Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Maxis Mayhem 4.0
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Maxis Mayhem 4.0
[Image: Maxis%20Mayhem.jpg]
Banner by Saprophyte Picture by annyway

EA homes are... questionable at best. The patterns are usually gaudy and misplaced, the colors either too bold or too dull, the furnishing arrangements are... don't get us started. We find ourselves often wondering, 'What were they thinking!?' So we are going to set you lovely designers to work making Sunset Valley homes a little less ugly one Room at a time.

Going into an already furnished EA house, stripping everything but the walls and starting anew sounds like an easy, everyday run of the mill make-over challenge. This however is Maxis Mayhem ladies and gentlemen.

The Task
Pick any furnished room in an EA/Maxis built house and make it over. You must however use the existing furnishings in your make-over.

Who May Enter
Anyone and everyone

The Rules
  • You must re-use every furnishing that already exists in your room (deco and lamps can be replaced/removed)
  • You must tell us where the home is located for your room makeover
  • You must show us at least one before picture
  • You may re-color everything
  • You may reposition all of the furniture
  • You may add more furniture and decor items to the room
  • You may not move or add windows or doors but you may change them
  • You may not move or add more walls
  • You may post up to 10 pictures including the before picture
  • You may link to an album with more pictures
  • Both TS2 & TS3 can participate
Remember to add Heidy in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.

Inspiration
Issue 12: Maxis Mayham
Issue 16: Maxis Mayham 2
Issue 6: Versatile Maxis

Participation Prize
TBA

Challenge will close February 12th
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Participation list

TS3
TS2
[Image: 2gui1yh.png]
Received Awards:
Retired StafferTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckNew FriendHoarderChallenge RocketeerSending LovePrize DonatorSocial ButterflyBeing BraveColor LoverChatty CathyStorytellerBeginner BuildersStir CrazyParty AnimalGreat GardenerChallenge HostPhotographer of the WeekDonatorFeedbackerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlyTake me AwayBirthday WisherWCIF MasterCarebearRetired ModeratorCopy CatWriterProofreader
Yay this is exciting! Smile
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
I see there isn´t much activity here, so I thought I´d give it a try...

House location

Before: kitchen | living | bedroom

Floorplans: before | after

[Image: 01.jpg]

[Image: 02.jpg]

[Image: 03.jpg]

[Image: 04.jpg]

[Image: 05.jpg]

[Image: 06.jpg]

[Image: 07.jpg]

[Image: 08.jpg]

[Image: 09.jpg]
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
gosh mox, what a difference! you made an ugly maxis house become i cozy, inviting home. gorgeaus! Heart
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

[+] 1 user says Thank You to annyway for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
Moxxa, wow. That is a stunning transformation! I like the warm colors and the wallpatterns are beautiful. You make it all seem so simple!!! *jealous*
loooove
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
Great job Moxxa!! Most definitely a huge improvement... I'd move in there now Smile
Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg

You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lisfyre for this post
Received Awards:
Small QuartersBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBirthday WisherColor Lover
Beautiful, Moxxa!! Smile I'm amazed with how much style you can create in TS2.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Moxxa, you are surely the queen of deco clutter and decorating. I love what you did with those fugly Bayview houses in Belladonna Cove. Your interpretation of it is retro-modern and fun. I love it Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Naitomea_Sims for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Moxxa that is an awezome transformation! Love the electic feel it has and the brightness. Very fresh!
Assitant Chief Editor, Head of Photography, layouter
Sims 2| Sims 3

Take better picturesHow to post imagesForum Rules

livingsims@leckerrezepte.de
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ankuuh for this post
Received Awards:
PhotographerLayouterPhotographer of the WeekHoarderLS Extra StafferOrganizerChallenge HostWriterGold StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?JudgecornSmall QuartersSilver StafferColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila