Credit: Banner and floor plans by Macthekat
Making your own layout isnâ€™t always easy. We have therefore made 9 floor plans for you to choose from. These serve as the first floorâ€™s outer walls, the foundation can be bigger. It is then up to you to get creative and build a house based on that. We have also given you a few style examples that you are free to use. It is a bonus if you do!
Pick one of the floor plans we have provided and build a house based on that. The outer walls of the first floor must be the same as the floorplan youâ€™ve picked, the foundation can be bigger. The second floor and up can be any shape you want. Use your toolbox to give the house character by adding Windows, doors, wall covers, roofs, balconies, railing, columns etc. You can add decorations from the buy menu and garden if you want to, but you do not have to.
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- You may enter 3 times
- No pictures from the inside of the house is allowed (show them in sims x pictures or in your album instead)
- The ground floor have to have outer walls that fits the floor plan you picked, but other floors may have any shape you want.
- Foundations may be bigger. It is just the outer walls on the ground floor that have to fit.
- You may remove/move the inner walls
- You may turn or mirror the floor plan layout all you want.
- You may add decoration from the buy meny, but you do not have to
- You may do some gardening, but you do not have to
- Have fun: this is a challenge not a contest!
Remember to add in your post if you want detailed feedback on what works and what doesn't.
This challenge will close February 4th