Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Naitomea's World (update 15th February 2015)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Naitomea's World (update 15th February 2015)
Thank you, Plama_chan Smile Although I have all expacks (no stuffpacks though), the burial stones are cc. Mitarasi Sims, a Japanese site. She has a TS2 download site with a couple of Shinto burial tablets and ofuda/kirigami for trees as well.
http://mitarasisims2.blog.fc2.com/blog-category-7.html just scroll down to the bottom.

I try to base all my sims on Japanese and Korean actors and my DOTY/girl from Sakura festival pics are based on actress Kim Hee Sun. I love her, she is cute, a bit older than the usual 'idols' and she dies her hair a bright red Smile Though I miss the way you can create Sims in TS2. I was particular fond of my little SMAPpies and Naitomea Sims Smile
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Kim Hee Sun is well-known enough that I've seen her name! She is pretty.
[Image: banner_services.jpg]
Free your mind and the rest will follow
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Jaguwar for this post
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
Ah yes, Jaguwar, I forgot about Jackie Chan's The Myth ... where btw. she was abysmal. She is a good actress, but in that movie ... I guess she concentrated rather on the language (they shot the movie in Mandarin) than on her acting.
Last year she returned to the television screen with a sageuk (historical) drama where she was the lead actress. She was fantastic and played the time travelling, spoiled and somewhat annoying plastic surgeon who has to adjust or die 700 years before her own time brilliantly. And the male eye-candy wasn't too bad either :D I usually don't go for historical dramas because they are so damn long (30 eps and much more) but this one was short and avoided most Korean TV clichés of evil parents, misunderstanding and/or timid lovers.

*gets off her soapbox* I just love my Korean and Japanese dramas Smile But if you want to have a look, the whole series (24 eps) is available on stream with English subtitles here.

:D
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Naitomea_Sims for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Oh cool, Una, I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the link! Smile
Received Awards:
Small QuartersNew FriendTreasure HunterBirthday WisherChallenge HostMini MeSending LoveProofreaderWriterPhotographerOn a Platter
Here is my newest DOTY entry ... seeing all the other amazing entries I do not think I will be moving on to the final round but I have to admit, I don't care much for African decor ... I don't know why but it just doesn't mesh with me Sadsmile

- Peppered Hues -
[Image: peppered_hues_zps6e5424be.png]

- snapshot -
[Image: round04_snap_Screenshot01_zpsf35e3100.jpg]

- overview -
[Image: round04_snap_Screenshot02_zps20bf7726.jpg]

- colour palette: Peppered Hues -
[Image: round04_snap_Screenshot03_zpsa80f54d8.jpg]

[Image: round04_snap_Screenshot04_zpseb0d2219.jpg]

[Image: round04_snap_Screenshot05_zps0b6121bf.jpg]

[Image: round04_snap_Screenshot06_zps7a3905f2.jpg]

[Image: round04_snap_Screenshot07_zpsa3fbb99f.jpg]

[Image: round04_snap_Screenshot08_zpsaeb65aa5.jpg]

- additional shots -
[Image: round04_snap_Screenshot15_zps6f1f4f58.jpg]

[Image: round04_snap_Screenshot14_zpse623ce26.jpg]

[Image: round04_snap_Screenshot10_zps5ef34a66.jpg]

[Image: round04_snap_Screenshot09_zps7bab2368.jpg]

[Image: round04_snap_Screenshot08_zps8c03d671.jpg]

[Image: round04_snap_Screenshot03_zps1ca14fc5.jpg]

Placing the elephants was a pain in the neck, because we had to take a photo of the patio from inside,
and getting a good angled shot with the breakfast area, landscape AND elephants was trial and error Smile

[Image: round04_snap_Screenshot005_zps90f28e40.jpg]

[Image: round04_snap_Screenshot11_zps579abd4c.jpg]

[Image: round04_snap_Screenshot13_zps736d7975.jpg]

[Image: round04_snap_Screenshot12_zpsdc21ba0b.jpg]

- optional snapshot -
[Image: round04_snap_Screenshot00_zpsf307aa7c.jpg]
Received Awards:
Una, I just love your entry, the more I look at it the more I´m in love with it! Smile I love your room layout and how you have placed your bath, it is very clever. I had something similar in mind at first but for me this room looked a little too small for it, so I´m amazed how good it turned out for you. And I wouldn`t say that this African style dosen`t mesh with you, even if you feel that you don`t like it, it certainly seems to like you! :D

Gorgeous entry! Smile And I wish you good luck! I hope you get to the finals! Wink
A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge Heart

[Image: krissuliin_doty_2013.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Krissuliin for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveBeginner BuildersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Copy CatContest WinnerStir CrazyParty AnimalJudgecornFeatured
Una, amazing entrie i have to say. Love it all, you Ladies make a hard choice from wich resort one has to chose. I have to agree with Krissuliin, the Africa style you nail it, the colours are fantastic. Good luck four you. Yes
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Zingaro for this post
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef
As my hand/wrist is not better (my wrist apparently has a hair-line crack) I was not too unhappy that I didn't make it to the final round of DOTY but I wanted to finish it with a JFF. So here is it ... not very inspired or lavishly decorated but that is all i could do with a very bodged up and almost immobile wrist working the mouse Smile
Snapshot(s)
Mai and Kenneth Smith at Gyeongbokgung Palace, celebrating their first anniversary after their travels abroad. Here at Gyeongbokgung Palace, in the center of Seoul, they had their first date. (The world is Hanogi's e-Seoul world, Gyeongbokgung Palace is a park there)
[Image: round05_jff_00_Screenshot-1662_zps4817ba3f.jpg]

Mai distracting her husband while he works in his home office.
[Image: round05_jff_01_Screenshot-1651_zps90172cd0.jpg]

[Image: round05_jff_02_Screenshot-1657_zps56455505.jpg]

[Image: round05_jff_03_Screenshot-1654_zps96afca93.jpg]

[Image: round05_jff_04_Screenshot-1648_zpsec021d09.jpg]

[Image: round05_jff_06_Screenshot-1647_zps1c55cd88.jpg]

[Image: round05_jff_07_Screenshot-1652_zpsac2a423d.jpg]

While Kenneth is really proud of his collection of original Celadon porcelain from Joseon times, he added some bits and bobs from their travels to his collection and shows them off in his office.
[Image: round05_jff_08_Screenshot-1646_zps907264c2.jpg]

Received Awards:
I think you did an amazing job, even if you have a bodged up wrist. It's a very nice office.

I really love the third picture. I think the sleek modern desk with the very traditional scenery behind it captures perfectly Asian culture these days. The clash of modern and traditional is so prominent in that part of the world. Wonderful picture. Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Puzmo for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall QuartersTreasure HunterChild FriendlyEA are you kidding?Being BravePet PersonFeatured
Oh that's lovely! Lovely work, I really wish they could see this entry. Smile
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MsWry's Pictures MsWry 26 10,250 04-09-2017, 12:41 PM
Last Post: MsWry
  Allears' Album Allears 15 5,816 01-26-2017, 07:04 PM
Last Post: Allears
  Ziva's Album Ziva 94 34,137 11-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Last Post: macthekat