Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Challenge me to Garden 6.0
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge me to Garden 6.0
I accept the challenge!
Received Awards:
New FriendClock RacerBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSmall QuartersBased in FictionEA are you kidding?
This was a tough one.....

Here is my (used to be) Victorian garden:

[Image: 01.jpg]

[Image: 02.jpg]

[Image: 03.jpg]

[Image: 04.jpg]

[Image: 05.jpg]

[Image: 06.jpg]

[Image: 07.jpg]

[Image: 08.jpg]

[Image: 09.jpg]

[Image: 10.jpg]
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
wow, that is so cool. The house looks as if it is haunted and the greenhouse! The grass is stunning, I love it! loooove
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
Wow, Moxxa! You really captured the feeling of the overgrown garden splendidly. Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Moxxa that is fantastic - that drying-thingy is awesome - it really make the garden I think.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
My challenge was all about planning a garden. Using this: Inspiration

This was quite tough for me as a) I'm more of a wild garden type of person and b) I tend to do gardens really quickly without thinking so this was a great challenge to improve my skills.

Overview:
[Image: 6336359373_33459fe731.jpg]
10 by kimmy155, on Flickr

[Image: 6336346065_f75eb333c5.jpg]
1 by kimmy155, on Flickr

[Image: 6337105148_fc73047a38.jpg]
2 by kimmy155, on Flickr

[Image: 6336348339_9be50c0f74.jpg]
3 by kimmy155, on Flickr

[Image: 6337105982_19e271a627.jpg]
4 by kimmy155, on Flickr

[Image: 6336349287_c3272a26d7.jpg]
5 by kimmy155, on Flickr

[Image: 6336348797_4afe56df15.jpg]
6 by kimmy155, on Flickr

[Image: 6337105522_9746eb220d.jpg]
7 by kimmy155, on Flickr

[Image: 6336347225_525ee9ba96.jpg]
8 by kimmy155, on Flickr

[Image: 6336346993_7bc9da6eb8.jpg]
9 by kimmy155, on Flickr

Excuse the ugly house!

Heidy is welcomed

Kim Sun
Received Awards:
New FriendClock RacerBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSmall QuartersBased in FictionEA are you kidding?
Kimberlina: That looks great! I love what you did with the beds! And I think the shape of the lawn is pretty darn great. And there is not so many beds that the family would have to spend all of their spare time in the garden.

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Moxxa - this is a wonderful abandoned garden Smile Looks almost like our rl garden a year ago when we bought our house. Well done Smile
Kimberlina - Well done!!!! Love the way you spaced it and that there is a chance for the family to garden,m but still have plenty of space for other family activities (water slide anyone? Smile) Great work.

I would like to have a challenge Smile
Game: Sims 2/Sims 3
Skill Level: Owl - TS2 // Grashopper - TS3
I want to get better at/I am struggling with: modern landscaping ... I can do a historical park or garden in a quiffy, but confront me with modern design and I fail horribly :s
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Naitomea_Sims for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Quote:MactheKat challenged me...
Find a house that you like in game - perhaps a EA house, perhaps one you downloaded or (WOOT) one you build your self. Decorate the part of the garden that is closes to the house in the back yard. Pick 20-30 squares to focus on and make a little cosy nook that the sims living there can enjoy. Try holding down the ALT key while placing the plants and rotate some of them - it makes a huge difference.

I couldn't resist her little nudge to build my own house for the challenge. So here is my home and the garden I created. Heidy is most welcome!

[Image: GCH_1.jpg]

[Image: GCH_2.jpg]

[Image: GCH_3.jpg]

[Image: GCH_4.jpg]

[Image: GCH_5.jpg]

[Image: GCH_6.jpg]

[Image: GCH_7.jpg]

[Image: GCH_8.jpg]

[Image: GCH_9.jpg]

[Image: GCH_10.jpg]
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
KatCat: That is beautiful. I really like the way you have grouped plants together.

Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Challenge Me To...(No End Date) Kementari 533 192,681 11-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Kementari
  Gardening Challenge me to Garden 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 57 22,378 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat
  Challenge Me to Build 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 32 15,231 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat