Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Making Curtains Adjustable
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Solved Making Curtains Adjustable
I'll be using this information! Since being away, I did miss too much. Rofl I could have used this a while back. It's so good to know that so many things can be made shiftable!

Hey, Mac - were you able to do this even with all the standard game objects? I know, even fully updated, some of my paintings & blinds (base game & early EP) are still not shiftable without a mod. And do you know if it will work with mirrors?
Wink
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherSocial ButterflyChallenge RocketeerPhotographer of the WeekSending LoveRaised from the DeadBased in FictionBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Featured
Unless there is something new I am unaware of, no - mirrors should not be made shift-capable.

I keep seeing mirrors in the community that are shiftable. The reality is - unless it is mirror-like (meaning, a wall object with a group set at mirror [purely decorative] - NOT cloned on a mirror base) it will be wonky when mirror interactions are used.

When I sent a set out for testing a while back - all of the mirrors were shiftable. When they were shifted high on the wall and a sim talked to the mirror they hovered in the air. When they were shifted low on the wall - a sim would sink into the ground. The 'program' attached to a mirror is for set heights of the sims and it will move the sim to the correct height for the interaction to play out.

I'm not saying it can't be done, but it probably involves altering the code somehow - not just running it though workshop.
Nothing lasts forever . . . except poetry readings
Visit my CCBlog / InfoBlog / Twitter / In5piration.b / {braces}
[+] 1 user says Thank You to baufive for this post
Received Awards:
Tutorial WriterTreasure HunterTech SuportBeing BraveBirthday WisherDonatorWish FulfillerSmall QuartersSending LoveCarebearWCIF Master
The image of the sim talking to the mirror levitated is a funny one! Made me chuckle! Thank you for letting me know - I'm not much of a player (though I keep promising myself I will play because I know I'd absolutely love it, i just enjoy the build & deco part more), so I probably have a few that would bring about sim levitations. Bigsmile I have several of the shiftable ones out there.

It's nice to "see" you again, Eric. I hope you are doing well.
Wink
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lex for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherSocial ButterflyChallenge RocketeerPhotographer of the WeekSending LoveRaised from the DeadBased in FictionBeing BraveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Featured

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Solved Help! Horus deco buildings WhiteDot 2 2,285 08-05-2015, 06:09 PM
Last Post: WhiteDot
  Solved Camera Mods Storietime 2 2,584 03-08-2015, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Storietime
  Solved Clutters can't be deleted (in game) Kweenie 7 4,344 02-24-2015, 11:49 PM
Last Post: Kementari