Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Maxis Mayhem 4.0
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Maxis Mayhem 4.0
Lovely makeovers ladies, but you are both missing one thing... Before shots Smile

You are required to post at least one before shot of the room you have decided to makeover. I want to stress too that you only need to do one room from a house not the whole house, but Kudos to those who can makeover the whole home Clap

I have edited the rules to make it a little more clear Smile and feel free to check out Maxis Mayhem 3.0 for any questions you might have or for some inspiration!
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
moxxa, i don't think there's much left to say... By now, you probably already know that everything you do is stunning!

jenasaisquoi, this house you chose was my first option, but I let it go, because I thought a little difficult to work with these big rooms. You did a very good job! And despite the dark colors, it's still very cozy!

Just like you, I also did the whole house, but since only one room was to be changed, I decided to post only the living room/kitchen area. (which ended up being good because I had many pictures of the other rooms!)

I chose the Hydrangea House, located in Appaloosa Plains. Not sure about the street name, because my game is in Portuguese and the name would not make much sense to you guys! giggle

Before picture:
[Image: firstfloor_old.jpg]

After:
[Image: firstfloor_new.jpg]

[Image: entry_new.jpg]

[Image: kichen_new.jpg]

[Image: living1_new.jpg]

[Image: living2_new.jpg]

[Image: living3_new.jpg]

[Image: living4_new.jpg]

I know this pictures are kinda bad, but this house is quite tricky to photograph! dntknw

As usual, all comments and criticism are much appreciated! Heidy
Received Awards:
Pet PersonTreasure HunterEA are you kidding?WCIF Master
xamandax, it looks so cozy and inviting! just love the different dining chairs Heart
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

[+] 1 user says Thank You to annyway for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
Kementari-- I thought we could post the before shots in links, sorry. I didn't know how to fit everything because I thought it was the whole house XD Should I go back and edit it to only one room? Edit: I changed the post and took more photos of the living area. Sorry!

annyway-- The endtables! The horrible endtables!!! I was lucky to find big giant pillows that fit there!

xamandax-- I was looking for a while and remembered how cute I always thought the beach house was, I love your makeover though! Very charming!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to jenasaisquoi for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeginner's LuckEA are you kidding?
Jen, no need to be sorry Smile We had the same confusion last round aswell with it being one room or the whole house giggle

Thanks for editing your post, room looks awesome btw!
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
xamandax I really like your entrance-way. Clap
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Thanks Kementari!
Received Awards:
moxxa as always, very lovely. love the hallway.

jena the fireplace looks so cozy. nice job.

xamandax the entrance way is really cute!

Here is my entry. 2 Ponderosa Ct., Abundant Luxury in Hidden Springs

Before Pictures:

[Image: 25aklj9.jpg]

[Image: 2cp505z.jpg]

After Pictures:

[Image: 15g70i9.jpg]

[Image: j91tms.jpg]

[Image: 2eltp48.jpg]

[Image: fteps1.jpg]

[Image: rsuc8p.jpg]

[Image: 1h6ubk.jpg]

[Image: 2s1n1at.jpg]

Heidy welcomed as always
[Image: POTMseptemberBRIDELYN_zpscb173613.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Bridelyn for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveDorm CrazyTreasure HunterSound of MusicI DoChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckBased in FictionPet PersonDeck the HallsTime TravellerAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyAnd unicornsCopy CatSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Count Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveTake me AwayFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthFeedbackerColor LoverChallenge HostOn a Platter
bridelyn, love how colorful the room is now. looks like a comfy, fun place. tha wallpattern is awesome! great job Yes
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

[+] 1 user says Thank You to annyway for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
Bridelyn-- I am obsessed with that pattern on the bed, this room is so lively! That beautiful console under the tv is also amazing. Bravo!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to jenasaisquoi for this post
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila