Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Challenge me to Garden 6.0
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge me to Garden 6.0
Kat - I love your garden ... the seating area with the fire pit in the middle and the plants and flowers around it .. just wonderful. I would love to spend summer afternoons and evening there, hanging out with friends and family. Great work!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Naitomea_Sims for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
Okay Una I am going to have a go at challenging you, I suck at this so bare with me lol

A young professional couple have just purchased a modern home in the trendy suburb of Toorak. They got it for a bargain for the yard out back has not been finished, to be honest it hadn't even been started!

Its a awkward yard too, for it is really long and quite narrow. They are both into modern landscaping and rather like the look of lots of decking and grassy plants. They would like an area to entertain, a small pool or spa and a fire pit.
They have supplied these pictures as inspiration for you. http://www.gardnersgardens.co.uk/wysling.html They really like the ideas they have going in this garden but are not to keen on the diamond shapes.

Do you think you can help them out?
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
please challenge me! Sun

- sims 3
- sparrow / owl
- i want to get better at: pretty much everything. just not too big please.
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
I think I may need an extension for my challenge, guys. Lots of shit are happening and I don't know if I'll be able to play any Sims soon. I think my limit was next weekend, but I'm telling you just in case
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekTreasure HunterDorm CrazyCount Them: 1, 2, 3And unicornsChatty CathyTake me AwayPet PersonSmall QuartersBirthday WisherBased in FictionBeing BraveWCIF MasterMini MeSending Love
anny, so you live in a big city where isn´t much space for the gardens. But, your apartment building just offered to sell you the rooftop right above your apartment. Don´t worry, you can afford it Wink
So the thing is, will you accept and decorate the perfect rooftop getaway with stunning views of the city?
[+] 1 user says Thank You to moxxa for this post
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
thanks, moxxa. i accept Sun
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
Kem - Holy Sh.... That is 'modern' modern ... but yeah it wouldn't be a challenge if it were easy LOL ... I accept ... no diamonds but lots of decking .. Holy Cow ... Smile
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
lol, I'm so glad you accepted I thought I scared you off for a min then :P I know you can do this though, your very talented Smile
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Mac wrote: "Kiare I challenge you
I know you just decorated a little Danish villa with a big back yard. I want to see that yard decorated! The family living there clearly likes traditional kinds of things so make sure you have lots of flowers and cute stuff out there. Oh and the woman living there loves birds
. "

Thank you for he challenge Mac! I had a lot of fun with this challenge. Heidy

The house belongs to a family of 3 + a dog. The wife loves flowers and birds and since she is the boss of the house she has decided the look of the garden:

[Image: Screenshot-37.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-47.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-39.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-57.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-43.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-42.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-38.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-48.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-49.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-51.jpg]

Overview
kiare

[Image: Kiare-April2014_zpspzkythji.png]
Received Awards:
FreelancerSilver StafferPet PersonNew FriendBeing BraveEP MonsterRaised from the DeadPhotographerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveGold StafferPhotographer of the Month
Kiare, that is so cute. And there are so many cute little birds in there! Love the boat flowerbed!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Challenge Me To...(No End Date) Kementari 533 192,681 11-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Kementari
  Gardening Challenge me to Garden 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 57 22,378 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat
  Challenge Me to Build 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 32 15,231 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat