Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Bad Rooms 3.0 (Closing February 4th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Bad Rooms 3.0 (Closing February 4th)
Aww sad day. I couldn't quite get the layout to work right with spiral stairs anyway, so I guess this is a good thing. The game is giving me trouble with doubled up stairs though (two side by side as the layout shows) Perhaps it's just the staircase I was trying to use. Thanks again Anny and Sap :]

---EDIT---
To those who are also having trouble with the stairs (or maybe it's just me >>) After you delete the stairs that are already there, in order for your new ones to take up the same amount of space, you have to move the windows on the second level. You can replace them later. They take up space in the stairwell, making it impossible to place the second staircase.

Hopefully this helps someone else other than me :]
[Image: MarchPOTM.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to admiralxapple for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured
I have made 17 variations of this chair for you. It is a basegame chair with a new mapping and stencil on there. I hope you like it.
[Image: badroomPP.jpg]
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 5 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Mac those chairs are gorgeous! And thanks for the clarification about not having to sign up. I'm going to get started on this one tonight! Bigsmile
[Image: signturbean.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to beanhugger for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendDesign StylerCopy CatTreasure Hunter
Here's my entry. I kept the original windows but added a wall and an additional door.

[Image: Screenshot-310.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-315.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-298.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-300.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-314.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-305.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-303.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-302.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-312.jpg]
[Image: sig_trophy05.jpg]
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekI DoDorm CrazyPet PersonColor LoverCopy CatEA are you kidding?WCIF MasterContest WinnerFeatured
Oh, my!!! I simply love that bathroom
[+] 1 user says Thank You to eileen for this post
Received Awards:
Deck the HallsEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Treasure HunterColor Lover
Trophy05: That is looking great! I really like how you used green plants though out the flat - it really ties it all together! The picture with the serving cart is just brilliant.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Trophy05: Wow! I have to agree with Mac, the shot of the chair with the serving cart is great, and most definitely my favorite. I love how classy it is, and how you were able to utilize all of the space so well, even with your additional wall. You did an awesome job :]

---EDIT---

I finished my renovation a few minutes ago, and let me just say, this space is definitely a challenge to work with. I really struggled with the layout, and ultimately kept the living area in pretty much the same arrangement, because I really couldn't make anything else work, and believe me I tried.

Anyways, on to the pictures :D

Overview:
[Image: Screenshot-852.jpg]

Kitchen:
[Image: Screenshot-851.jpg]

Living Area:
[Image: Screenshot-846.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-844.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-842.jpg]

Nook (I had originally wanted to put a fireplace here... that didn't happen):
[Image: Screenshot-841.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-840.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-832.jpg]

Bathroom (I SWEAR there was a towel on that towel rack... I CAS'ed it and everything):
[Image: Screenshot-829.jpg]

As always, I love Heidy :]

If you're interested, there are more pictures in my album.
[Image: MarchPOTM.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to admiralxapple for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured
Trophy - Awesome makeover. That place looks very inviting and the bathroom is just great. Yes

admiralxapple - Gorgeous! That's how I imagine an apartment. I love the textures you used. Happy
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Karinilla for this post
Received Awards:
Challenge HostSending LoveNew FriendBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterDorm CrazySmall QuartersBased in FictionAnd unicornsCopy Cat
admiralxapple, I love your renovation. It looks like a real NYC kind of apartment. The window in the bathroom really opens it up and Awesims's kitchen looks great in the space. It was a tricky layout.

Thanks for the compliments everyone!
[Image: sig_trophy05.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Trophy05 for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekI DoDorm CrazyPet PersonColor LoverCopy CatEA are you kidding?WCIF MasterContest WinnerFeatured
Trophy05, nice storage area under the staircase. Apartments always need more storage, even the penthouse! Lol

admiralxapple, chic...modern...classy...me like Nod

Quick question about the rules: can the bathroom walls be removed and/or changed? Obviously the ones that border the next apartment can't, but can the walls by the counters/front door be altered in any way?
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Vasilla for this post
Received Awards:
Being BravePhotographer of the WeekBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBased in Fiction

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila