Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Sim Next door - Round 4 [Scores up - comments are welcome]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Sim Next door - Round 4 [Scores up - comments are welcome]
[Image: simnextdoor_4.jpg]

This round we are decorating for Vincent Romano, a hopeful actor. He has had a few small parts and was the face of Plumbob Shampoo in their last commercial. And last year he starred in the last season of Sims' Anatomy and three episodes of CSI: Twinbrooks. He wants a home that can impress his friends with his good taste. He is quite the snob so no flea market finds will do! He doesn't want me to tell you this but he had a bit of a mid-life crisis not too long ago.

[Image: VincentRomano.jpg]

Download *optional*

Traits
  • Star Quality
  • Dramatic
  • Hot Headed
  • Commitment Issues
  • Snob

Favorite color: Red
Design Style: Minimalism and masculine

Required items
  • 1 hot tub
  • 1 double bed
  • 1 bar (doesn't have to be functional)
  • 1 big TV or projector
  • 1 microwave
  • 1 stereo

Remember to decorate the garden as well as the interior.
Good luck to you and don't forget to have fun with it! Happy02

Deadline: 10th May 18.00 GMT
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
after all the amazing entries we got in the previous rounds i'm really looking forward to see what you come up with for vincent excited

have fun and good luck everyone! Sun
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
Everything I've seen in the previous rounds has been absolutely fantastic. I cannot wait to see what everyone comes up with.
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
Cool.Smile Sounds fun, I'm sure there will be beautiful entries.
Received Awards:
New FriendSound of MusicChild Friendly
because of the rather late scores for round 3, we have decided to give you an extra day, so the deadline will be Thursday, not Wednesday.

Good luck everyone! Have fun with minimalism, it is time to pack away that clutter and do some clean thinking!
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
The microwave oven is just a regular microwave, right? (just want to be sure)
Received Awards:
Being BravePhotographer of the WeekBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBased in Fiction
yes vasilla, a regular microwave Nod

i'll edit it to avoid further confusion Happy
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
Sigh, unemployment does allow for a great deal of free time... Shake. But since things are looking like they're about to really pick up this week, guess I should post while I can.

Vincent's wanted a place that was not only impressive to perspective romantic interest, but that could also showcase his new "rising star" station in life. He wanted his space to be sleek, modern, and upscale with clean lines...

Entrance
[Image: Entry1.jpg]

Living & Dining Area
[Image: LR1-1.jpg]

[Image: LR2-1.jpg]
(Required item: Stereo)
Vincent chose this sound system for it's top of the line sound and small yet sleek design.

[Image: LR2.jpg]

[Image: Kitchen-1.jpg]
(Required Item: Microwave)

Bedroom
[Image: BR.jpg]

[Image: BR3-Final.jpg]
(Required Items: Double bed & Big TV)

[Image: BR2-Final.jpg]

Garden
[Image: Yard2.jpg]
The garden is designed to be like his own personal VIP Nightclub

[Image: Yard1.jpg]
(Required Items: Hot tub & Bar)

1st Floor
2nd Floor
Garden
Additional photos can be found here: http://photobucket.com/VincentRomano

Hope you like!
[Image: LivingSimsSignature2_zps7ca83cd0.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Birthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersCopy CatDeck the HallsStir CrazyFeaturedTake me AwaySound of MusicColor LoverContest WinnerCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
Awesome Trumpets0ng! I absolutely love the modern look, and your minimalism makes me envious! Minimal, yet lived-in! Bravo!! I just can't get past the clutter in my homes Sadsmile
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendBeing BraveBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?Color LoverCount Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveDesign StylerSmall QuartersWCIF MasterBirthday WisherHoarder
Trumpets0ng I LOVE your entry! Oh man, it's just perfect! I just love the club-like backyard, it's such a great idea! I also adore those huge light panels in the living room - so chic!

Here is my entry Smile I had to stop myself adding decorative elements... even though I'm not a clutter-holic, I still like to add a few knick-knacks here and there but Vincent is just not a knick-knacks kinda guy! What he does like, however, are lots of mirrors Happy

His eco-warrior neighbour Violet is absolutely horrified at his use of expensive marble on ALL the floors, his expensive designer kitchen & bathroom and of course the wasteful hottub in the garden, but that doesn't seem to stop her from having a soak...

[Image: SND_R4_01.jpg]
(the bar is built into the red mirrored area below the stairs)

[Image: SND_R4_02.jpg]

[Image: SND_R4_03.jpg]

[Image: SND_R4_04.jpg]
(the required microwave is in the cabinetry at the far end)

[Image: SND_R4_05.jpg]

[Image: SND_R4_06.jpg]

[Image: SND_R4_07.jpg]

[Image: SND_R4_08.jpg]

[Image: SND_R4_09.jpg]

[Image: SND_R4_10.jpg]

Downstairs
Upstairs
[Image: awesims-sig.jpg]
Received Awards:
Great GardenerFreelancerPhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveDonatorGold StafferSound of MusicWish FulfillerPrize DonatorMini MeLayouterSilver Staffer

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss