Naitomea's World (update 15th February 2015)

1. Naitomea's own home simmified: #1 #2 #3
  2. Japanese neighbourhood (Iwo Shiro): #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9

3. Monochrome (one to two prominent colours) #1
  4. DOTY 2013 round01 round02 round03 round04 final round jff

With TS3 I started to re-built my actual home ... a little smallhold in a little village (the front ends right on the main street of our village) and the TS3 version is a bit more countrified.
The real deal
[Image: IMG_4317_640_4.jpg]

The Simmified version:
[Image: Screenshot-35.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-21.jpg]

courtyard
[Image: Screenshot-38.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-39.jpg]

our koi pond
[Image: Screenshot-40.jpg]

Interior shots to come Smile
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Welcome to the dark side - aka Sims 3. And that is so romantic and beautiful. I think your version looks more charming than the real house.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I agree with Mac (not on the dar side matter though, hehe)... Love the house.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to moxxa for this post
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
It's true .. I love the simified version of our house better than the actual house LOL But give us a few years, and it will have vine and ivy growing up the front. But the court yard is spot on. It's our open living room in the summer months with lots of sunny spots for our animals to snooze in Smile
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
First I thought your real house is Sim too. Sun The blue parts look so unreal on the pic.
What makes the house on Sims nicer is the front yard I think. Can't wait to see the inside of your Sim version! I really love your house.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Simabella for this post
Received Awards:
Child FriendlyDorm CrazyTake me AwayBeing BravePet PersonTime TravellerDeck the HallsEP MonsterColor Lover
I think your version is much better than the original--it looks more realistic! Can I live there? :D
[Image: signturbean.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to beanhugger for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendDesign StylerCopy CatTreasure Hunter
We continue our little tour of my simified home with the kitchen Smile

[Image: kitchen01.jpg]

[Image: kitchen02.jpg]

[Image: kitchen04.jpg]

[Image: kitchen05.jpg]

[Image: kitchen06.jpg]

[Image: kitchen03.jpg]

... and the living room .. and yes we have dark purple/aubergine coloured sofa and chairs but they are not so nice anymore as they are in the sims LOL ... decades of use and little dog paws have left their toll.

[Image: livingroom04.jpg]

[Image: livingroom06.jpg]

[Image: livingroom05.jpg]

[Image: livingroom03.jpg]

[Image: livingroom02.jpg]

[Image: livingroom01.jpg]
Received Awards:
Una your pets pictures are soooo adorable Smile
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
I think your RL house is very pretty! But I love the countrified version too Smile
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lylim6 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
aww that is so cute! And what a clever idea to make a simversion of your home! I might steal this idea, if you don't mind giggle
I'm looking forward seeing more pics! Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mech's album mechbutterfly 96 19,158 09-12-2017, 03:17 PM
Last Post: techangy
  MsWry's Pictures MsWry 26 7,046 04-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Last Post: MsWry
  Allears' Album Allears 15 3,731 01-26-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Allears