Found Wallpaper, lighting, etc.
I want you to find items of this pretty!
[Image: know01.jpg]
1.The phone Found
2.Lip-shaped lighting Found Pay
3.As shown Found Pay
[Image: know02.jpg]
4.lighting Found
5.wallpaper Found (See Post # 7)
[Image: know03.jpg]
6.As shown Found

I can not speak English well.Sweating
This photo is a picture of newshoes. This is used so pretty.
I can not speak English. Thank you for your understanding.
BigsmileBigsmileBigsmile

MOD EDIT: Fixed picture links

moderatornote Please see the tutorial on How to: Post Pictures
Received Awards:
I am having a problem to see the images above (images not showing up for me) anyone else have the same problem? Sadsmile
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
I cannot see them either. Are they possible not uploaded to a hosting site?
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Mod Note: The pics was still not showing but I managed to download them to my desktop and uploaded them to my own image hosting site. Fixed the image links again and they are showing now. Hope someone can help i20001 to find the stuff he/she is looking for. Smile
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
#5 looks like an in-game wallpaper with cement and brick applied as textures. Possibly found under "Tiled Walls".
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
I think that the "As shown" are the lights? If so then this is them ...I think Smile
Pay Though Worried
Music Living La Vida Loca! Carpe Diem! Sun
Call me Debby Nod
[Image: smiley-eatdrink015.gif]

[+] 1 user says Thank You to debby4 for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendLlama DesignerTreasure HunterChallenge HostSmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Child Friendly
#1 is here. (I hope it's okay to link this since LemonJelly offered this archive from the uploads on the former blogspot page)

#5 is actually a wall converted by Ritsukacom for the Giant Panda lot.

#2 is here. Pay
[+] 1 user says Thank You to kiseuk for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendPet Person
6. Is by Cashcraft at TSR http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/1101330 Pay
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Zhaana for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterChatty CathyGreat BuilderDesign StylerPrize DonatorSending LoveBeing BraveSmall QuartersPet PersonHoarderCopy CatChallenge HostSocial ButterflyWish FulfillerWCIF Master
#4 is here
http://lunasimslulamai.jimdo.com/buc%C3%...%B3lico-2/
[+] 1 user says Thank You to megativity13 for this post
Received Awards:
Very helpfulWCIF MasterTreasure HunterHoarderEA are you kidding?Carebear
In the home these types of the wallpapers with the all of the terms of lighting we can also install with the greater to showing off. When I had found the wallpapers on the https://www.australianessays.org/proofreading-services/ website with the designers that will be lighted to all home rooms I was delighted.
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Found Dress Form? littlecat 2 2,173 12-02-2018, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Calebkbeck
  Found Kitchen clutter by BYHSD theblue142 5 7,071 10-09-2017, 02:26 AM
Last Post: marlazoch
  Found WCIF items from pseudodigs Nebu 7 4,173 03-08-2016, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Nebu