Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Sim Next door - Round 3 [Scores up - comments are welcome]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Sim Next door - Round 3 [Scores up - comments are welcome]
I'm feeling a little "meh" about my entry now that I've seen everyone elses :c I really struggled with the layout of Simon's space, but I wanted it to be open and unencumbered like a loft space.

So Simon had a wild party the night before, hence the mess. The lady friend he had over didn't seem to mind too much, what with all the nectar she'd been drinking. (Uh... Violet?)

Overviews:
Downstairs : Garden : Upstairs

[Image: Screenshot-1340.jpg]

Stereo:
[Image: Screenshot-1339.jpg]
Note: Simon had his loft wired with speakers throughout, so even though his stereo LOOKS small, he's had more than his fair share of noise complaints from the cute doctor down the way.

Dishwasher and Microwave:
[Image: Screenshot-1350.jpg]

Keyboard:
[Image: Screenshot-1341.jpg]

Computer:
[Image: Screenshot-1329.jpg]

Doublebed:
[Image: Screenshot-1323.jpg]

Garden:
[Image: Screenshot-1348.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1343.jpg]

Random Shots:
[Image: Screenshot-1356.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-1337.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
[Image: MarchPOTM.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured
Round 3 Closed

If you didn't finish your entry in time feel free to share your pictures in the Sim Next Door - Just for Fun thread - we would love to see them.

You all did great jobs and we will be judging during the next days. In the meantime, you are welcome to start working on Round 4.
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
Everyone's entries this week were amazing, and there are some really cool innovative ideas floating around. Good luck everyone! :]

trumpets0ng: Very nice! I like how you found a nice balance between wood, metal, and brick. The bedroom is my favorite part! Nice job on the closet and headboard wall :]

tiki: I love all the little signs scattered throughout! The graffiti is a nice touch and really adds an extra layer of grunge. Yes

Vasilla: I LOVE that bedroom… and the bathroom… and the patio. You did an awesome job!

Sarah: I like how warm the whole space is. And I like how much stuff you were able to fit into the apartment without it seeming too full! And that print in the living room… can haz??

Adiboo: I don't think it's too cute and cuddly. I like the white-washed brick and the bright accents. The bedroom is really cool, with the low platform bed and open plan. The deck is really awesome too!

Rubika: Your places always have such personality. I love all the dim lights and rugged textures. It's moody, and I like it!
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured
Great job everyone!! I won't critique each entry but you guys are giving me great ideas!! Good luck to everyone and good luck judges - as usual this won't be easy Smile
Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg

You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand
Received Awards:
Small QuartersBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBirthday WisherColor Lover
I am so impressed by you guys. I scored all of you 5 on style this time, meaning that you just nailed it! Well done everyone!

You have been given 1-5 points in 6 categories, earning you up to 30 points from each judge (just 3 judges this round). That means that the maximum possible points in the rounds are 90 points.

Everyone before the line made it into the next round. Even though two people dropped out, we have decided to still keep half of 9 contesters so 5 people are going though to the next round.

Sixtyten 83
Vasilla 83
tiki5872 77
Trumpets0ng 76
Rubika 75
------------------------
Adiboo 74
admiralxapple 73

As you can see the scores were very close, just 10 points from the highest to the lowest score.

I want to particularly congratulate the people with the highest scores for this round: Vasilla & sixtyten. You really blew us away.

The the people who did not make it. Thank you for taking part in the competition. I hope you had fun and that you were challenged by this. I hope we see you in the next contest and in our challenges.
Don't forget that you are free to continue the contest in the Just For Fun section
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Congrats !

What said Mac is true, I'm drooling over these beautiful entries !
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterChatty CathyGreat BuilderDesign StylerPrize DonatorSending LoveBeing BraveSmall QuartersPet PersonHoarderCopy CatChallenge HostSocial ButterflyWish FulfillerWCIF Master
Aww oh well! Good job everyone and congrats on making it to round 4!:]
Received Awards:
congratiulations to all! victory

admiralxapple and adiboo, pretty please with chocolatechips on top don't feel sad kittyhug

it has been so damn close this round and i really wish we could have let you all continue to round 4 because you all did amazing jobs! adorable
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
I'm a little sad, but it's okay! The entries this week were amazing, and besides I have finals next week I'm supposed to be studying for, so this works out really well lol
Received Awards:
Congrats everyone who made it to round 4! You all had such awesome entries, I'm actually honored and excited to even have made it this far. You all did such wonderful work Clap! Good luck next round.
And best of luck on your exams Admiralxapple . I'm sure you'll do really well.
[Image: LivingSimsSignature2_zps7ca83cd0.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Birthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersCopy CatDeck the HallsStir CrazyFeaturedTake me AwaySound of MusicColor LoverContest WinnerCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss