Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Naitomea's World (update 15th February 2015)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Naitomea's World (update 15th February 2015)
Thank you, you two. However I think I fluked in the Tuscan theme ... I just can't do Italian LOL
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Una - I thought I had already said this but I apparently didn't right it down. :P

I love your beach house, you can practically smell the salt air, and congrats on getting two pictures chosen. And good luck in the contest. Smile

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
Thank you, Frank. I was speechless when I saw two pics were chosen. However, this time I doubt any pics of mine get chosen or that I will continue to round3 .. I had so many probs decorating that little Tuscan cottage. And now my game is acting up by crashing :s
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Here is my Round 02 entry of DOTY 2013 - the Smith have rented a little Tuscan house and we needed to decorate it it Tuscan style with one of three colour palettes.

- Painterly Hues
[Image: i1_zpse851d349.png]

- snapshot -
[Image: doty_round02_Screenshot-01_zps92c9a3b1.jpg]

- overview -
[Image: doty_round02_Screenshot-02_zps21cc3714.jpg]

- decor -
[Image: doty_round02_Screenshot-03_zps1c30b13e.jpg]

[Image: doty_round02_Screenshot-04_zpsf0682c54.jpg]

[Image: doty_round02_Screenshot-05_zps6a6bfcc3.jpg]

[Image: doty_round02_Screenshot-06_zps42474cb3.jpg]

[Image: doty_round02_Screenshot-07_zps2e18b648.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1470_zps68d020bb.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Naitomea_Sims for this post
Received Awards:
You have very lovely kitchen! I love those baskets under the ceiling and the fact that your kitchen has this warm and inviting country touch. Very cozy! Smile
A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge Heart

[Image: krissuliin_doty_2013.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Krissuliin for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveBeginner BuildersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Copy CatContest WinnerStir CrazyParty AnimalJudgecornFeatured
Una - I think your entry captured the rustic idea almost perfectly. I can see this being in an old farmhouse, it's just lovely.

Good luck, I am so nervous because there is a lot of talent in this contest.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter
Una, I think you absolutely NAILED rustic Tuscan charm. I really do. Especially because the space we were given was so big, OMG! LOVED the idea of the pantry, I don't know why I didn't think about that, what a great use of space! I posted some WCIF from some of your pics on BPS.
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Jaguwar for this post
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
I have answered your WCIF. I haven't checked the whole thread yet LOL

I would be wary of the hanging pots, as I stated in the WCIF over on BPS, these might be the reason my game is acting up. I d/led three items and installed them and both spacesims files won't show in the installed content section of the launcher, so I have no way to uninstall these files to test my theory. I will probably delete the dcdb7.dbc file to get rid of all installed content before starting the contest where I will lose a lot of stuff but at least I will be able to hopefully play the game again without it crashing every few minutes Sadsmile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Naitomea_Sims for this post
Received Awards:
Oh dear, thanks for the info and the warning.
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
You are welcome, Jaguwar. The pots are cute but as they are not properly textured they are a pain in the butt to CASt. I had to use non metallic pattern to get the coppery effect otherwise those pots hang there like sad big blots of yellow or reddish colour with a very dull metallic shine which is ridiculous.
I still haven't started my game yet but please keep your fingers crossed for me that with the deletion of the last dbc file I can get rid of these two files and my game will work fully again. I will loose a couple of other stuff as well (the beach deco for round 1 and some other stuff) but hopefully my game will not crash again.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Naitomea_Sims for this post
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MsWry's Pictures MsWry 26 10,250 04-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Last Post: MsWry
  Allears' Album Allears 15 5,816 01-26-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Allears
  Ziva's Album Ziva 94 34,137 11-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Last Post: macthekat