Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Sim Next door - Round 3 [Scores up - comments are welcome]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Sim Next door - Round 3 [Scores up - comments are welcome]
I have to agree with you Bridelyn. For example to me are all these design styles new and unknown. I mean I have never before tried to decorate according to a certain style. So for me this contest have been definitely a huge challenge Happy But it is good because that way I can learn and improve my knowledges. So thank you all for that opportunity!

I must say that the third one seems to be the hardest one of them all (for me at least).. So if I don`t make it to the next round, I certainly wish you all good luck! Bear
A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge Heart

[Image: krissuliin_doty_2013.png]
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherNew FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveBeginner BuildersCount Them: 1, 2, 3Copy CatContest WinnerStir CrazyParty AnimalJudgecornFeatured
Oh, this sounds like so much fun! I have so many ideas already to how decorate apartment for him, but I doubt that I'll make it to the third round... Yet still going to decorate his segment for JFF. So I have one question. In the required item is: "Keyboard (instrument - not a computer one)". Does it mean keybord that came with Late Night (not piano)? As I don't think that I saw one that looks like a computer... dntknw
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherRetired StafferNew FriendBeing BraveTreasure HunterRetired Moderator
the required item is indeed the keyboard that came with late night (or a similar custom one) Happy

we just wanted to make sure no one will add an extra keyboard to his desktop computer Bigsmile
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
Aw, thanks, annyway, that makes sense now Bigsmile
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherRetired StafferNew FriendBeing BraveTreasure HunterRetired Moderator
This will be a challenge.Smile
Received Awards:
New FriendSound of MusicChild Friendly
Just in case you have not seen it, we are making a little "mood" board with some inspiration for you: http://pinterest.com/livingsims/industrial-interiors/ you of course don't have to use it, but if you are not familiar with the style you might find it useful.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 4 users say Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Umm... so i guess I'm first this time around... feeling a bit self consciousWorried I have a little tweaking to do, I just can't seem to find the simmie alcohol I want. Anywho, I had a lot of fun creating a musician's bachelor pad for Mr. Simon Hadley.

Entrance
[Image: Entry.jpg]

Living Area
[Image: LR1.jpg]

[Image: LR2.jpg]
(Required items: Stereo,keyboard & computer)

[Image: WS.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-10.jpg]
(Required items: microwave & dishwasher)

Bedroom
[Image: BR1.jpg]

[Image: BR2.jpg]
(Required items: stereo & double bed)

[Image: BR3.jpg]

Bathroom
[Image: Bathroom.jpg]

Garden
[Image: R3-Yd1.jpg]

Hope you like it!

1st Floor

2nd Floor

Garden

Additional photos: http://photobucket.com/SimonHadley
[Image: LivingSimsSignature2_zps7ca83cd0.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Birthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersCopy CatDeck the HallsStir CrazyFeaturedTake me AwaySound of MusicColor LoverContest WinnerCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
Trumpets0ng - a few of your images are broken.

The deadline for this round has been moved to Wednesday next week.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Here is my entry for Simon. This was a little difficult, because I know nothing of Industrail style so I had to do some research (thank goodness for Google)!

top view upped level

top view lower level

[Image: 1entrance-2.jpg]

[Image: 2livingroom-1.jpg]

[Image: 3livingroom-3.jpg]

[Image: 4kitchen-1.jpg]

[Image: 5backyard-4.jpg]

[Image: 6backyard-9.jpg]

[Image: 7bedroom-6.jpg]

[Image: 8bedroom-3.jpg]

[Image: 9bedroom-7.jpg]

[Image: 10Simon-4.jpg]
[Image: sig_tiki.jpg] [Image: mayPOTM.jpg]
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckPhotographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterChild FriendlyChatty CathySending LoveBirthday WisherI DoDorm CrazySmall QuartersDeck the HallsBeing BravePet PersonCopy CatSound of MusicEA are you kidding?Contest WinnerPhotographer of the MonthWCIF MasterCount Them: 1, 2, 3FeaturedEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChallenge HostEco FriendlyGreat GardenerColor Lover
(04-27-2012, 10:52 PM)macthekat Wrote: Trumpets0ng - a few of your images are broken.

The deadline for this round has been moved to Wednesday next week.

Thanks Mac, I added a few items to the apt while the site was down so I'll replace the pics asap.
[Image: LivingSimsSignature2_zps7ca83cd0.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Birthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersCopy CatDeck the HallsStir CrazyFeaturedTake me AwaySound of MusicColor LoverContest WinnerCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss