Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Sim Next door - Round 3 [Scores up - comments are welcome]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Sim Next door - Round 3 [Scores up - comments are welcome]
Looking forward to this round, everyone's entry looks fantastic!
Received Awards:
New FriendSound of MusicChild Friendly
Here's my take on Simon's bachelor pad. (He invited a lady friend over which is why the place is cleaner than usual Wink

[Image: 200SimsNextDoorR3-163.jpg]

[Image: 201SimsNextDoorR3-168.jpg]
[1 Microwave]

[Image: 202SimsNextDoorR3-181.jpg]
[1 Dishwasher]

[Image: 204SimsNextDoorR3-197.jpg]

[Image: 206SimsNextDoorR3-287.jpg]
[1 Stereo]

[Image: 207SimsNextDoorR3-194.jpg]
[1 Desktop Computer]

[Image: 208SimsNextDoorR3-268.jpg]
[1 Keyboard]

[Image: 210SimsNextDoorR3-346.jpg]
[1 Doublebed]

[Image: 212SimsNextDoorR3-373.jpg]

[Image: 214SimsNextDoorR3-317.jpg]

Downstairs/Upstairs

More Pictures
Received Awards:
Being BravePhotographer of the WeekBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBased in Fiction
Here's my round 3 entry!

Simon knows he's a slob, so makes a point of having places to hide all his junk when he's er, "entertaining". The lounge has plenty of cupboard storage to chuck things into in a hurry, while in the bedroom, a full wall sheer curtain can be pulled to hide all the clothes that inevitably pile up over time, even though the laundry basket is RIGHT THERE!

[Image: SND_R3_01.jpg]

[Image: SND_R3_02.jpg]

[Image: SND_R3_03.jpg]

[Image: SND_R3_04.jpg]

[Image: SND_R3_05.jpg]

[Image: SND_R3_06.jpg]

[Image: SND_R3_07.jpg]

[Image: SND_R3_08.jpg]
[Image: SND_R3_09.jpg]

[Image: SND_R3_10.jpg]

Downstairs

Upstairs
[Image: awesims-sig.jpg]
Received Awards:
Great GardenerFreelancerPhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveDonatorGold StafferSound of MusicWish FulfillerPrize DonatorMini MeLayouterSilver Staffer
Bootiful entries! I do not envy the judges.
Freelance Writer and Photographer
[Image: grouphugg.gif]
Received Awards:
Retired ModeratorCarebearWriterProofreaderContest WinnerTopic StarterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterSending LoveStir CrazyDonatorPhotographerSilver StafferBased in FictionBirthday WisherStorytellerFeedbackerCopy CatPet PersonEP MonsterEA are you kidding?
Trumpetsong, wow that place has a real edge to it. Really like that you made it feel like it’s in an old urban building.

tiki5872, that’s really cool with all the piping. I just love the Jacuzzi area!

Vasilla, wow that studio is gorgeous. And not to speak of his bedroom! Lucky lady friend giggle

Sarah, I love how you soften the look with the warmer colors but still making it look urban. The layout is great and all the storage is so clever!

I am so impressed with all of you! loooove
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterFreelancerNew FriendBirthday WisherBeing BraveChatty CathySocial ButterflyChallenge HostStir CrazyParty AnimalBeginner BuildersGreat BuilderWCIF MasterCarebearSending LovePhotographer of the WeekI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersChild FriendlyBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDorm CrazyOrganizerFeedbackerHoarderContest WinnerCopy CatAd ManPet PersonFeaturedPhotographer of the MonthJudgecornRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor Lover
Thanks Saprophyte! Smile
[Image: LivingSimsSignature2_zps7ca83cd0.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Birthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersCopy CatDeck the HallsStir CrazyFeaturedTake me AwaySound of MusicColor LoverContest WinnerCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
Unfortunately I don't think there is any way I will be able to complete my entry on time. Real life took a bit too much of my focus this last week. Thank you so much for letting me make it this far and good luck to everyone in round three!!! Smile
Practically Peachy in Every Way
growing Sun Bigsmile
My Blog
My Album
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterSocial ButterflyChatty CathyLandscapes GaloreCarebearSending LoveBeginner BuildersBeing BraveDonatorStorytellerI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersBirthday WisherParty AnimalChallenge HostBased in FictionCopy CatRetired StafferEP MonsterColor Lover
I am sorry to hear that Peachy I would have loved to see your pictures
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Hello!
The week was pretty turbulent, not only here in the forum, in real life too. But now I'm ready (I think I made ​​it again to cute and cuddly)

[Image: screenshot4314wpxgkt3hb.jpg]

[Image: screenshot4815j7fg1se03.jpg]

[Image: screenshot601gjf938mn2l.jpg]

[Image: screenshot741vcwhsrbpng.jpg]

[Image: screenshot811ztan7ud6sc.jpg]

[Image: screenshot511bwqdl0feay.jpg]

[Image: screenshot1614e8tl3mcw0.jpg]

[Image: screenshot221x80ygz1t2a.jpg]

[Image: screenshot941o3eidxczfy.jpg]

OVERVIEW 1

OVERVIEW 2

Have a nice day and good luck!!! Wink
[Image: 34hgsd5.png]
Received Awards:
Sending LoveBeing BraveBirthday WisherWCIF MasterTreasure HunterPhotographer of the WeekCopy CatColor Lover
Well, for me that was a turbulent week as well Smile But! I've finally managed to finish my entry! I hadn't took any pics of the garden, cause my game crashed right before I was going to do this... Don't have patience to open my game again... So... Here you are - my attempt at Simon's apartament!

Entry

[Image: Screenshot-6-1.jpg]

Living area

[Image: Screenshot-9-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-8-1.jpg]

Dining area

[Image: Screenshot-10.jpg]

Required item - stereo

Kitchen

[Image: Screenshot-12-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-16-2.jpg]

Required items - microwave and dishwasher

Office

[Image: Screenshot-44-1.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-45.jpg]

Required items - desktop computer and keyboard

Bedroom

[Image: Screenshot-48-1.jpg]

Required item - double bed

Bathroom

[Image: Screenshot-49-1.jpg]

Overview 1
Overview 2
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherRetired StafferNew FriendBeing BraveTreasure HunterRetired Moderator

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss