Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Challenge me to Build 6.0
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge me to Build 6.0
I accept the challenge mac.
kiare

[Image: Kiare-April2014_zpspzkythji.png]
Received Awards:
FreelancerSilver StafferPet PersonNew FriendBeing BraveEP MonsterRaised from the DeadPhotographerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveGold StafferPhotographer of the Month
Debby no, the main focus in this one is the build itself. You don't even have to do any landscaping if you don't want to, but it always nice to see some.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kementari for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Awww Mac, you spoil me! :Blush: I accept of course!!

Edit:
(11-09-2011, 12:37 AM)macthekat Wrote: Michelle I challenge you...
I know that you like modern design and that you are proud of your region of Spain, so lets combine the two.
Take this as your inspiration for a modern home for a rich profetional couple in your region of Spain - so do the landscaping around it to fit your climate:
Spanish minimalistic home
Do you accept?

Here it is... I'm struggling with a cold and stomachache at the same time, so this kept me busy...

I found more pics and a floorplan here as well

Heidy appreciated

Overview

[Image: why8sh.jpg]

[Image: v83chw.jpg]

[Image: 2nhoig4.jpg]

[Image: 5d6ir9.jpg]

And as I was highly bored, more pics in my album and a link for the house in the case anyone would want it. Fever is baaaad...

Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekTreasure HunterDorm CrazyCount Them: 1, 2, 3And unicornsChatty CathyTake me AwayPet PersonSmall QuartersBirthday WisherBased in FictionBeing BraveWCIF MasterMini MeSending Love
Lovelyhouse macthekat - I accept the challenge!
Received Awards:
New FriendClock RacerBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSmall QuartersBased in FictionEA are you kidding?
Michelle: that look a lot like the real house and I think it does look great. I like what you did with the garden as well - it make the house stand out more having a green backdrop.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Gorgeous house

I'd like to be challenged again:

2/3: Sims 2
Level: Eagle/Pterosaur
What do I want to work on: I'm open-minded.
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing Brave
Madartist, I have a challenge for you.

The year is 2060. Your Sim, Anita, has just bought a new house in the future subrbs, where she will live with her daughter Tara. The house has 2 bedrooms - and thats all I´ll give you. Let your imagination take flight and show us the architecture of the future... or how you see it...

Do you accept?
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
i took over sap's challenge when she dumped it.

(09-25-2011, 08:28 PM)AnifromId Wrote: A Challenge for Saprophyte:

James is the hot new young artist in town. He primarily paints portraits, and there's quite a waiting list of people wanting to sit for him. Now that he's making serious money, he's ready to build a house. He'd really like a place that he can also use as his studio/office. Can you build him a home that says "I'm playing in the big leagues", that has an area with a separate entrance, bathroom, office and studio that he can use for his business?

and this is what i came up with:

[Image: Screenshot-9.jpg?t=1321044674]

indoor overviews, kinda furnished but definately not finished here

[Image: Screenshot-8.jpg?t=1321044787]

[Image: Screenshot-10.jpg?t=1321044834]

[Image: Screenshot-3.jpg?t=1321044877]

[Image: Screenshot-4.jpg?t=1321044952]

[Image: Screenshot-5.jpg?t=1321045319]

[Image: Screenshot-6.jpg?t=1321045375]

[Image: Screenshot-12.jpg?t=1321045429]

[Image: Screenshot-7.jpg?t=1321045522]

now that james finished his house he is still waiting for the interior designer and the gardener to finish his home.

inspiration

Heidy is very welcome
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
That's quite a challenge, I accept Moxxa
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing Brave
annyway: That looks great! It was quite a challening build but I think you have done a great job with it!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Challenge Me To...(No End Date) Kementari 533 192,681 11-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Kementari
  Gardening Challenge me to Garden 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 57 22,378 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat
  Challenge Me to Build 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 32 15,231 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat