Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
White Box Challenge (Closing January 10th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating White Box Challenge (Closing January 10th)
[Image: 1j7pc2.jpg]
brought to you by Annyway, Deelightful, Kementari and Saprophyte

Description: The white box challenge is a popular segment of the tv show Design Star on HGTV and serves as inspiration to this challenge. In this challenge you are given a white box with 3 walls and 4 items of furniture. It is your job to make the room look amazing! We have 3 sets of items for you to choose from. There is no limit to the possibilities here so use your imagination! You can create any room you like : a bedroom, a bathroom, a courtyard, ... the list is endless!

The Task : Build a room of 6x6 but with only 3 walls. Then choose a set from the options below and use those items in your room.

Rules:

• Maximum 5 pictures and you must include an overview.
• Your room has to be 6x6 in size but can only have 3 walls.
• You may not add doors or windows.
• You may not add interior walls.
• You may recolor everything.
• Pictures must include the 4 required items. (not including the overview)
• You may enter 3 times.
• You must use a different set with each entry.
• Pictures may not be more than 800 pixels wide.
• Challenge is open to TS3 and TS2 players.
• Have fun!

The TS3 sets:

Set #1

[Image: Set1.jpg]

Set #2

[Image: Set2.jpg]

Set #3

[Image: Set3.jpg]

The TS2 sets (with thanks to Moxxa!)

Set #1

[Image: rcsv3q.jpg]

Set #2

[Image: 35d91ew.jpg]

Set #3

[Image: e031py.jpg]

This challenge will close January 10th

Participation prize
If anyone would like to offer up a participation prize for this challenge, it would be very much appreciated.
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
[+] 4 users say Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Participants

Sims 3

• kiki264
• Trophy04
• eileen
• Simabella
• BlackSweety
• Lylim6
• Findu
• Daethaqt3000
• Bridelyn
• Phoenix
• Laure | 2nd entry
• Admiralxapple

Sims 2

•
•
•
•
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
can't wait to see what everyone will come up with Sun
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
Here is what I came up with for set#2 for sims3.

[Image: Screenshot-144.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-145.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-146.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-147.jpg]
Received Awards:
Being BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherSound of MusicDorm CrazyLlama DesignerBased in FictionBeginner Builders
Kiki : Thank you so much for getting this challenge off to such a great start! I love all the red you've used. It really makes the room pop! And you got quite a lot of items in there while still making it look quite spacious!

The only thing I would say is that the rules ask for a picture of every item in the set. I'm sure you used all four but one is only visible from the overview. Not that we're going to punish you for that, mind you Wink

Great job! Clap
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Deelightful for this post
Received Awards:
Well done kiki264 Clap What a way to start off the challenge!

I didn't even recognize that chair at first! lol I love the way you have split the room into to separate spaces. And good use of all 4 objects.

One thing though, and this is most likely our fault for not wording it clearly. You are supposed to show pictures of all 4 items in your shots. The only place we see the coffee table is in the overhead. (which I didn't even notice at first, nice way of covering that up!)

EDIT: I see Dee beat me to it giggle
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Kementari for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
I will add the picture next time I open my game:D. Thank you for all the nice comments.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to kiki264 for this post
Received Awards:
Being BraveTreasure HunterBirthday WisherSound of MusicDorm CrazyLlama DesignerBased in FictionBeginner Builders
I have a quick question. I'm a bit confused about the 3 walls rule, does this mean the room must be triangular? sorry, i feel rather like an imbecile for having to ask this. Wink
"We are here to thrive. To enjoy and embrace all aspects of our lives. To give and create magic."
Received Awards:
Sending LoveSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyDorm CrazyBirthday WisherClock RacerSocial ButterflyNew FriendLlama DesignerTreasure HunterTake me AwayDesign StylerColor Lover
You make a room that is kind of U shaped - you make a normal rectangular room but you remove one wall from the room.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
kiki264 your room looks so big. I like the colors.

The only thing I forgot to do was take down the fourth wall. I did not hang anything on it.

[Image: Screenshot-234.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-237.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-228.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-233.jpg]

[Image: sig_trophy05.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Trophy05 for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekI DoDorm CrazyPet PersonColor LoverCopy CatEA are you kidding?WCIF MasterContest WinnerFeatured

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila