Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Sim Next door - Round 4 [Scores up - comments are welcome]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Sim Next door - Round 4 [Scores up - comments are welcome]
Trumpets0ng: Oooo, I love the light panels and the way you laid out the space. It really gives Vincent a lot of room to entertain, and that garden area is genius! The hottub area is just plain awesome. Way to go!

Sarah: That is an amazingly awesome minimalistic space you have there! I can't look at your stuff and not fangirl my face off... so to spare myself some internet dignity: -ehem- you did a nice job, good sir.

But seriously, you both have amazing entries, and really did a nice job with the white and red color scheme. I do not envy the judges at all!
[Image: MarchPOTM.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured
Amazing entries you guys!! I had to pick my jaw off the floor after viewing them.

Trumpets0ng - love that hallway and lighting panels in the house. And that garden, I love the way you did the hottub area.

Sarah - I love everything!! Very ingenious using that divider in the garden - is that a pool? IT's great Smile

Great job you guys!!
Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg

You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand
Received Awards:
Small QuartersBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBirthday WisherColor Lover
Thanks Bedriddncorpse, Admiralxapple, and Lisfyre! I really appreciate your kind wordsNod

Sixtyten your work is always amazing and this entry is no different. I am in awe of your designs and a faithful fan of your site. Thank you for the compliment and all of your wonderful downloads Clap
[Image: LivingSimsSignature2_zps7ca83cd0.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Birthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersCopy CatDeck the HallsStir CrazyFeaturedTake me AwaySound of MusicColor LoverContest WinnerCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
I just want to tell that I won't be able to post my entry pics on time... I've made apartament today but I don't have time to take pics, edit them and post tomorrow or tonight (too tired after whole day)... Sorry for that, but I'm sure that I wouldn't win anyway - too many beautiful entries and talented designers Smile Good luck to you all! I'm still going to post my pics in JFF thread when I only find some free time.
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherRetired StafferNew FriendBeing BraveTreasure HunterRetired Moderator
No clutter. That wasn't hard at all... Lol, basically I stuck with geometric shapes, red lighting and mirrored walls. Minimalism is definitely harder than it looks.

[Image: 01SimsNextDoorR4-05.jpg]

[Image: 02SimsNextDoorR4-31.jpg]

[Image: 03SimsNextDoorR4-12.jpg]
[1 Large TV and 1 Stereo] (And I promise there are still 3 windows behind it!)

[Image: 04SimsNextDoorR4-36.jpg]

[Image: 05SimsNextDoorR4-42.jpg]

[Image: 06SimsNextDoorR4-15.jpg]
[1 Microwave]

[Image: 07SimsNextDoorR4-83.jpg]
[1 Double Bed]

[Image: 08SimsNextDoorR4-93.jpg]

[Image: 09SimsNextDoorR4-100.jpg]

[Image: 10SimsNextDoorR4-120.jpg]
[1 Non-Functioning Bar and 1 Hot Tub]

EDIT: Forgot the overhead shots...whoopsie!

Downstairs
Upstairs

Trumpets0ng, I love those lighting panels as well as the layout of the 2nd floor. Also THAT aquarium - what can I say??

sixtyten, That built-in kitchen cabinetry is pretty swank Wink I also liked the backyard and the way you separated the hot tub area from the seating area.

Rubika, Shame to hear Sadsmile
Received Awards:
Being BravePhotographer of the WeekBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBased in Fiction
Vasilla - I completely and full-heartily agree, Minimalism is very hard! Which is probably why I'm glad I didn't have this part of the contest to enter LOL

But like me, for someone who is clutter-free challenged, I think you did an awesome job!!

That also goes for everyone who has entered - since I can't do minimalism, and still have a hard time understanding the word minimal, I love everyone's entries and wish you all luck!!

Kudos for making it this far!!
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendBeing BraveBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?Color LoverCount Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveDesign StylerSmall QuartersWCIF MasterBirthday WisherHoarder
Trumpets0ng- Love how clean and simplistic you made Vincents house look. Also, such a clever idea to use the fishtanks around the hot tub!

Sixtyten- What can I say... your designs are always so wonderfully done (just like your cc)! You have such an eye for detail and make everything look flawless!

Rubika - I am sorry to hear you can't make this round, but look foward to seeing your entry in the JFF thread! Nod

Vasilla- Such a clever idea putting mirrors on one whole wall... I love the illusion it gives! You did an awesome job capturing what minimalism is!

Well here is my entry (looks like I am the last one Itwasntme ). I am not thrilled with my entry, but can't possibly do anymore tweaking and moving! Minimalism is extremely hard! Crying However I gave it my best shot

over view bottom level
over view top level

[Image: Screenshot-1.jpg]
big TV and stereo

[Image: Screenshot-2.jpg]
functioning bar

[Image: Screenshot-3.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-4.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-5.jpg]
microwave

[Image: Screenshot-6.jpg]
hot tub

[Image: Screenshot-7.jpg]
double bed

[Image: Screenshot-8.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-9.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-10.jpg]
[Image: sig_tiki.jpg] [Image: mayPOTM.jpg]
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckPhotographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterChild FriendlyChatty CathySending LoveBirthday WisherI DoDorm CrazySmall QuartersDeck the HallsBeing BravePet PersonCopy CatSound of MusicEA are you kidding?Contest WinnerPhotographer of the MonthWCIF MasterCount Them: 1, 2, 3FeaturedEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChallenge HostEco FriendlyGreat GardenerColor Lover
I don't know HOW but somehow I've managed to finish my entry and take pics on time Happy02 So, without too much saying - this is my attempt at Vincent's place!

Entry

[Image: Screenshot-3-1.jpg]

Kitchen area

[Image: Screenshot-4-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-7-2.jpg]
Required item: Microwave, stereo

Dining area

[Image: Screenshot-8-2.jpg]

Living area

[Image: Screenshot-42.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-32.jpg]

Bedroom

[Image: Screenshot-12-2.jpg]
Required item: double bed

Bathroom

[Image: Screenshot-33.jpg]

Garden

[Image: Screenshot-15-2.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-43-2.jpg]
Required item: bar, hot tub, big tv

Overview 1
Overview 2
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherRetired StafferNew FriendBeing BraveTreasure HunterRetired Moderator
Rubika Im so glad to see you still were able to enter on time!
Assitant Chief Editor, Head of Photography, layouter
Sims 2| Sims 3

Take better picturesHow to post imagesForum Rules

livingsims@leckerrezepte.de
Received Awards:
PhotographerLayouterPhotographer of the WeekHoarderLS Extra StafferOrganizerChallenge HostWriterGold StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?JudgecornSmall QuartersSilver StafferColor Lover
ZOMG! Everyone, your entries are MINDBLOWING! I dont have the words to express how good the pics in this thread look! AWESUM!
[Image: potwzveki.jpg]

We all have the need to express ourselves!
Received Awards:
New Friend

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss