Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Home Tiny Home
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Home Tiny Home
Wow, everyone is doing a great job on this challenge. And the entries are all so different. Such creative ways for getting furniture on a budget.

Meet Jordan Walsh and her cat, Nova. Jordan was never very popular. She was always very shy and quiet and got picked on a lot by the other kids at school. She doesn't know if it was because of her ears, her hair, or just the fact that she liked books more than people. The only person Jordan really got along with was her grandma, and Nova of course. So when her grandma passed away just as Jordan was getting ready for University, Jordan decided to move out and start life on her own. Since she is a student, money is very tight. So before her grandma's house was sold she went over and gathered up a few of her things to furnish her new apartment, well, new to her. So Nova and Jordan spent weeks putting their new home together with touches from Jordan's old room, her grandmother's house, and things found in garage sales. It took a lot of hard work but, she is proud of her new home.

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 3.jpg]

[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

[Image: 6.jpg]

[Image: 7.jpg]

[Image: 8.jpg]

[Image: 9.jpg]

[Image: 10.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]
We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong
The amount of work is the same ♥
Received Awards:
Clock RacerSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Being Brave
Carly78, Those are lovely colors! I love the way you positioned the furniture. Looks very realistic. The story line is very touching yet cute. Happy02 Well Done! Nod
Music Living La Vida Loca! Carpe Diem! Sun
Call me Debby Nod
[Image: smiley-eatdrink015.gif]

[+] 1 user says Thank You to debby4 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendLlama DesignerTreasure HunterChallenge HostSmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Child Friendly
Everyone's homes are looking awesome! I've actually finally finished this myself and will be taking pictures tonight to post.

I love all of the different styles. I think this was a very fun challenge! Get's your creative juices flowing.

Carly78, I was surprised you were able to find a way to get a table in the kitchen! Yes

David_dave, what a great idea to put the table on the balcony. The view while eating will be awesome for your sim! I also love the the colors you used. The colors in the wallpaper are perfect! Clap

That's it for me for now. I need to get to work. I can't wait to maneuver the camera around my little apartment this evening to try and get some good shots! Wink
Proofreader-in-Training ~~ Writer-in-Training
If anyone's looking for me, I'll be coffee3
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Melody for this post
Received Awards:
ProofreaderLS Extra StafferBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSmall Quarters
I have a question: we have to decorate for just one sim, or can we assume is a young couple the ones that have just moved out? Just wondering, as everyone here made just one sim... I'm not counting pets (furry friends fit everywhere)
[Image: raqohw.jpg]
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekTreasure HunterDorm CrazyCount Them: 1, 2, 3And unicornsChatty CathyTake me AwayPet PersonSmall QuartersBirthday WisherBased in FictionBeing BraveWCIF MasterMini MeSending Love
If you want to have it for a couple that's fine Michelle Smile

Cant wait to see what you come up with.
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
This was a fun challenge for me. Though truth be told, it actually took me a full two weeks to complete. You know, RL and all! Wink Well, here goes.

Charity Merrill recently graduated from High School and rather than going off to College like the rest of her friends, she decided to live the life of the starving artist. Her parents begged her to stay and move down to the basement so that she could have privacy, but Charity insisted that she wanted to be on her own. She honestly couldn't stand living in their house anymore. Listening to them argue over what she was going to do with her life was enough to drive her crazy!

She'd been working part time at a pizza joint and taking on babysitting jobs as often as possible to save up for her own place. She kept some of her things from her childhood bedroom, but there were things she didn't have still. She went to an appliance scratch-and-dent outlet for a fridge, and hunted down yard sales for furniture and anything else to make her home her own. Her parents decided to help her with a bed as any young woman making it out on her own needs something more than a twin size bed. Thankfully, they let Charity choose the bed, they just bought it. If any of them would have known the apartment Charity was going to move in was going to be so small, they may have all opted for the twin instead. Climbing the stars of the old converted warehouse and trying to fit a full size bed through a small door was not their idea of fun!

Charity:
[Image: Screenshot-230.jpg]

Overview:
[Image: Screenshot-213.jpg]

Entry:
[Image: Screenshot-225.jpg]

Bathroom:
[Image: Screenshot-227.jpg]

Sleeping Area:
[Image: Screenshot-215.jpg]

Living/Eating Area:
[Image: Screenshot-221.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-217.jpg]

Kitchen:
[Image: Screenshot-209.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-219.jpg]

Balcony:
[Image: Screenshot-229.jpg]

To see some more pictures, feel free to check out my album. I hope you all enjoy, and as usual, I welcome Heidy! Smile
Proofreader-in-Training ~~ Writer-in-Training
If anyone's looking for me, I'll be coffee3
Received Awards:
ProofreaderLS Extra StafferBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterSmall Quarters
Melody I really like what you did with the area. My favorite is the sink area in the kitchen. Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Carly78, That is super pretty. I love the colors and the cats! <3 It's very mature and playful at the same time.

Melody, I love the pops of color! It's very effective. The kitchen is fantastic, I absolutely love the cleaning cabinet. <3
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
I transposed myself in this apartment and tried to imagine what I would do if I could live alone in my own apartment. So it has what you could find in a rental in France : fully equipped kitchen (means counters + appliances), basic bathroom with shower or bath, double-glazing windows, ventilation....

---
After living with her brother and mother since years, Zaza wanted to live in her own apartment. When she found a secured job, she searched for a flat and finally found one in Bridgeport.
The rental ad said : "Studio for rent in a recent building with close amenities, peace and quiet, fourth and last floor with lift, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower, gaz heating, beautiful view, balcony facing south, pets allowed". What a lucky find ! She signed the lease contract and moved in with few furniture.

She bought a lot of cheap items at IKEA like a bed, an armchair, a desk, a recliner, some shelving system for the kitchen.

The entry :
Here in the entry she collects postcards sent by friends and stamps them on the wall.
She found a beautiful sitting unit at a garage sale and decided she could use it for her cat, so it'd hide the ugly litter.
[Image: entry2.jpg]

The Bathroom :
She installed her washing machine in the bathroom, added a shelf and bought a cheap bookcase she converted for the bathroom.
[Image: bath4.jpg]

The main room :
One thing she loved when she visited the loft was the shuttered platform the previous tenant had built. It wasn't an eyesore but an occasion to separate her bedroom and living room.
[Image: Screenshot-41.jpg]

Then she used her old dresser, painted it in white, hided it with some curtains on bed side, and made it look like a dressing room, as she saw in an IKEA advertising. How clever ![Image: closet1.jpg]

She found an old sidetable on market, decided to use it under a large painting bought on net made by her favorite artist of Bridgeport. (lol)
[Image: Screenshot-352.jpg]

As a drama addict, Zaza loves to watch on her computer tons of series, and she can watch infos on net therefore she never had the urge to buy a tv. Then with the help of her brother she built a new computer with several hardware components, bought a widescreen so she will comfortably watch series from her new ikea armchair. She also found in some items threw by some neighbors an industrial type chair she uses now as a desk chair.
[Image: Screenshot-6.jpg]

[Image: night.jpg]

The kitchen :
With some shelves and a small table to eat, everything is tidy at least for her.
[Image: kitchen.jpg]

The balcony :
Zaza loves to dry clothes on balcony, though some people would tell her air is poluted... lol
[Image: balcon1.jpg]

The layout :
[Image: layout.jpg]

Go watch the ALBUM because I couldn't post everything : LINK
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterChatty CathyGreat BuilderDesign StylerPrize DonatorSending LoveBeing BraveSmall QuartersPet PersonHoarderCopy CatChallenge HostSocial ButterflyWish FulfillerWCIF Master
Great flat - what great ideas for the small flat. I especially like the kitchen
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila