Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Challenge me to Garden 7.0
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge me to Garden 7.0
[Image: Garden_70.jpg]

Are you bored? Do you want to try something different?
Well why not ask for a random challenge from your peers?

Gardens have got to be one of the most challenging things to do in Sims so take advantage and challenge yourself, or rather, allow yourself to be challenged in creating gardens. Just put your name up that you would like to be challenged and let us, the community do the rest. Anyone that has some great gardening challenges post them here. You have two weeks to complete your challenge.

This is all about the garden aspect of the game. About outdoor living/hang out spaces. Not about decorating (interior design) or building.

Want to be challenged?
In Challenge me to Garden you ask for a challenge and one of your peers will write a challenge especially for you. If you like the challenge you accept it. If not, when you decline it and someone else will challenge you. Once you have taken up a challenge you got two weeks to finish it. When you have finished your challenge you post your pictures and text in this topic.

To help us give you the most interesting challenge possible it is important that you tell us: What skill level you are at. What game you want to do your challenge in. If there is something you are struggling with or want to get better at.

Please make sure to read the topic About Challenge me to. There is a lot of info that you need to know before asking for your first challenge.

Please fill this out when asking for a challenge:
Game: Sims 2/Sims 3 or both?
Skill Level: Grasshopper/Sparrow/Owl/Eagle/Pterosaur
I want to get better at/I am struggling with:

Pictures
Then you take pictures, take more then one. You may post up to 10, so why not show off more of your room.
It is always a good idea to have a overhead view of your room, so we can see how you laid it out.

This challenge will be closed on the 15th of May

NB: When we talk about gardens here, we mean "yards" to use the American term. Not just vegetable growing and flower gardens.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
To be challenged

Awaiting challenge acceptance

Has been challenged
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Completed Challenges 1
Completed Challenges 2

Completed Challenges 3
Received Awards:
This challenge is now open!
Received Awards:
(01-23-2012, 07:27 PM)Kimberlina Wrote: Game: Sims 3 Base Game only
Level: Sparrow
I liketo try: Something modern and small. Maybe a balcony or small yard. I love the gardens that come with London warehouse apartments.

Thanks

Kim
Received Awards:
Kimberlina - I challenge you:

Phineus and Mira just moved into a lovely ground floor flat in a refurbished London warehouse. Their kitchen/dining area is next to the back doorway and they would love to have an extended dining/entertaining area that uses both the indoor and outdoor spaces. Your task is to create the ideal entertaining area for the couple. Do you accept?
Received Awards:
Update on Challenges:

Awaiting Challenge Acceptance
Received Awards:
Game: Sims 2
Skill Level: Grasshopper
I want to get better at/I am struggling with: I am in general not that great at gardens. Not even small quaint ones, or huge ones for large families (though some how my sims end up with 6 kids o.o) [maybe a balance between the 2? :o]
Music Living La Vida Loca! Carpe Diem! Sun
Call me Debby Nod
[Image: smiley-eatdrink015.gif]

Received Awards:
New FriendLlama DesignerTreasure HunterChallenge HostSmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Child Friendly
Debby, i challenge you. Create a garden for one of your failies with many kids. Please concentrate on the kids mostly and give them a playground that is alot of fun. A cozy bbc area would be neat for the family as well. Do you accept?

Spring is coming and i also feel like gaaaaaarden. The challenge can be abit bigger and well, more challenging but i might need more time then, as i can't spent to long sitting atm.

Game: Sims 3
Skill Level: Eagle
I want to get better at/I am struggling with: I kind of always do pretty wild and 'unsorted' gardens because i like them like this. I always fight with terrain paints and the general idea of structures in the garden, that make sense.
A themed garden would be pretty fun to do...also a community garden of some sort or a swamp something.
hania

Received Awards:
PhotographerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherSending LoveRetired ModeratorChallenge HostSilver StafferAnd unicornsSmall Quarters
catvonpaxton I challenge you
Your sim just brought a town house. There is a small walled in garden behind the house. Right now it is really bare and boring. Your poor sim is screaming to get some help to make it a wonderful space as she loves to be outdoors.
Can you please help her?
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Challenge Me To...(No End Date) Kementari 533 192,681 11-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Kementari
  Gardening Challenge me to Garden 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 57 22,378 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat
  Challenge Me to Build 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 32 15,231 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat