Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
60 minutes 2.0 (Closes the 29th of March)
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating 60 minutes 2.0 (Closes the 29th of March)
Nerieda, that's really pretty. I love the pantry! Inlove
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
mac: I'm glad you like it, I was having trouble figuring out the walls but was down to my last minute, so I just picked my yellow I was working with.

saprophyte: Thanks, the pantry was my favorite part too.

Received Awards:
New FriendSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterWCIF MasterBeing BraveBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChild FriendlyDorm CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatClock RacerTake me AwaySmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Sending LoveColor Lover
Nerieda, I love the color and the floor tiles that you used, and especially the pantry. Great Job!! Clap

For my entry, I chose the bedroom on the house that I have recently been working on. I attempted to make it look like a mix between modern and classic & of course, I didn't finish decorating, but here it goes Happy02

[Image: 1PR.jpg]

[Image: 2PR.jpg]

[Image: 3PR.jpg]

[Image: 4PR.jpg]

[Image: 5PR.jpg]

[Image: 6PR.jpg]

[Image: 7PR.jpg]

[Image: 8PR.jpg]

[Image: 9PR.jpg]

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.

[+] 1 user says Thank You to drizzledeedoo for this post
Received Awards:
Take me AwayNew FriendClock RacerTreasure HunterBirthday WisherEco Friendly
:O OoOoOoO... Preeettty Smile
Music Living La Vida Loca! Carpe Diem! Sun
Call me Debby Nod
[Image: smiley-eatdrink015.gif]

[+] 1 user says Thank You to debby4 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendLlama DesignerTreasure HunterChallenge HostSmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Child Friendly
Nice, that's a lot of details for 60 min.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to epletre for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherTreasure HunterFeedbackerBeginner's LuckPet PersonOrganizerSocial ButterflyCount Them: 1, 2, 3Mini MeSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Sending LoveChild FriendlyRetired ModeratorChallenge HostRetired ModeratorColor Lover
Yes it is a lot, but I just threw stuff in there and then I went back to CAST the furniture, and I used an egg timer to make sure that I took only 60 min Nod
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.

Received Awards:
Take me AwayNew FriendClock RacerTreasure HunterBirthday WisherEco Friendly
drizzledeedoo, Wow that looks absolutely fantastic, and you accieved all that in 60minutes?! I'm impressed! Happy02
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
52 minutes!

This is a bedroom for a young male couple, heirs to the Goth Mansion.

Before:
[Image: 6613764257_1fc9371dcb_z.jpg]
Screenshot-27 by kimmy155, on Flickr

After:

[Image: 6613765063_bb252f2aa4_z.jpg]
Screenshot-28 by kimmy155, on Flickr

[Image: 6613780171_4df0fe90cb_z.jpg]
Screenshot-38 by kimmy155, on Flickr

[Image: 6613778535_611ecbf849_z.jpg]
Screenshot-37 by kimmy155, on Flickr

[Image: 6613776105_4647333ccb_z.jpg]
Screenshot-36 by kimmy155, on Flickr

[Image: 6613772271_3e0462ab17_z.jpg]
Screenshot-34 by kimmy155, on Flickr

[Image: 6613768889_d9dff37bb5_z.jpg]
Screenshot-31 by kimmy155, on Flickr

Kim
Heidy
Received Awards:
New FriendClock RacerBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSmall QuartersBased in FictionEA are you kidding?
That is NICE - I love what you did with the colours and textures!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Kimberlina: I love it. Especially the wall colors and those curtains are to die for.

:Heidy: The only thing I really would say is that something about the bedding doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the room. The colors are right but the pattern seems out of place maybe.
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Nerieda for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterWCIF MasterBeing BraveBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChild FriendlyDorm CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatClock RacerTake me AwaySmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Sending LoveColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila