Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Sim Next door - Round 1 [Scores up - comments are welcome]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Sim Next door - Round 1 [Scores up - comments are welcome]
Wait a minute.... Wait Ok I just had to pick up my jaw from the floor!!

Gosh what a bunch of awesome entries!! goodjob Well done to each and everyone of you! Clap

I wish you all luck and I must add - I feel soooo sorry for the judges, luck to you aswell and here is a little hug for you Bear just to say I am thinking of you with the huge task!
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
round 1 closed

if you didn't finish your entry in time feel free to share your pictures in the sim next door - just for fun thread - we would love to see them.

the judges will finish their work during the next days but youre welcome to start working on round 2

*puts modhat off*

kudos to all participates, you did really amazing! it was a pleasure to look at your entries and i'm really happy that so many new friends joined and old came back to jump in. thank you! adorable

good luck to all of you! flower2
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
Alright, now that I've finished my entry here are my comments on everyone's entries! And wow, there were a lot of them!

loveme: Such a cozy space! The outdoor area is so inviting, and the bar was an awesome addition.

lylim: I looooove the grungy artist feel! It's such a different take on Deana's style, and I like it. One of these days you should have a Lylim's crash course in landscaping… you are just so good at it.

trumpets0ng: Holy brightness, Batman! But that's definitely a good thing. I like that you used a neutral wall color to balance out all colors… good job! And I just realized we used a really similar color palette… great minds think alike?

Una: You shouldn't feel inadequate! Your entry is awesome, and very funky. The outdoor area is to die for :]

Vasilla: I love it. I like that you used various orange tones, and used them so well together! Also your layout is very cool! I didn't think of putting the bathroom under the stairs!

kyllw: Mmmm the wall textures -heart- They play so nicely with the white, orange, and green color scheme. And it's so sophisticated! Nice job.

DeliaPeabody: I like the minimal furniture use! It creates an open airy space, nicely done.

warsenic: I love the floor! I never would have thought to alternate colors like that. I also like your cohesive palette throughout, awesome job!

Sarah: Soooo preeeeetty! I love how you addressed the use of space from day to night! And that backyard is so well laid out, and haha at Deana in the hottub in the last picture!

tellemonstar: Very funky kitchen! -thumbs up- I like how you left the downstairs floor plan open. I'm sure all Deana's party guests will too!

david_dave: Such a relaxing space! I like that you downplayed the orange and used it as an accent color, nice job.

kiki: I love your color palette, and the backsplash in the kitchen! I also like the way you planned the use of space.

Eva: Nice job on the built-ins! That space by the backdoor was really difficult to use (at least for me… I jut threw a guest bathroom over there and called it a day lol) I really love your use of accent colors, and that kitchen!

Rubika Can I move in? Please? You channeled my personal style perfectly! Awesome job.

Breila: A funky space for a funky girl! I love how you laid out the space, the screen to block off the workspace is genius.

kewtfase: A comic book artist! How cool :] The bedroom is definitely my favorite!

Carly: I love your use of orange! And the way you did the lowered bar eating area (Awesims's desk backed up to a counter??) The ceiling beams are also a nice touch!

Bridelyn: The romantic touches are really nice. I like how you used orange as an accent. Oh and that backyard is fabulous!

Adiboo: Ooooooo…. ahhhhhh… Such a clean and inviting space! I love love love the patio!

Dragonfly: LIP COUCH! Deana certainly seems like the kind of girl who would love a lip couch. I like the wood treatment on the walls :]

Designful: I like the library wall and all the art clutter! Nice job :]

Rayne: I like how you put the TV under the stairs on the built-ins. That's definitely a great space savor! And the picture of Reese in the bathtub is adorable!

GsLady: As an artist, I think Deana would love her some color and you definitely provided it. I ilke the outdoor area, and Deana's makeover!

Lisfyre: That is a gorgeous outdoor area!

bedriddncorpse: I like how you didn't use really bright colors, but instead focused on the softer ones. The bedroom is very pretty and relaxing!

HannahJo: I like the blue and orange combo! And the bubble chair upstairs :] But I think the outdoor area is without a doubt my favorite :]

Krissuliin: That is a gorgeous outdoor space! And do I spy a fireplace?? Very cool!

Peachy: I love how all the artwork has a nature theme, and those giant chess pieces!

tiki: Your patio is what I wanted my patio to be! Such a gorgeous home :]

lou ellen: Gallery wall <3 And I LOVE how you did the workspace in the bedroom! That is so innovative :]

Ioane: I like your layout! I never would have thought to put the kitchen mostly under the stairs and then extending out along the window wall… very nice :]
[Image: MarchPOTM.jpg]
[+] 17 users say Thank You to admiralxapple for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured
Great job everyone!! I´m not gonna comment on every entry, just wanna say how unique the houses are. So much orange, love it... and to think people say they don´t like that color.... Judges, good luck!
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
I just finished judging, I am sure we will get the other two judges' results by tomorrow.

I have a few things I want to say to you: First of - there are some really amazing shots in this contest - wow! Pad your self on the back for that!

And I want to explain a bit about how the judging is done. You are getting up to 5 points in 6 categories: taste, realism, creativity, photography, style and requirements. We want to be able to see the sims personality in the pictures. We want to see realistic details in the shots. We are looking for great photographs. We are looking for entries that nails the style. And we are looking for entries that follows all the rule and have all the required objects.
You do not really get any points just for making a pretty room, if it does not check any of those boxes. We also only judge what we can see in the pictures you post in this topic so think about which pictures you select.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
I would like to say that all entries are just wonderful. I found several new favorite designers Smile I think you all did very well regardless of the outcome!
A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge Heart

[Image: krissuliin_doty_2013.png]
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveBeginner BuildersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Copy CatContest WinnerStir CrazyParty AnimalJudgecornFeatured
Oh my, this wasn't easy judging at all! You have all made fantastic entries and I really want to see more from all of you! Happy02
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
First of all, I am amazed at the level of skill in this contest. We had to call in an extra judge to make sure it was fair, so annyway has also been judging this round.

You have been given 1-5 points in 6 categories, earning you up to 30 points from each judge. That means that the maximum possible points in the rounds are 120 points.

Everyone before the line made it into the next round.

Peachy 113
tiki5872 113
sixtyten 112
Rubika 112
Vasilla 107
Adiboo 107
IoaneSky 106
admiralxapple 102
HannahJo 99
kewtfase 98
Bridelyn 98
Krissuliin 98
Breila 97
Carly78 97
Trapiki 96
lou ellen 95
Trumpets0ng 93
------------------
kyllw 92
Naitomea_Sims 91
EvaVonAsch 89
Lisfyre 89
Designful991 88
Dragonflyleya 85
Rayne 85
DeliaPeabody 84
bedriddncorpse 83
Lylim6 82
kiki264 82
tellemonstar 78
david_dave 78
GsLady 71
warsenic 69
loveme101 68

I want to particularly congratulate the people with the 3 highest scores for this round: Peachy & tiki587, sixtyten & Rubika and Vasilla & Adiboo. You really blew us away.

The the people who did not make it. Thank you for taking part in the competition. I hope you had fun and that you were challenged by this. I hope we see you in the next contest and in our challenges.
Don't forget that you are free to continue the contest in the Just For Fun section
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 3 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
OMG!!!!!

I cannot believe it! I utterly cannot believe this at all. Thank you! It gives me a bit more confidence.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday Wisher
Congratulation to those that made it through to the next round! cheer

I really so hope to see those that didn't make it through to the next round, keep going in the JFF section. You all did amazing jobs Clap
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss