Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Bad Rooms 3.0 (Closing February 4th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Bad Rooms 3.0 (Closing February 4th)
Forgot to post my pics BlushItwasntme

Here is my apartment version:

bathroom:
[Image: Screenshot-151-1.jpg]

raised kitchen area:
[Image: Screenshot-162.png]

[Image: Screenshot-146-1.jpg]

main living space:
[Image: Screenshot-142.png]

[Image: Screenshot-140.png]

[Image: Screenshot-139.png]

outward in:
[Image: Screenshot-147-1.jpg]

reading nook:
[Image: Screenshot-138.png]

Somehow I'm totally unable to take photographs ... whether it be in RL or in Sims LOL They looked so much better in game than in the pics. Heidy olease
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
david_dave, I love the choclate brown wood to the creamy white, that's a really classy combination. The apartment is very spacious and the minimalistic design is fantastic. I adore the little working area, I can only imagine the inspiration one must get from sitting there!

Una, that wall pattern is magnificent! It really gives an edge to the place. I really like the silver and grey colors, it's modern and cool. I wouldn't mind living there. <3

After a long break and no time for sims I finally managed to finish my entry! I'm a little rusty in the edges but no excuses, this is me experimenting with color. Blush

[Image: BadRooms314.jpg]

[Image: BadRooms31.jpg]

[Image: BadRooms310.jpg]

[Image: BadRooms33.jpg]

[Image: BadRooms35.jpg]

[Image: BadRooms3point02.jpg]

[Image: BadRooms3point01.jpg]

Overview
[Image: Overview.jpg]

I hope you like it and please tell me what you think Sun
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila