Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Challenge me to Decorate 6.0
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge me to Decorate 6.0
Quote:Michelle I challenge you:
Charlie has just moved into a new apartment with his two very large dogs. It is a smallish space so he wants some help with the living room in particular. He loves to hang out with his friends and his dogs - they do movie nights together - the dogs tend to be on the sofa or on someone while watching. Charlie is a journalist during the day and quite a film buff. Do you think you can help him and the dogs?

So, Charlie loved dogs. Specially large ones. Then, when he found two abandoned puppies in the street, of course he had to take them home. At first his parents were ok with that, because they were cute and cuddly, but now they are eight months old, and they are huge. They told him to either move out with them or find them another home, and Charlie decided right away.

He moved next week to a small apartment, but the landlord had large dogs as well and had no problems with his two St. Bernard babies. He could afford it and furnish it nicely, thanks to his job, and his dogs were watched the whole day as he left them with the landlord's own dogs. They were a nice, lovely pack, but his two babies were happy to see him each evening he came back home.

Of course he needed a big, enormous, and cheap sofa, because his babies needed space to nap (even if they had their own nerdy cushions) and for his friends every time they had movie night!

Here you can see Guiness and Murphy chillin' on the sofa. Aren't they cute?

[Image: 30bh0n7.jpg]

Say hi to Guiness. Oh, and Charlie working on his next column

[Image: iqyovc.jpg]

It's obvious who rule this house...

[Image: 2pqm360.jpg]

Charlir is a handsome guy, but he is no ladiesman. He obviously has his fun though...

[Image: 2598wo8.jpg]

... and that's why there's a sliding door leading to his bedroom. If he is alone he keeps it open, and usually the dogs end on his bed. It's nice in winter! But if he has company for the night, that door remains closed!

[Image: 2cyijph.jpg]

In spite of his name, those beers are not Guiness' (such a bad joke)

[Image: 2mg11ye.jpg]

Both pups are reeeeally spoiled. Chewies, toys, big comfy cushions (nerdy cushions...), their very own plushies...

[Image: 5oe334.jpg]

Say bye, guys. Hum, as if they were listening...

[Image: 10f9xq8.jpg]
Alright this is the third post I have to write to see my own previous post with the pics... I know it's double posting but I don't know what's happening
[Image: raqohw.jpg]
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekTreasure HunterDorm CrazyCount Them: 1, 2, 3And unicornsChatty CathyTake me AwayPet PersonSmall QuartersBirthday WisherBased in FictionBeing BraveWCIF MasterMini MeSending Love
That is just so cute eh I mean cool... not cute of course not! I bet his friends likes it too and I can see the dogs do!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Wow ... that is really cool .. and lol to the dogs ... I first thought they watched the Simmified version of Farscape LOL Great entry Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Naitomea_Sims for this post
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherDonatorSending LoveSmall QuartersTake me AwayTime TravellerChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerSound of MusicI DoDeck the HallsPet PersonCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Mini MeChild FriendlyGreat GardenerPhotographer of the MonthGreat ChefFeaturedRaised from the DeadOn a Platter
LOL And here I thought that the dog's names would make for some awesome comments :D Thank you both, I had fun doing this, and I LOVE large dogs
[Image: raqohw.jpg]
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekTreasure HunterDorm CrazyCount Them: 1, 2, 3And unicornsChatty CathyTake me AwayPet PersonSmall QuartersBirthday WisherBased in FictionBeing BraveWCIF MasterMini MeSending Love
Quote AnifromId:

A Challenge for Debby4:

Jason is PO'd. His little brother just fingerpainted all over the report he's supposed to turn in tomorrow. To keep the peace, his folks have decided it's time for them to stop sharing a room. They are going to turn the den into a bedroom just for him. He's 14, crazy about basketball, skateboarding, and any book or computer game with swords and magic in it. He's also determined that he will keep his room neat and organized, since that's one of the things that drove him crazy sharing with his younger brother. What does Jason's new room look like?

Well, here it is! ^_^ His brand new uncluttered, just-for-him room! He picked the colors. He just loved that red chair. It really pops! The shades were more or less his moms idea. The basketball hoop was just so he could practice for a little bit. His skateboard is put away so no will trip on it. The "Harry Potter" Books are mostly all he reads. They are all over his desk and in his book shelf/closet. The rug was already there and they were running out of money so, he just kept it. It worked perfectly he thinks. The elevation his "office" Bigsmile helps keep it separated from his play area and sleep area. The posters on the wall are of his favorite band "The Head Bangers", a rock band. The red trunk at the end of his bed is from his Dad. Filled with old pictures, games, his skateboard, and many other things. Old and new combined to create something new. Chair

[Image: Screenshot-89.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-88.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-87.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-86.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-85.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-84.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-83.jpg]
Music Living La Vida Loca! Carpe Diem! Sun
Call me Debby Nod
[Image: smiley-eatdrink015.gif]

Received Awards:
New FriendLlama DesignerTreasure HunterChallenge HostSmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Child Friendly
Hey, I'd love a challenge :D

Level -> Owl-ish
Game -> S3
Improve -> Everything

Thanks bye
[Image: 2vb0j1t.gif]
Received Awards:
Chatty CathyTreasure HunterNew FriendSmall QuartersCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color Lover
moderatornote This Challenge closed on February 7th. All open Challenge information will be transferred to the new Challenge that will be opened shortly. Thank you for your patience.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Challenge Me To...(No End Date) Kementari 533 192,681 11-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Kementari
  Gardening Challenge me to Garden 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 57 22,378 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat
  Challenge Me to Build 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 32 15,231 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat