Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Sim Next door - Round 1 [Scores up - comments are welcome]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Sim Next door - Round 1 [Scores up - comments are welcome]
[Image: simnextdoor_1.jpg]

The first sim to move into the new rowhouse project is Deana Riley, a young promising artist. Having sold her first paintings and establishing her own trademark she decided it was time to leave the security of her childhood home and get something for her own. This party animal wants her place to be perfect for her friends to hang around but also inspiring for her work: The best of both worlds!

[Image: Deana_Riley.jpg]
Download *optional*

Traits
  • Over Emotional
  • Social Butterfly
  • Party Animal
  • Hopeless Romantic
  • Artistic

Favorite color: Orange
Design Style: Eclectic and fun

Required items
  • 1 Easel
  • Comfy seating (sofa/armchair) for 5
  • 1 Double bed
  • 1 Bathtub
  • 1 Full figure Mirror
  • 1 Sun lounge chair

Remember to decorate the garden as well as the interior.
Good luck to you and don't forget to have fun with it! Happy02

Deadline 15th April

Round 1 Scores
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
YAY! A contest! And a great theme!! Can´t wait for the entries to start showing up!!!

*waits impatiently*
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
I have just one question dntknw *covers her head in case of bombs* ...

what's an easle? Do you mean an easel?

*runs for her life*

Oh, and another thing... should the sim be in the pics we post? Can we give the sims a makeover or should they stay as they are?
[Image: raqohw.jpg]
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekTreasure HunterDorm CrazyCount Them: 1, 2, 3And unicornsChatty CathyTake me AwayPet PersonSmall QuartersBirthday WisherBased in FictionBeing BraveWCIF MasterMini MeSending Love
Yes you court the first spelling error
I think the sim can be in some shots but please not all.
As for the makeover, lets ask any

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I was just asking because in other challenges and such the sim was required to be seen... I, personally, prefer if the sim is not there :D so I can focus on the furniture. I might give the contest a try, just for fun
Received Awards:
Photographer of the WeekTreasure HunterDorm CrazyCount Them: 1, 2, 3And unicornsChatty CathyTake me AwayPet PersonSmall QuartersBirthday WisherBased in FictionBeing BraveWCIF MasterMini MeSending Love
Social Butterfly trait? Is this added by Showtime or is this something else?

Edit: It is added by Showtime. I use Charismatic instead since I do not own Showtime, probably wont for a long time from what I've heard about it.
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersPhotographer of the Month
Same here, but I hadn't checked if the sim works yet... Does it work if I don't have Showtime? :S
Received Awards:
She does work, but you'll have to add/change a couple of things. I don't have Showtime, the clothing reverted back to vanilla and the Social Butterfly Trait was missing in the traits section, so I used Charismatic as the alternative.

moderatornote

Quote remove by moderator
Please refrain from quoting, especially to the post above yours.

Ack! Old habits die hard, sorry! ;-;
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersPhotographer of the Month
Ok thanks, I was going to give her a makeover anyway, vanilla hair is hideous sometimes
Received Awards:
I think charismatic will work well as a replacement trait

Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss