Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Naitomea's World (update 15th February 2015)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Naitomea's World (update 15th February 2015)
your kitchen looks lovely and very tuscan to meSmile Be careful with the lighting thoughSmile
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lylim6 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
Thanks. Ly ... can you give me any pointers? I always try to set the dimness to its lowest setting bu some items just have this glaring shine which I can't seem to get rid of Sadsmile At least I remembered to light the second floor as well so the zoom out of some of the pics looked a bit better.
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
I set my lights to around .3 or .2. My lamps and ceiling lights are usually just decorative and I just turn them off and use the ones from the buydebug cheat(those invisible square ones). If the colors still look uneven, I just recolor them until they look good enoughSmile
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to lylim6 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
I use the same trick, because the lights from buydebug are more effective then lamps.
A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge Heart

[Image: krissuliin_doty_2013.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Krissuliin for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveBeginner BuildersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Copy CatContest WinnerStir CrazyParty AnimalJudgecornFeatured
Aha ... thank you both. I use them on community lots but never thought to use them in decorating.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Naitomea_Sims for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
DOTY Round 3 - Naitomea_Sims - TS3
I used colour palette MACAW HUES
[Image: macaw_hues_zps4b02ef11.png]

- snapshot -
[Image: doty_3_01_Screenshot-1495_zpsd0c41363.jpg]

- overview -
[Image: doty_3_02_Screenshot-1513_zps27433976.jpg]

- the pool area -
[Image: doty_3_04_Screenshot-1503_zps213382da.jpg]

- little cabana by the pool -
[Image: doty_3_05_Screenshot-1505_zps121ad8b3.jpg]

- sun spot in front of the pool -
[Image: doty_3_03_Screenshot-1510_zpsf846d7c4.jpg]

[Image: doty_3_06_Screenshot-1506_zps94b18b44.jpg]

- outdoor dining underneath the porch -
[Image: doty_3_07_Screenshot-1500_zps61a000c4.jpg]

[Image: doty_3_09_Screenshot-1499_zpsaa6b122a.jpg]

- additional shots -
[Image: doty_3_08_Screenshot-1498_zpsb68024a4.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1501_zps6d81f30d.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1521_zpsffc94001.jpg]

[Image: doty_3_11_Screenshot-1493_zps850ca114.jpg]

[Image: doty_3_10_Screenshot-1494_zpsea0c25f3.jpg]

[Image: doty_3_12_Screenshot-1522_zpsadd73db9.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Naitomea_Sims for this post
Received Awards:
Just WOW!!!!, amazing entrie.Yes love the the "Little cabanna by the pool", i almost could feal the breaze and smell the ocean. Nod
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
Very nice entry, Una! I love you lightning and warm colors, makes me want to dance in your garden! Smile And your dining area is just wonderful! Smile Good luck to you, hope you get to the next round!
A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge Heart

[Image: krissuliin_doty_2013.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Krissuliin for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveBeginner BuildersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Copy CatContest WinnerStir CrazyParty AnimalJudgecornFeatured
My right hand is still bodged up, so I'm typing left handed with one finger :s So without further ado, new pics of Iwo Shiro Cemetery.

[Image: Screenshot-1120_zps8fad708c.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1125_zpse685d567.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1121_zps80d76bb7.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1122_zps0e354130.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1123_zps62e00d32.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1124_zpsbbfa7a55.jpg]
Received Awards:
I absolutely love your Iwo Shiro world, Una-san! So realistic and beautiful. The cemetery is lovely!
Is this all CC or there was an expansion like that and I just didn't know about it? (I mean, expansion, except World Adventures).

Also, the girl in your previous post with the pictures from DOTY Round 3. Usually I tend to find TS3 sims to be quite ugly, but this one is actually cute. Nicely done! Really nice!
[この世界には偶然なんてないわ。あるのは必然だけ。]
Of course I talk to myself - sometimes I need expert advice!
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherPet PersonGreat GardenerBeing BravePhotographer of the MonthSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Great ChefChild FriendlyJudgecornOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MsWry's Pictures MsWry 26 10,250 04-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Last Post: MsWry
  Allears' Album Allears 15 5,816 01-26-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Allears
  Ziva's Album Ziva 94 34,137 11-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Last Post: macthekat