Winner of Photographer of the Week: October 15th - October 22nd
Congratulations to Findu who has won this week's Photographer of the Week!

[Image: screenshot438tl.jpg]

Quote:BlackSweety wrote:
Findu created a perfect attic! The space is amazingly complete, detailed, but not overcluttered. I think, the 4th shot is the most realistic. The mirror brings whole composition together.

Also nominated this week were: Simabella and wasowski. All nominees will soon, together with the winner, be featured on our tumblr where everyone can see which pictures were nominated and what people said about them!

Thanks to oumamea and Deelightful for nominating a picture this week.

Remember if you want to nominate, shoot a PM to this user - POTW - rather than the other mods.

Congratulations, Findu! Rock
[+] 2 users say Thank You to POTM for this post
Received Awards:
Congrats Findu Clap Well deserved win!
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
Congratulations Findu! Party

WOW! Your attic is stunning! Heart
For me, any of the pictures of your entry deserves to win the POTW today! Clap
Awesome job! [Image: viannen_89.gif]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Mismatched for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckSending LoveChild FriendlyBirthday WisherSmall QuartersBeing Brave
Congrats Findu! Wonderful job! Clap
[+] 1 user says Thank You to epletre for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherTreasure HunterFeedbackerBeginner's LuckPet PersonOrganizerSocial ButterflyCount Them: 1, 2, 3Mini MeSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Sending LoveChild FriendlyRetired ModeratorChallenge HostRetired ModeratorColor Lover
congratulations findu, really well deserved. that shot is gorgeaus! Sun
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

[+] 1 user says Thank You to annyway for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
Congrats Findu! Party
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
Congratulations! Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Congrats Findu!!!
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
Wow, I can't believe it Blush, this is so cool! Thanks to all of you and special thanks to Dee and BlackSweety for nominating my pics, girls, you had given me such a joy, thank you so much grouphug
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Findu for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendDorm CrazyBirthday WisherBeing BraveSending LoveFeedbackerTreasure HunterChild FriendlyTake me AwayPet PersonHoarderTech SuportEP MonsterPrize DonatorWCIF MasterPhotographer of the MonthSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?FeaturedChallenge HostCopy CatFreelancerHorse LoverCarebearAd ManRetired StafferOn a Platter
Congrats Findu! Beautiful work!
[Image: sig_trophy05.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Trophy05 for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekI DoDorm CrazyPet PersonColor LoverCopy CatEA are you kidding?WCIF MasterContest WinnerFeatured

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photographer of the Month: October 2015 POTM 9 0 11-30-2015, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Photographer of the Month: September 2015 kitkat 8 0 11-18-2015, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Christobal
  Photographer of the Month: August 2015 kitkat 9 0 11-17-2015, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Kementari