Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Challenge me to Decorate 7.0
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decorating Challenge me to Decorate 7.0
I like to be challenged too :D

Game: Sims 2
Skill Level: I think I'm something between Sparrow and Owl
I want to get better at/I am struggling with: my skills
Received Awards:
New Friend
Kleber, I challenge you to decorate my living room.

[Image: IMAG0273.jpg]

As the main entrance I use the door/arch on the left side on the sketch. I also have a three seated (on each side) corner couch that I love, so that would be nice to have it there, but it's not a must. What I really need is a small place to eat, for 2 is enough. Don't forget my 2 cats! They need place to hang out. My favourite style is IKEA, can be modern, can be classy. In don't have any favourite colour in particular.
Do you accept?
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherTreasure HunterFeedbackerBeginner's LuckPet PersonOrganizerSocial ButterflyCount Them: 1, 2, 3Mini MeSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Sending LoveChild FriendlyRetired ModeratorChallenge HostRetired ModeratorColor Lover
Sounds fun! Yes I accept (:
Received Awards:
New Friend
Update on Challenges
CMT Decorate 7.0 ends this Tuesday!!

Has Been Challenged

Any challenges due after May 15th will be transferred over to 8.0 but will not count against the 3 entries rule for that CMT. For any late participants - your challenges will be removed if not posted by the 15th.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
(05-10-2012, 10:02 PM)epletre Wrote: Kleber, I challenge you to decorate my living room.

As the main entrance I use the door/arch on the left side on the sketch. I also have a three seated (on each side) corner couch that I love, so that would be nice to have it there, but it's not a must. What I really need is a small place to eat, for 2 is enough. Don't forget my 2 cats! They need place to hang out. My favourite style is IKEA, can be modern, can be classy. In don't have any favourite colour in particular.

I had so much fun to decorate your living room, epletre! After some tries I'm really satisfied with it and I hope you like it too!

[Image: 2ywafx1.jpg]

[Image: 1lmqg.jpg]

[Image: 2czoh79.jpg]

[Image: orhvfq.jpg]

[Image: se3gn6.jpg]

[Image: 1zmjyo6.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Mr Kleber for this post
Received Awards:
New Friend
Mr Kleber: That looks great! And it is awesome to see sims 2 in here. I really like what you did with the colours and extures.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Oh Kleber, this is wonderful! I love it lovelama You did a great job and gave me a brand new, fresh view of my living room. I would never think to decorate it that way. I love the colours, textures and style. That makes me want to redecorate the place. Two thumbs up Yes Yes
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherTreasure HunterFeedbackerBeginner's LuckPet PersonOrganizerSocial ButterflyCount Them: 1, 2, 3Mini MeSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Sending LoveChild FriendlyRetired ModeratorChallenge HostRetired ModeratorColor Lover
This challenge is now closed!

Thank you to all who participated - your entries were gorgeous!

CMT Decorate 8.0 can be found here.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Challenge Me To...(No End Date) Kementari 533 192,681 11-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Kementari
  Gardening Challenge me to Garden 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 57 22,378 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat
  Challenge Me to Build 8.0 [Closed] KatCat 32 15,231 08-19-2012, 11:35 PM
Last Post: KatCat