- Kaching • Adds §1.000 - to household funds
- Motherlode • Adds §50.000 - to household funds
- Moveobjects on/off • Allows moving of objects onto places on the grid where they would normally not be allowed. Also allows you to pick up Sims.
- constrainFloorElevation [true/false] • Allows all terrain adjustments regardless of objects, Sims, and other structures on them. Walls, floors, and objects will move with the terrain, allowing you to create sloped walls and floored hills. However, placing new walls/floors will still flatten terrain, and placing objects will still require the terrain to be flat initially unless you have the "moveobjects on" cheat enabled. Default is "true" - set to "false" to enable this behavior
- testingCheatsEnabled [true/false] • Use 'true' to enable debugmode. Can move needs, shift click mailbox to change careers, lock needs, etc.
- FreeRealEstate • Free lots
- hideHeadlineEffects [on/off] • Hides all Sim overhead effects such as thought balloons and speech balloons.
- disableSnappingToSlotsOnAlt [on/off] • When on, objects will not snap to slots while holding ALT. Useful for placing objects such as chairs near tables without them snapping or placing counters near other counters, etc.
- enablellamas [on/off] • Ok this is a joke. it's in the cheat list, but it does nothing. They just added it for fun.
- fadeObjects [on/off] • Toggles whether objects fade when the camera gets close to them. Does not affect Sims.
- resetSim [first name] [last name] • Returns Sim to a safe, neutral state at their home
- resetSim * • Returns all Sims in your Neighborhood to a safe, neutral state at their home
- unlockOutfits [on/off] • Use before going to CAS. It shows career and service uniforms in CAS.
- fps [on/off] • Displays frame rate in upper right corner
- fullscreen [on/off] • Self explanatory. You can also change this setting in options by the way.
- jokePlease • Shows a random joke in the cheat console
quit Exits game
- slowMotionViz [0-8] • Puts visuals in slow motion (does not affect in-game time).
- familyfunds [Familyname] # • Add or extract money for a chosen family.
- ageuptonpc • Toddlers turn into NPC's
- allowObjectsOnRoofs [on/off] • Can place objects on roof
- buyDebug [on/off] • Makes it possible to use special objects for build mode like tombs.
- EnableLotLocking [true/false] • Can edit the vacation lots
- maptags [on/off] • Can remove map icons
- EnableLotLocking [true/false] • enables toggling lot locking in the Edit Town Info Panel. To build on a locked lot like a tomb you can use enablelotlocking or testingcheatsenabled. You use this cheat from Edit Town mode.
By using enablelotlocking: Type "enablelotlocking TRUE". Why true? Because it enabled locking in the description of the lot. Press the little lock close to the "edit lot" button, it will unlock the lot and you can edit it.
By using testingcheatsenabled: Type "testingcheatsenabled true" and while playing on a Sim, hold shift and press the ground of the lot. It will give you the option to edit the lot
- allowObjectsOnRoofs [true/false] • With "moveObjects [on/off]". Removes limitations for placing objects on roofs
- ageupNPC • The selected NPC will age
- AlwaysBuyBuild • Makes it always possible to use buy/build mode in every situation
- DiscoMaptags [on/off] • Map icons flash in several colors
- placefriezes [on/off] • Can place foundations on top of each other and on top of walls.
- RestrictBuildBuyInBuildings [true/false] • Allows changes to a lot otherwise restricted by the Homeowner's Association.
- AlwaysBuyBuild • When enabled, build mode and buy mode objects won't disable themselves during fires and burglary. Default is "false" - set to "true" to enable this behavior.
- unlockOutfits on • Vampire teeth are in the Accessories.
- setImportedTerrainOffset [number - negative or positive] • Allows fixed terrain offset to be applied on import.