Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Challenge me to Decorate 6.0
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge me to Decorate 6.0
Alright here's what I've done.

I changed almost all the colours and now it suits a teenager :D I imagine the poor guy seeing his new room after his father went in a decorating spree.

Dad: What do you think, Josh? Isn't it awesome?

Josh: ... can I make a few changes?

Heidy

[Image: b82vyv.jpg]

[Image: 260fl75.jpg]

[Image: 21d20k0.jpg]

[Image: mmsn7a.jpg]

[Image: 27xnti9.jpg]

[Image: 2hp0jyx.jpg]

[Image: 10ft6ol.jpg]

[Image: 2vsp0yb.jpg]
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekTreasure HunterDorm CrazyCount Them: 1, 2, 3And unicornsChatty CathyTake me AwayPet PersonSmall QuartersBirthday WisherBased in FictionBeing BraveWCIF MasterMini MeSending Love
LOL! Michelle! Nice done! I love the color changes.

xamandax: Try adding a rug or something to tie the room in together. Also maybe a bit more clutter would be to bad(just to make it seem more like a kid room) otherwise great room! I love the unicorn wall paper and her hugging her mom that was really cute! :D
Music Living La Vida Loca! Carpe Diem! Sun
Call me Debby Nod
[Image: smiley-eatdrink015.gif]

[+] 1 user says Thank You to debby4 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendLlama DesignerTreasure HunterChallenge HostSmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Child Friendly
Wow, some beautiful and creative rooms already.

I would like a decorating challenge pretty please.

Game: Sims 3 (Base game)
Skill Level: Sparrow
What I'd like to improve: Combining colours, lighting, flooring, everything!!

Thank you!

KimSun
Received Awards:
New FriendClock RacerBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSmall QuartersBased in FictionEA are you kidding?
After having thought about it, I don't think my creativity stretches as far as Debby's challenge yet. I wouldn't even know where to begin. Would I be able to get a challenge that is, perhaps, a little more simple?
Received Awards:
New Friend
No problem MissSencho, does anyone have a nice an easy challenge for MissSencho?

Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Kimberlina: I challenge you to create a kitchen inspired by this picture:

[Image: Best-Autumn-Wallpapers-4.jpg]

do you accept?
kiare

[Image: Kiare-April2014_zpspzkythji.png]
Received Awards:
FreelancerSilver StafferPet PersonNew FriendBeing BraveEP MonsterRaised from the DeadPhotographerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveGold StafferPhotographer of the Month
Gosh that is a beautiful shot!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Mac wrote: "Kiare I challenge you to
Decorate a bedroom for a kid who love dragons as much as you do, eh I mean almost as much as you do!"

I LOVE dragons! kiare so this challenge was really fun. mac even made me some dragon posters I could use for the room.

The girl who lives here loves dragons and is a huge fan of fantasy books. she's 12 and is in that weird place between child and teen, so she tries to have a "grown up" room, but she on the other hand don't want to throw away all of her toys. I hope you like it... Heidy

[Image: Screenshot-27.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-28.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-29.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-30.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-31.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-32.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-33.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-34.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-35.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-36.jpg]

kiare

[Image: Kiare-April2014_zpspzkythji.png]
Received Awards:
FreelancerSilver StafferPet PersonNew FriendBeing BraveEP MonsterRaised from the DeadPhotographerEA are you kidding?Sending LoveGold StafferPhotographer of the Month
Kiare, I like it a lot! And Dragon! Love the sofa under the bed it looks very cosy and practical. Did I say dragon?!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Kiare - A great room. I love how you have made the bed/sofa combination!

I accept the challenge - although I don't think I'll be able to that beautiful picture justice.

KimSmile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kimberlina for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendClock RacerBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSmall QuartersBased in FictionEA are you kidding?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Challenge Me To...(No End Date) Kementari 533 192,681 11-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Kementari
  Gardening Challenge me to Garden 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 57 22,378 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat
  Challenge Me to Build 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 32 15,231 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat