Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Sim Next door - Round 1 [Scores up - comments are welcome]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Sim Next door - Round 1 [Scores up - comments are welcome]
Thanks Mac! I had to go first more out of necessity, I'll be away for a bit and I'm not sure if I'll be back in time for the deadline! I've never done any contests before and I'm happy that I seem to be doing okay so far! :D

-I'll attempt to get some more images and get a better angle on that horrible Entry way image. I wasn't sure if I'd have time to get more shots so I put up the best ones that I had at the time.-

Edit: Got some better images, added some more and added a link to the album! :D Enjoy!
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSmall QuartersPhotographer of the Month
Hi I'm new here and haven't been one to normally do interior designs but this is my entry.

With my design I thought I would appear for a twenty something party goer.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ijj6e9.jpg

With my décor I have added a couple of alcoholic drinks and bags and lot's of throw pillows.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2z4lq28.jpg

Here I gave it a nice relaxing look with a couple of magazines for a quite time to rest in the sun.PLUS the sun lounger

http://i40.tinypic.com/28jvfkj.jpg

With the bedroom I gave it some fun colours and my favourite thing about is probably the back wall. PLUS Double bed

http://i41.tinypic.com/2621w5k.jpg

The outdoor entertaining area is my favourite part and will fit great with Deana Riley's party animal that includes a bar. PLUS Comfy seating (sofa/armchair) for 5

http://i44.tinypic.com/wuf4fa.jpg

OverView

Garden. PLUS easel

http://i39.tinypic.com/vwsuw9.jpg

First Story

http://i39.tinypic.com/2wfvj0k.jpg

Second story. PLUS bath tub and Mirror

[Image: 28qyhat.jpg]

Sorry about some of the pics i usually just take pictures of sims this is pretty new to me

moderatornote Image tags removed from oversized pictures. Picture sizes are not to exceed 800 pixels wide.

Received Awards:
Being Brave
That is really unique lot Trapiki! Everything looks awesome! Well done!

@loveme101 You did a good job there. Nice lot!
[Image: potwzveki.jpg]

We all have the need to express ourselves!
Received Awards:
New Friend
Trapiki, I love your entry! That outdoor area is awesome Smile
loveme101, I also like your outdoor area Smile I love the brick wall in the living area as well

Here's my entry! It's actually a bit unfinished as my game crashed and I forgot to save Sadsmile I only got a few pictures because I don't really feel like redoing the house anymore.

[Image: Screenshot-37.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-38.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-14.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-40.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-16.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-12.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-42.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-44.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-15.jpg]

Hope you like it!
[Image: sig_lylim.jpg][Image: lylim.png] [Image: potw.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveSending LoveGreat GardenerPhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersDorm CrazyTake me AwayTime TravellerBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerAnd unicornsDeck the HallsCopy CatTreasure HunterBased in FictionEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthFeaturedColor Lover
loveme101 What a lovely little home. I like the mix of colors and textures you used. Smile

* Now to put on my mod-hat * Please resize your pictures to a maximum width of 800 pixels. Thanks in advance. * Takes off mod-hat * Wink
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
lylim6 , wonderfully decorated space. luv it :0

Can you tell me where did you download the sofa from?
[Image: potwzveki.jpg]

We all have the need to express ourselves!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to zveki for this post
Received Awards:
New Friend
Bravo to all who have entered so far. I am having a very hard time with this. The space is too small and I can't wrap my head around the style. :P

Trapiki I love your outside space
loveme101 I also love your outside space
lylim6 I just love the mood you have created with your design
[Image: POTMseptemberBRIDELYN_zpscb173613.png]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Bridelyn for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveDorm CrazyTreasure HunterSound of MusicI DoChild FriendlyBeginner's LuckBased in FictionPet PersonDeck the HallsTime TravellerAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyAnd unicornsCopy CatSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?Count Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveTake me AwayFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthFeedbackerColor LoverChallenge HostOn a Platter
Everyone has some really cool, interesting units. I especially love the gardens. I had a little different interpretation Smile I wanted to create a bright, funky, playful space for Deana. Her apartment was inspired by a pinata , lol. I wanted to focus on Deana's very active social life (keeping the space as open as possible) and artistic sides (infusing color & pattern). Being my first contest any feedback is appreciated. Heidy

Entrance
[Image: hallway3.jpg]

Living & Dining Area
[Image: LR1.jpg]

[Image: LR.jpg]

Bedroom
[Image: BR4.jpg]

[Image: BR3.jpg]

Bathroom
[Image: Bath.jpg]

[Image: Bath4.jpg]

Outdoor Living Space
[Image: Screenshot-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-5.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-4.jpg]

Additional photos can be found at: http://photobucket.com/DeanaRiley

Ground Level

Second Floor

Really Hope you like it!
Trapiki I love, love, love, your kitchen and garden!

lylim6 I really like your artwork selection! You found some fun eclectic pieces.

loveme101 Your outdoor lounge seems really warm and cozy. Good jobSmile
[Image: LivingSimsSignature2_zps7ca83cd0.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Trumpets0ng for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Birthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersCopy CatDeck the HallsStir CrazyFeaturedTake me AwaySound of MusicColor LoverContest WinnerCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
absolutely stunnnnnnnnning! I love it!

Sigh!

ETA: Lylim6 your decor items are to die for. I cannot wait for a WCIF thread to find out about your seats in front of the bed and other items. Yummy!
[+] 2 users say Thank You to IoaneSky for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday Wisher
Wow these entires all all amazing! I have a very difficult job ahead of me and there is still more to come! Omg, this is just fantastic! excited

Trapiki, I like you made it darker so it's really cosy. You have made it very colorful at the same time with fun design. The garden is just to die for, I wish I had a place like that! Well done!

loveme101, Welcome to the forum, it's great too see you jumped right into the contest. And it's a great entry as well! I love the light in the pic with the firepit. It's really beautiful.

Ly, It's really cool to see how much you can do! It looks great. The bathroom is so romantic and wow.

Trumpets0ng, So colorful and fun! I love the art installation you made by the stairs, thats so creative! That apartment has a lot of exciting personality.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Saprophyte for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss