Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Beginner Take better pictures
It is how you get the best possible pictures, but it does make your game run less well if your computer can't handle it so I wouldn't do it for regular gameplay. But try it and see how it looks. I personally think it was more important with sims 2 than sims 3. But if your grass for instance is one uniform colour of green than I would defiantly tweak it.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Thank you!!!
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendBeing BraveBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?Color LoverCount Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveDesign StylerSmall QuartersWCIF MasterBirthday WisherHoarder
One question, you said use an external camera and not the in game one, and I do have FireFox FireShot installed, but I dunno how to make it work in the game. Any tips? If not, then I am stuck with the in game camera.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday Wisher
IoaneSky: You are playing sims 3 are you not? Because that tip ONLY goes for sims 2. With sims 3 you get better results with the ingame camera
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
My ingame photos come out black when taken with print screen and pasted in ANY photo editing program????? HELP!

Umm nevermind I forgot to put it in windowed mode! Duh!
Received Awards:
Llama DesignerTreasure HunterCopy CatPet PersonSmall QuartersColor Lover
adalita_m - remember that with TS3, the in-game camera takes better pictures because any out-of-game picture taking software always comes out dark. Wink
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Thanks Smile
Received Awards:
New FriendBirthday Wisher
Very helpful, Thank you so much/
"Cause you play me like a symphony, Play me till your fingers bleed. I'm your greatest masterpiece... you ruin me." - The Veronicas.

[Image: ar132285958326674.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBirthday Wisher
Thank you for the tips for The Sims 3 Macthekat. I am grateful to learn new tricks I ignored so far. I do hope I can hide the "shortcuts" we often have in TS3 live mod to easily locate the sims we are playing ,a special place or an opportunity using your precious advices.
I struggle to know how to temporarily hide them, they ruin pictures.
Received Awards:
New FriendChild FriendlySmall QuartersCount Them: 1, 2, 3
The F10 button hides the control panel.

Fainali, xen, aafte sam 20 iers ov orxogrefkl riform, wi wud hev a lojikl, kohirnt speling in ius xrewawt xe Ingliy-spiking werld.
Mark Twain, A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling.

[Image: logo.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to mrmiss for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterSending LoveNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChallenge HostOrganizerSocial ButterflySmall QuartersChallenge CrazyChallenge RocketeerCopy CatRaised from the DeadBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?FeedbackerPrize DonatorCount Them: 1, 2, 3Thank MachineEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChild FriendlyJudgecornAd ManBased in FictionTutorial WriterWriterMini MePhotographerOn a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beginner What ruins a good picture, and how to fix it macthekat 4 12,861 10-22-2015, 05:25 PM
Last Post: diputsinva
  Second floor disappearing for screenshot SelaronoSIms 4 1,687 07-27-2015, 10:32 PM
Last Post: SelaronoSIms
  Taking pictures of residential lots Melisziee 10 3,776 11-30-2014, 05:07 AM
Last Post: mrmiss