mood of the picture.
You can either find a picture yourself or for more of a challenge ask for one here and one of our wonderful moderators will provide you with one. If you want even more of a challenge ask for the room type as well - it will force you to think outside the box.
When you post your room, please make sure to post/link to the picture you took your inspiration from.

Rules

• Include between 5 and 10 pictures; 3 have to be detail shots. Please include an overview shot as well
• Remember to show the original picture
• You may use any real photograph of nature that you want, but if you want us to find one we can
• Have fun

Ideas for rooms to decorate
Artist studio, mudroom, game room, laundry room, living room, bedroom, attic, garage, nursery, teen room, senior bedroom, kitchen, dining room, bedroom, guest room, night club, café, sun room, hallway, entrance, etc.

This challenge will be closed: 9. December

Participation Prize
Zhaana made this cute prize for us!
[Image: Engraving_of_butterflies1.jpg]

[Image: Engraving_of_butterflies2.jpg]
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Participation list

Sims 2

• moxxa*, Second entry, Third Entry
•
•
•

Sims 3

• Bridelyn*
• Fallensoul101*
• lylim6*
• Lady_Christine*
• Martine*
• KelseyJervis*
• Bridelyn*
• Lizbeth *
• pxhymn * Second entry
• Mismatched *
• littlecat *
• Chicagostorm *
• tiki5872 *
• oumamea*
• Findu*
• Starla*
• Deelightful*
• Saprophyte*
• Breila*
• Vasilla*
• Megan*
• ms_arbez*
• xamandax*
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
This looks cool! May I ask for a picture?
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
lylim6 this one is for you!

[Image: 6afd65c60d913c68494a7397597809af.jpg]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
I want to apply too! Smile I'm choosing this photography, my current desktop wallpaper:

[Image: thepath1680x1050.jpg]

But, to make it a little bit more interesting, I'm asking any of you to select the room type for me!! Smile
it's only a matter of time.
Received Awards:
Hjalmar - How about a kitchen?
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckChatty CathyChild FriendlyBirthday WisherBeginner Builders
Happy02 Oooo.I like this one.May i ask for a picture AND a room please? Tongueout
Sims4.Coffee.Dogs.Nursing
I have a simblr!
Received Awards:
New Friend
Fallensoul101
[Image: tumblr_lhk4syWkEQ1qayvd5o1_500.jpg]
And I think you should do a teen bedroom with this

[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
Oooh! I'm glad this challenge was brought back. I would love to take a shot at it.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge RocketeerBeing BraveGreat BuilderDorm CrazyBirthday WisherCopy CatPhotographer of the WeekEP MonsterColor Lover
YAY It's back! I love this challenge. Can I have a picture please? Sun
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila