Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Bad Rooms 3.0 (Closing February 4th)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Bad Rooms 3.0 (Closing February 4th)
Trophy, that is gorgeous and classic! The view from the dining area is just amazing, I'd love to have breakfast there.

admiralxapple, Amazing colors! I absolutely love the yellow coffee table, it pops very nicely. Great mix of textures and the style is yummy!

Vasilla, no you are not allowed to remove any walls other than the halfwalls. You can however add walls, doors and windows to the interior.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
admiralxapple, you're a decorating genius! That is a super sweet penthouse.

EDIT: Here is my first attempt. This is less cluttered than my usual style--my take on the client is that they like a clean, streamlined look, but with some character. (That's how I'd like my house decorated if money was no option! Bigsmile ) Without further adieu...

[Image: Screenshot-626.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-608.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-612.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-613.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-617.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-614.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-624.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-620.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-618.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-619.jpg]

All pictures here: my Flickr set
[Image: signturbean.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to beanhugger for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendDesign StylerCopy CatTreasure Hunter
beanhugger - Wow, what a pretty makeover. I like the idea of making 2 rooms and the green door is very nice eyecatcher. The bathroom looks way better than before now too. Yes
Received Awards:
Challenge HostSending LoveNew FriendBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterDorm CrazySmall QuartersBased in FictionAnd unicornsCopy Cat
beanhugger, ooooooh I love all the wood! Heart There is such a great mix of things, patterns and textures! I love it!
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
I reeeeeally like what you did with the bathroom! I always forget about the platform tool, and it really makes a statement here. I also like that you gave your client a proper dining table, fit for entertaining. And cluttered wall displays have a soft in my designer heart, no room is complete without one (or five... >>) I really like your space :]
[Image: MarchPOTM.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured
Well, well, well... How should I start...

Trophy05, to paraphrase the Powerpuff Girls: sugar, spice and everything nice! do I need to say anything else? Loved!

admiralxapple, extremely well done! Really NYC, I loved it!

beanhugger, super classy! Great choice of colors, great choice of furniture! one of the most beautiful penthouse I've ever seen!

I think this is one of my favorite challenges ever! loooove

Now, let's move on to my entry!

First of all, let me say that I'm not a master decorator. I'm actually doing this for trainning and to receive some advice and criticism. As always, they are very welcomed! Heidy

Second, I'm having some problems with my game, and one of them is: Bridgeport doesn't work anymore, so my penthouse is on Twinbrook. I used another building, that had the same layout on the first floor, and took every precaution to ensure that it was correct! Unfortunately, I won't have the great views from Bridgeport. tears

And last but not least, I took forever to make this! And actually asked my mom what she thought, and she said: Too much information!
So I think I went a little overboard in decorating. giggle

I decorated thinking in a young photographer Sim that I made recently.
Ok, now I'll stop talking!
The pictures:

[Image: Screenshot-8.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-79.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-83.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-19.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-56.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-59.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-18.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-30.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-39.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-96.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to xamandax for this post
Received Awards:
Pet PersonTreasure HunterEA are you kidding?WCIF Master
xamandax - That´s a super cute place and I think that it fits for a young photographer. I love all those little details in there. Heart

Here is my makeover. I tried something new for me - a japanese inspired home.

[Image: Badrooms1.jpg]

[Image: Badrooms5.jpg]

[Image: Badrooms7.jpg]

[Image: Badrooms4.jpg]

[Image: Badrooms9.jpg]

[Image: Badrooms10.jpg]

[Image: Badrooms11.jpg]

Heidy is always very welcomed.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Karinilla for this post
Received Awards:
Challenge HostSending LoveNew FriendBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterDorm CrazySmall QuartersBased in FictionAnd unicornsCopy Cat
xamandax, I think that is a beautiful view! I love the kitchen, it is so cute. It is a bit much in there but that is ok, some poeple like it that way and it adds personality and realism. I am however unsure if the color framed pictures by the stairs fit in. They are lovely and pop nicely but in that room with all the stuff, they lose their special magic.

Karinilla, I really get the japanese inspiration. It is very calm and nice.The colors suit the style perfectly. I love what you did with the floor and the windows. It is fabulous.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Karinilla, thank you! Your entry is to die for! And I agree 100% with Saprophyte, it's very calm. And although it does not seem, I love soft e cozy decorations.

Saprophyte, thank's a lot! And about the framed pictures (and other clutters) for me, the more, the merrier! But now, seeing with a certain detachment, I get like "WTH?". It's too much even for me! giggle
[+] 1 user says Thank You to xamandax for this post
Received Awards:
Pet PersonTreasure HunterEA are you kidding?WCIF Master
OK, so I'm not entirely satisfied with this room, but I just can't work out why, so I figured I'd post it, see what you guys think. Smile

Here's the overview first:

[Image: Screenshot-17.jpg]

Living and Study Room:

[Image: Screenshot.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-4.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-6.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-7.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2.jpg]

Kitchen:

[Image: Screenshot-15.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-16.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-14.jpg]

Bathroom:

[Image: Screenshot-8.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-9.jpg]

More pictures

Just an FYI - In the album the preview pictures aren't the actual pictures when I look at them, and I have no idea why. dntknw

Anyway, I'm really not satisfied, so I'm desperate for feedback today! Blush

Heidy Heidy Heidy
Heidy Pagan, tarot reading, final fantasy obsessed sims player... Pleased to meetcha! Heidy
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChatty CathyBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBeginner's LuckSound of MusicChild FriendlyI DoStir CrazySending LoveBased in FictionClock RacerCarebearPet PersonEP MonsterSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?JudgecornOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila