Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Home Tiny Home
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Home Tiny Home
Aww thank you! ;u;

I'm obsessed with wood, I think it's just a wonderful thing to have in your home, especially when it's so warm and natural. The walls are awesome too, I'm a rather textile person and I'm always touching things when I go shopping. Sometimes I can't help myself when I see something that looks really interesting, I just have to touch it (cushion sections are always he best). I'm weird like that. :D

I just had to add the comment about the cushions, it made me think of something my own father said once (personally I agree with him, I only have a single pillow on my bed). I was giggling madly like I was 8 years old again, my poor father probably thought I'd finally snapped. Who's to say that hasn't happened already though. :D

annyway- Getting the balance of wood right is often a hard thing to do, especially with blonde or orange woods, I find that these kind of warm woods are a little more forgiving as long as you don't put them absolutely everywhere. I use wood where it's natural for it to be, but I think you really need to balance it out with a lighter pattern/texture Like I did with the walls.
I love brown, it's such a warm fuzzy colour, it just makes me want to wrap myself up in a fluffy blanket and snooze.
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersPhotographer of the Month
admiral - I love the colours! :inlove2:
trapiki - wow, that is a lot of wood!
Great job both of you Clap
[+] 2 users say Thank You to epletre for this post
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherTreasure HunterFeedbackerBeginner's LuckPet PersonOrganizerSocial ButterflyCount Them: 1, 2, 3Mini MeSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Sending LoveChild FriendlyRetired ModeratorChallenge HostRetired ModeratorColor Lover
yay! I finally got this one done Sun (I forgot to save once and lost a lot of workShake )

So this is the apartment for a young woman who loves surfing and lime green. She has a fold up bed to help save space, even though she doesn't usually fold it up.

Overview:
[Image: EREJB.jpg]

Entry Way:
[Image: 3ZwSB.jpg]

[Image: 2UpKs.jpg]

Main Living Area:
[Image: kshXg.jpg]

[Image: 7l3Hf.jpg]

[Image: ZuoQ7.jpg]

Kitchen (she doesn't cook much):

[Image: qcX28.jpg]

[Image: F8xJm.jpg]

Bathroom:
[Image: QdT5x.jpg]

[Image: qAeav.jpg]
[Image: RhNWB9Mh.png]
Received Awards:
WriterLS Extra StafferNew FriendFeaturedContest WinnerTreasure HunterSending LovePhotographerChallenge HostPrize DonatorChallenge MasterTake me AwayBirthday WisherDesign StylerDonatorSound of MusicChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dorm CrazyTime TravellerAnd unicornsCopy CatEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Small QuartersEP MonsterColor LoverRetired Staffer
Eronoel: Love the colours and the modern feel of the space! It even looks good in the overview
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
[Image: Screenshot-1044.jpg]

For this challenge, I took it a bit more to my personal taste. As someone who lives in dorm housing (a 12x13ft room with another person) the idea of having a whole apartment to myself sounded pretty good.

I wanted to create a sort of chaotic transition from dorm to apartment type room for myself, as if I had really graduated and moved into my own very small space and was able to use my "college" stuff as my items, because teachers don't make money, that's for sure.

Anyway, come in!
[Image: Screenshot-1045.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-1046.jpg]

The toilet and bath.
[Image: Screenshot-1051.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-1050.jpg]

The kitchen. I must admit I'm not a cooker. I'm just a rice, noodle, or cereal person. Microwave pizza is your friend.
[Image: Screenshot-1053.jpg]

And now ladies and gentlemen, this is where the magic happens.
[Image: Screenshot-1047.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-1049.jpg]
And by magic, I mean my introverted, loner lifestyle.

[Image: Screenshot-1055.jpg]
Balcony

[Image: Screenshot-1056.jpg]
My self sim seems to like it.
But then again he doesn't have much say, now does he?

Overview
|Gallery
Received Awards:
Being BraveNew FriendSmall Quarters
[Forenote: I made the block into a functional apartment block so that my sim could move in straight away]

[Image: WYFml.jpg]

Morena Hughton, a family oriented, eco-friendly, snob with a knack for horseriding and a photographer's eye has just moved into this cute little apartment at the request of her parents, seeking that she learn a little about real life. Her 'particular' ways made it impossible for her to deal with the drywall and unpolished floor that came with her tiny new abode, and so she shelled out the first 400simoleans of her budget on polishing the floor and installing wooden panels (she'll never admit that it was on offer as a package, she'd rather attribute it to contacts in high places)
In a glimmer of space saving genius she decided to invest another 250simoleans in spotlights for the entire apartment to minimise use of floor space.

[Image: zCkUv.jpg]

[Image: QJd5N.jpg]

[Image: gU3wM.jpg]

Album
Received Awards:
New FriendSmall Quarters
Here's mine:

Kayleigh Maxfied just moved out of her parents house into a small studio apartment. To further her artistic talents, she started studying architectural design.
She hopes to one day have a business of her own with her boyfriend, who happens to be a sculpture and a craftsman. He built some of her furnishings to help save money for things like a better tv, books, plumbing that never fails to keep at a constant temp even when the toilet is flushed or the sink is running.
It is her ambition to work with the local celebrities in Bridgeport and to move downtown where she and her boyfriend can take it to the next level - move in together.

Overview:
[Image: screenshot105ez.jpg]

Entry shot 1:
Kayleigh loves purple, and found a lavender plant left behind at someone's house. She bought her purse from one of the local thrift shops.
[Image: screenshot106jg.jpg]

Entry shot 2:
She brought the dresser from her dad's house, before he had a chance to throw it out LOL Can you believe someone threw out that gorgeous rug?
[Image: screenshot107t.jpg]

From the entry:
[Image: screenshot108a.jpg]

[Image: screenshot109gs.jpg]

[Image: screenshot110o.jpg]

[Image: screenshot114gb.jpg]

[Image: screenshot118dg.jpg]

[Image: screenshot120d.jpg]

[Image: screenshot123r.jpg]

Link to my album with more pics.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendBeing BraveBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?Color LoverCount Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveDesign StylerSmall QuartersWCIF MasterBirthday WisherHoarder
bedriddncorpse: You just made me giggle at your story. I adore the black walls they are just yummy and they really fit the rest of the decorations. It all looks great and I really like the balcony were she works. Her indoor workspace also really look great.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila