Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Home Tiny Home
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Home Tiny Home
Meet Arya. She just graduated from the prestigeous cooking academy. After living her whole life with her parents, she finally decided to move out – to a small apartment close to the restaurant she works in. First, Arya needed to get her hands on some furniture, so she visited the flea markets and read all the ads she could find. Luckily, she was able to find the trunk she´ll use as a bed endtable, the coffeetable and some of the kitchen counters. Next, Arya hired her dad to come with her to the hardware store and buy loads of wood and paint. You´ll see the shelves in the kitchen, bathroom and above the bed – yup, they are handmade. Arya´s grandmother decided she would move to a retirement home with her best friend this winter – so Granny was happy to give up her old stove and fridge. Next stop – IKEA. Arya felt like Alice in Wonderland there. Everything was soooo beautiful. But, she could only afford a bed, two sofas, dining table, chairs and bunch of boxes for storage. Last thing - before moving all her clutter in from the parent´s house – was going back to the academy. Arya did her thesis on herbs and had lots of samples back in the lab. She took them all and settled them in her spacious balcony and was very happy with the thought of having her own herb garden. How much did she spend? Less then 10.000 – thanks to flea markets, ads and help from her family.

[Image: 01.jpg]

[Image: 02.jpg]

[Image: 03.jpg]

[Image: 04.jpg]

[Image: 05.jpg]

[Image: 06.jpg]

[Image: 07.jpg]

[Image: 08-1.jpg]

[Image: 09.jpg]

[Image: 10.jpg]
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
mox, way to kick off things! gorgeaus! just love it loooove
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

[+] 1 user says Thank You to annyway for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
Love it! Very realistic and the storage solutions are very clever, the background story is very credible and the sim is gorgeous!
[Image: 2vb0j1t.gif]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Nahemah for this post
Received Awards:
Chatty CathyTreasure HunterNew FriendSmall QuartersCopy CatEA are you kidding?Color Lover
That's beautiful Moxxa! I LOVE those little herbs in old tins.

KimSun
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Kimberlina for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendClock RacerBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSmall QuartersBased in FictionEA are you kidding?
i'll show you melissas tiny apartment. shes a fashion design student and lives there with her beloved kitty maya.
most her furniture she found in her parents attic, on garage sales and in second hand stores.

[Image: overview.jpg?t=1327250678]

[Image: 04.jpg?t=1327250606]

[Image: 05.jpg?t=1327250617]

[Image: 08.jpg?t=1327250627]

[Image: 12.jpg?t=1327250641]

[Image: 07.jpg?t=1327250626]

[Image: 18.jpg?t=1327250655]

[Image: 24.jpg?t=1327250668]

[Image: 19.jpg?t=1327250654]

[Image: 20.jpg?t=1327250653]

moar pics soonish in my album Sun
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
moxxa - What a lovely home. I like the storage options you've shown, as well. I think my favorite is the kitchen and the organized shelving.

anny - I really like the creative "wall" blocking the bed from view of the entry. My favorite is all the different shelves and clutter.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Here's my little attempt.

Moving day can be very stressful!

[Image: 6743381681_1bcfe2e199_z.jpg]
Moving Day by kimmy155, on Flickr

Overview:

[Image: 6743408763_0205dfd0b7_z.jpg]
Overview by kimmy155, on Flickr

Mirrors make small spaces feel larger, the sofa was in the sales at Ikea and the picture made from an offcut of material in a second-hand frame.

[Image: 6743405387_8fa598d44f_z.jpg]
Mirror by kimmy155, on Flickr

Mix and match second hand furniture. Who needs to spend money on curtains when you have a view like this?!

[Image: 6743402311_9a264a73c7_z.jpg]
Windows by kimmy155, on Flickr

Sand down old furniture for a modern distressed look. Cover grotty unchangeable wallpaper with art and photographs. An old metal bar can make a very handy clothes rail and painted crates can double as coffee tables.

[Image: 6743397483_5db7a16494_z.jpg]
Long Shot by kimmy155, on Flickr

[Image: 6743387661_be561ff853_z.jpg]
Clothes by kimmy155, on Flickr

More uses for old crates:

[Image: 6743392915_516ed9cf16_z.jpg]
Hallway by kimmy155, on Flickr

Old film and gig posters can make trendy free artwork:

[Image: 6743390799_4d3edf39e0_z.jpg]
Kitchen by kimmy155, on Flickr

Plants will grow in anything as long as they have soil, light and water:

[Image: 6743399699_1d9fa39cce_z.jpg]
Balcony by kimmy155, on Flickr

Growing your vegetables can be a rewarding experience and save you money too!

[Image: 6743399033_7605cb8150_z.jpg]
Veggies by kimmy155, on Flickr

Hope you like it! Heidy is welcomed.

Kim

Received Awards:
New FriendClock RacerBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSmall QuartersBased in FictionEA are you kidding?
Wow, everyone's entries look amazing so far!
We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong
The amount of work is the same ♥
Received Awards:
Clock RacerSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Being Brave
Nanna and her cat Preben moved out from her parents a few months back. Her grandparents' had both passed away that spring. She loves vintage furniture and decorations so she asked if she could have some of the things nobody else in the family wanted, they of course agreed. Her bed and a many small items around the flat have been her grandparents'. She have also been container hunting most weekends since she moved in and have foudn quite a few small finds - such as her bathroom mirror. As for the rest of the furniture most of it is found in second hand stores and only the kitchen counters and fridge and stove and bathroom fixtures are really new.
Nanna is working as a hairdresser but want to be a stylist. She sew her own clothing and has reupholstered some of the chairs in the flat.

Ok enough babble - lets see some pictures:

Overview

[Image: Screenshot-1789.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1790.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1792.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1793.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1794.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1795.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1796.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1797.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1798.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1799.jpg]

More pictures in my album
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Amazing entries so far Heart. I love to see what you guys came up with in this tiny space....Fun fun fun.

My splitlevel had to wait this time around...here comes my entry.

Elin could find a job as a product designer for ages so she finally decided to go 'freelance'. With here first projects and paychecks she was finally able to move out from her parents small cottage, and while visiting the facotories she found more then one opportunity to dip true their 'trashes' and reuse them. Her biggest passion after designing is ebay. She is each time amazed that people are willing to sell their old built in storages and kitchen for no money, as long as you are willing to dismount them yourself...
She loves her apartment. The only thing she still needs to safe up for is a bid sofa bed. For the nights her boyfriend is staying over her old teenagebed (covered with pillows during daytime? has to do. Its much more cozy anyway....Happy

[Image: Screenshot-73.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-12.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-18.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-28.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-37.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-32-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-46-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-53.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-57.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-69.jpg]

More pictures in my album
hania

Received Awards:
PhotographerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherSending LoveRetired ModeratorChallenge HostSilver StafferAnd unicornsSmall Quarters

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila