Winner of Photographer of the Week: October 22nd - October 29th
Congratulations to annyway who has won this week's Photographer of the Week!

[Image: Screenshot-172-1-1.jpg?t=1319356756]

Quote:Findu wrote:
I love anny's piano cats, this idea is so creative and it's just a lovely scene. The whole picture is so harmonious and brings a smile to my face, it is absolutely perfect!

Also nominated this week were: Kiare and moxxa. All nominees will soon, together with the winner, be featured on our tumblr where everyone can see which pictures were nominated and what people said about them!

Thanks to oumamea, WickedEdge, tiki5872 and Bridelyn for nominating a picture this week.

Remember if you want to nominate, shoot a PM to this user - POTW - rather than the other mods.

Congratulations, annyway! Rock
[+] 1 user says Thank You to POTM for this post
Received Awards:
Nod Congrats !!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Zhaana for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterChatty CathyGreat BuilderDesign StylerPrize DonatorSending LoveBeing BraveSmall QuartersPet PersonHoarderCopy CatChallenge HostSocial ButterflyWish FulfillerWCIF Master
Congrats. Clap I'm a huuuge cat lover and this picture is simply wonderful for me Sun
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherTreasure HunterFeedbackerBeginner's LuckPet PersonOrganizerSocial ButterflyCount Them: 1, 2, 3Mini MeSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Sending LoveChild FriendlyRetired ModeratorChallenge HostRetired ModeratorColor Lover
Congratulations anny! I love that picture!Heart
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Findu for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendDorm CrazyBirthday WisherBeing BraveSending LoveFeedbackerTreasure HunterChild FriendlyTake me AwayPet PersonHoarderTech SuportEP MonsterPrize DonatorWCIF MasterPhotographer of the MonthSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?FeaturedChallenge HostCopy CatFreelancerHorse LoverCarebearAd ManRetired StafferOn a Platter
Congrats hon!!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to moxxa for this post
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
grats! It's a great picture!
kiare

[Image: Kiare-April2014_zpspzkythji.png]
Received Awards:
FreelancerSilver StafferPet PersonNew FriendBeing BraveEP MonsterRaised from the DeadPhotographerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveGold StafferPhotographer of the Month
thank you all so much grouphug

you have no idea how happy i am Party

and special thanks to findu for nominating my piano cats Bear
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
Grats Anny, you got your kitties in your sig yay cheer
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kementari for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Congrats Anny Clap I loooove your picture, the kitties are so sweet Smile
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
Congratulations! Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photographer of the Month: October 2015 POTM 9 2,552 11-30-2015, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Photographer of the Month: September 2015 kitkat 8 1,551 11-18-2015, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Christobal
  Photographer of the Month: August 2015 kitkat 9 1,525 11-17-2015, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Kementari