Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Sim Next door - Round 1 [Scores up - comments are welcome]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Sim Next door - Round 1 [Scores up - comments are welcome]
I usually choose the Home Hot Shot Designer as a career consistently in the game, so I am used to having to do mini challenges, but... goodness me, this one is kicking me in the bum lmao! I swear I love this game for that.

I will find a theme online and when I switch back to the game, I do something else entirely.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday Wisher
I'm enjoying this challenge. Smile There is something about the eclectic style that really intrigues and challenges me here. It's definitely outside my norm. Still on the first floor and maybe half way done with it. Can't wait to see these entries roll in.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge RocketeerBeing BraveGreat BuilderDorm CrazyBirthday WisherCopy CatPhotographer of the WeekEP MonsterColor Lover
You may not build extra inside space but if you want to use walls to create a more interesting garden go for it
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
So we can't build (using the wall tool) walls for a bathroom? Was that intentional? I reread the rules like 3 times and this is the only question that seemed to stick in my head. Sadsmile

Edit: Nevermind. I see Trapiki's lovely entry.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChallenge RocketeerBeing BraveGreat BuilderDorm CrazyBirthday WisherCopy CatPhotographer of the WeekEP MonsterColor Lover
Deana Riley
I'm not the greatest with Orange, I tried to give the place a little bit of a retro tinge to her eclectic look. I used a darker colour on the walls to try and bring them in a bit to make it a bit more cosy and to make the splashes of colour pop.

[Image: 1XtwF.jpg]
Entry area. Note the floor length mirrors to extend the space.
Required Item: Full length mirror

[Image: vhf3N.jpg]
Looking from the entry into the Main living area.
Required item: 2 of the 5 comfy seating requirements.

[Image: pTLTk.jpg]
Lounge area and under-stair storage!

[Image: 6PwGh.jpg]
Dining and Kitchen.
As an entertainer, Deana likes to be near her guests, they can sit at the table as she prepares food at the bench and can fully participate in the conversation!

[Image: 8k4aX.jpg]
Kitchen View.

[Image: AY9G1.jpg]
Outdoor Entertaining area.
Required Items: 3 of the 5 comfy seating requirements
Easel
Sun lounge
Bonus Night-time shot
[Image: 08eQO.jpg]

[Image: JooE0.jpg]
Bathroom
Required Item: Bathtub

[Image: rsnM4.jpg]
Bedroom.
Required Item: Double Bed
Bonus Downstairs Angle Shot :D
[Image: 6Qx0w.jpg]

Overview Images:
Ground floor
Garden
Upper floor

See the entire album Here
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Trapiki for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersPhotographer of the Month
OMGGGG!

That's absolutely gorgeous. I especially love your innovative use of the space. I gonna cry now, because my lot looks rubbish compared to yours.

The garden is amazeballs! Sigh!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to IoaneSky for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday Wisher
Awesome job, Trapiki! I really loooove that outdoor space!
[Image: MarchPOTM.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to admiralxapple for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured
Trapeki: That looks fantastic. That garden area is just gorgeous - I can imagine hosting parties out there on balmy summer nights. Love the window boxes in the front entryway.
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Raised from the DeadChild Friendly
Wow I love that place!
Received Awards:
New FriendSound of MusicChild Friendly
Chicagostorm: Compared to the last contest the rules have been changed so that you may use the wall tool as much as you want for interior walls.

Trapiki: Go you for being brave enough to go first! And you got some awesome ideas in there. Love the garden and that kitchen!

And you are of course all very welcome to link to an album with more pictures but they will not be judged. The overhead views can just be linked images, they do no have to count against your 10 pictures since it will take up 3 of your shots. I will go make sure that is clear in the rules.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss