Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Maxis Mayhem 4.0
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Maxis Mayhem 4.0
I chose the Riverview Ranch home in Riverview. I have no idea what happened - one minute I was thinking "I can't do this" and the next minute I was snapping screenies. Smile Thanks for an awesome challenge Dee! As always, Heidy much appreciated.

Before
[Image: MM4_PreDeco.jpg]

After
[Image: MM4_AfterDeco.jpg]

[Image: MM4_Pic1.jpg]

[Image: MM4_Pic2.jpg]

[Image: MM4_Pic3.jpg]

[Image: MM4_Pic4.jpg]

[Image: MM4_Pic5.jpg]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
wow katcat, such a difference! it looks cozy and elegant now. well done! Sun
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

[+] 1 user says Thank You to annyway for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
I have to say this challenge was hard! The base furniture is so meh.

Decided to tackle the Koffi house from Sunset Valley. The house itself has good bones - open living space and both an indoor/outdoor pool. The color choices were just dull.

[Image: Screenshot-325.jpg]

Here's the makeover:

[Image: Screenshot-346.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-347.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-344-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-350.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-345.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-341-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-349.jpg]
[Image: sig_trophy05.jpg]
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekI DoDorm CrazyPet PersonColor LoverCopy CatEA are you kidding?WCIF MasterContest WinnerFeatured
Trophy05-- I adore this, it's so lovely! I don't have anything bad to say about it. I see lots of items I have in my inventory and I'm thinking we have similar tastes. That salvaged door table--I use that in every thing I ever do, it's unavoidable.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to jenasaisquoi for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeginner's LuckEA are you kidding?
trophy, just wow! great atmosphere. love all the details you added. Inlove
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

[+] 1 user says Thank You to annyway for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
Trophy05 . your room is beautiful! The kitchen and the dining area look so real!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Simabella for this post
Received Awards:
Child FriendlyDorm CrazyTake me AwayBeing BravePet PersonTime TravellerDeck the HallsEP MonsterColor Lover
Well done Trophy05! I would like to live there, this brown is so warm and inviting. Definitely a palce to spend cold winter evenigs with Coffee
[+] 1 user says Thank You to epletre for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherTreasure HunterFeedbackerBeginner's LuckPet PersonOrganizerSocial ButterflyCount Them: 1, 2, 3Mini MeSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Sending LoveChild FriendlyRetired ModeratorChallenge HostRetired ModeratorColor Lover
jenasaisquoi, love the musty colors and how cosy it is. Fantastic makeover!

xamandax, gorgeous details in the kitchen! Very sweet makeover and it fits the house really well.

Bridelyn, Lovely colors! The door is very inspiring and unexpected! The koala bear is adorable.

Katcat, that's a great bedroom for a ranch. All the wood is so yummy!

Trophy05, nomnomnom that is delicious! The bricks and the rich brown wood. Brilliant!
[+] 3 users say Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
Alright, back from another long hiatus (I really do just bounce from one game to another in obsession lol), and completely devoid of sims inspiration until I saw we had a Maxis Mayhem going.

I chose the Abridged house in Sunset Valley, next door to the house Trophy used.

BEFORE:

[Image: Screenshot-2-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-3-1.jpg]

AFTER:

[Image: Screenshot-4-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-5-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-6-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-6-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-8-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-9-1.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterWCIF MasterBeing BraveBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChild FriendlyDorm CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatClock RacerTake me AwaySmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Sending LoveColor Lover
That's a fantastic makeover. I love what you did with all the curtains, it gives a real soft feeling to it. The layout is really nice as well. Well done Sun
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila