Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Maxis Mayhem 4.0
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Maxis Mayhem 4.0
Thank you for the heads up we were talking of closing this earlier today, but with you entering it we do not have to close it
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
(02-05-2012, 01:36 AM)macthekat Wrote: Thank you for the heads up we were talking of closing this earlier today, but with you entering it we do not have to close it
-- Sorry Mac, please go ahead and close it. I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it in a timely fashion.

Received Awards:
Copy CatSending Love
You got till the original closing date if you are working on something.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
After she found out that she was pregnant, Autumn was dumped by her boyfriend and she decided to leave her home of Bridgeport, and moved to Sunset Valley, hoping that her unborn child would be able to grow up away healthy and happy. About three months after finding a two bedroom bungalow, she gave birth to a little girl and once the little girl was just over 2 years old, Autumn decided it was time to do over the living and kitchen areas, and make sure that there was space for her to play and grow in.

Before:

[Image: Screenshot.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-3.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2.jpg]

After Overview:

[Image: Screenshot-50.jpg]

After shots:

[Image: Screenshot-5.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-7.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-12.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-13.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-14.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-15.jpg]
Heidy Pagan, tarot reading, final fantasy obsessed sims player... Pleased to meetcha! Heidy
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChatty CathyBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBeginner's LuckSound of MusicChild FriendlyI DoStir CrazySending LoveBased in FictionClock RacerCarebearPet PersonEP MonsterSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?JudgecornOn a Platter
Please dont close it earlier, I am also working on this Smile
[Image: 2vb0j1t.gif]
Received Awards:
Chatty CathyTreasure HunterNew FriendSmall QuartersCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color Lover
So cozy Breila. You kept some of Maxis stuff which makes this place real. The colours are nice and show that there are two womem living in. It's really nice Smile
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherTreasure HunterFeedbackerBeginner's LuckPet PersonOrganizerSocial ButterflyCount Them: 1, 2, 3Mini MeSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Sending LoveChild FriendlyRetired ModeratorChallenge HostRetired ModeratorColor Lover
Well done, Breila! You really did an awesome job. I like the table and kitchen especially. Smile
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
I have JUST realised - I haven't put the location in, and the game is closed now, I'll update with the location tomorrow!
Heidy Pagan, tarot reading, final fantasy obsessed sims player... Pleased to meetcha! Heidy
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChatty CathyBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBeginner's LuckSound of MusicChild FriendlyI DoStir CrazySending LoveBased in FictionClock RacerCarebearPet PersonEP MonsterSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?JudgecornOn a Platter
I love these type of challenges, because it's almost impossible to do worse Bigsmile.

I gave a makeover to 22 w 175 mountain pass road located in RIVERBLOSSOM HILLS (TS2) I was first going to participate with TS3 but my computer wouldn't allow it...

Before pics:

Floorplan
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Horrible indeed Bigsmile

After:

[Image: mm_1.png]

[Image: mm_2.png]

[Image: mm_3.png]

[Image: mm_4.png]

[Image: mm_5.png]

[Image: mm_6.png]

[Image: mm_7.png]

[Image: mm_8.png]

[Image: mm_9.png]

Thanks for the challenge, it was really fun!. Heidy is appreciated.
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?
That looks really good, Lina Smile The colors you used makes this look so soft and feminine, I love it Smile
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lylim6 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila