Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Sim Next door - Round 5 [Winner announced on page 3]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.2.12 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Sim Next door - Round 5 [Winner announced on page 3]
yes or a CC boardgame of some sort.
The same goes for the photos - we are not thinking of anything from any EP as this contest can be done with sims 2 as well
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Eeep well it looks like I'm going first!

[Image: SND_R5_01.jpg]

[Image: SND_R5_02.jpg]

[Image: SND_R5_03.jpg]

[Image: SND_R5_04.jpg]

[Image: SND_R5_05.jpg]

[Image: SND_R5_06.jpg]

[Image: SND_R5_07.jpg]

[Image: SND_R5_08.jpg]

[Image: SND_R5_09.jpg]

[Image: SND_R5_10.jpg]

Downstairs
Upstairs

Where are you from?
I have lived in Christchurch, New Zealand all my life.

What do you do in real life?
I'm a freelance graphic designer - currently looking for an actual real design job though!

What is your favourite design style?
I couldn't pick just one. I love elements of so many things - from the rich woods & prints of the arts & crafts style to the simple functionality and style of bauhaus and some modernist interiors. If I absolutely had to pick a style that had influenced me most of all it would be post WW2 era, Mid Century Modern I suppose you would say! I'm sure those who had visited my website would say that too :P

How long have you been playing sims?
I've played Sims since Sims 1! I came a bit late to the party with Sims 1 though, about a year after I started (I think), Sims 2 came out.

When did you start decorating?
Not til sims 2, I suppose. I guess I feel like I have always been decorating in some way...

What are the 3 favourite design ideas you used in this contest?
• From round 1, my favourite part of the whole place was the bright orange stairwell/hallway. I would SO love to do something like that, but of course I'm sure I would just get sick of this outrageous bright colour taking over the room, but for sims, I LOVE it.

• In round 2, I enclosed the bed area in panelled dark wood, and I love how it created a cozy warm space to sleep, with the added interest of cork on the wall as a sort of super-sized headboard.

• For round 4 I made the bathroom and bedroom one big room separated by a wall, and the thing I liked most was layering the mirrors, with a the full wall mirror reflecting light and making the bathroom seem less of a corridor. I wish I was brave enough to buy a bright red sink IRL :P
[Image: awesims-sig.jpg]
Received Awards:
Great GardenerFreelancerPhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveDonatorGold StafferSound of MusicWish FulfillerPrize DonatorMini MeLayouterSilver Staffer
Sarah: wow o.o; you are so talented. I love all the soft colors and the innovative way you laid out the space. And that backyard! jeez.
[Image: MarchPOTM.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to admiralxapple for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterBeing BraveSending LoveSmall QuartersCopy CatPet PersonBased in FictionPhotographer of the MonthChild FriendlyWCIF MasterEA are you kidding?Featured
Geee, I get to follow Sarah's amazing entry! Sweating

Here goes nothing...

overview lower level
overview top level

[Image: 1entry3.jpg]
Family photos and laptop

[Image: 4frontroom4.jpg]

[Image: 3frontroom5.jpg]
toybox and toys for grandkids

[Image: 2frontroom2.jpg]

[Image: 5kitchen1.jpg]

[Image: 6patio2.jpg]
Game table and comfy outdoor chair

[Image: 7patio5.jpg]

[Image: 8garden2.jpg]
6+ growable plants

[Image: 9garden7.jpg]

[Image: 10bedroom3.jpg]

Where are you from?
Born and raised in Southern California

What do you do in real life?
I use to be an office manager for almost 10 years, but hubby and I decided to start a family. I am now a stay at home mom to my 15 month old, and I LOVE it! Sun

What is your favourite design style?
I don't really have a favorite design style. There are aspects to all styles that I find appealing.

How long have you been playing sims?
LOL... Don't laugh, but I was REALLY late jumping on the Sims bandwagon. I did not start playing Sims 2 until World Adventures had been released for Sims 3! It was instant addiction though. I now have every EP and SP for Sims 2 and Sims 3.

When did you start decorating?
I would have to say from the moment I started to play. I enjoyed the designing and decorating more than the actual gameplay and still do.

What are the 3 favourite design ideas you used in this contest?
-My first favorite would have to be the outdoor living space I did from round 1. I designed something I would love to have in real life!
-The second would have to be the bedroom sleeping space I did for round 3. I used a large arch over the bed with graffitti in the background.
-The third would be from round 4 where I used the large Egyptian Sphynx torches behind the jacuzzi.

Can I just add a big huge "THANK YOU" to you guys from the LS staff for putting this contest together! Bear I have had so much fun and appreciate how diverse the design styles have been!
[Image: sig_tiki.jpg] [Image: mayPOTM.jpg]
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckPhotographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterChild FriendlyChatty CathySending LoveBirthday WisherI DoDorm CrazySmall QuartersDeck the HallsBeing BravePet PersonCopy CatSound of MusicEA are you kidding?Contest WinnerPhotographer of the MonthWCIF MasterCount Them: 1, 2, 3FeaturedEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChallenge HostEco FriendlyGreat GardenerColor Lover
ATS3 has board game CC. Smile I think you can use any CC or EA pictures that show individual or family groups as your "family photos".
[+] 1 user says Thank You to KatCat for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterProofreaderNew FriendSending LoveBeing BraveLS Extra StafferSmall QuartersBirthday WisherFeedbackerOrganizerEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyWriterChallenge HostStir CrazyCarebearSilver StafferJudgecornWCIF MasterMini MeTech SuportThank MachineRetired ModeratorRetired StafferColor LoverRaised from the Dead
lovely people we moved the deadline to the 19th of may tatar
[Image: goingtodoitannywaysignatur_zpse3257649.jpg?t=1348064923] anny

[+] 1 user says Thank You to annyway for this post
Received Awards:
New FriendPhotographer of the WeekTreasure HunterSending LoveDonatorWCIF MasterTutorial WriterChatty CathyBeginner's LuckStir CrazySmall QuartersChild FriendlyBeginner BuildersBased in FictionClock RacerSound of MusicI DoRetired ModeratorThank MachineBirthday WisherHoarderFeedbackerCount Them: 1, 2, 3Landscapes GaloreParty AnimalChallenge HostAsk a question for Bella, Dina or AndyColor LoverPet PersonBeing BraveTech SuportDorm CrazyCopy CatAd ManChallenge CrazyDeck the HallsFreelancerCarebearChallenge RocketeerTake me AwayEP MonsterTime TravellerMini MeEco FriendlyEA are you kidding?Social ButterflyFeaturedWish FulfillerPrize DonatorJudgecornPhotographerHorse LoverRetired Staffer
(05-17-2012, 05:19 PM)annyway Wrote: lovely people we moved the deadline to the 19th of may tatar

OH THANK YOU!!!! Happy02cheer

I had just signed on to say I knew I wasn't going to make the previous deadline. Between game crashes and real life, I had resigned myself to giving up (which would have sucked!)
[Image: LivingSimsSignature2_zps7ca83cd0.jpg]
Received Awards:
New FriendBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Birthday WisherChild FriendlySmall QuartersCopy CatDeck the HallsStir CrazyFeaturedTake me AwaySound of MusicColor LoverContest WinnerCount Them: 1, 2, 3On a Platter
OMGosh Sarah and Tiki!! I love both places... can I move in now? Ermm... can my Granny move in? Smile Love what you did with the place each unique and lovely and gorgeous!! Judges, you guys have a tough job ahead!! Good luck Smile

~~ wipes the drool off her chin~~
Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg

You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Lisfyre for this post
Received Awards:
Small QuartersBeginner's LuckBeing BraveBirthday WisherColor Lover
Wow...sixtyten and tiki5872! I'm just in total awe.

Tiki5872, I'm particularly taken by the layout of the main floor, and I adore that living room set. It's by Awesome Sims isn't it? The office corner is so cozy, and the gajillion pictures on the wall is so typical of proud grannies! :D

Sixtyten, forget granny...I'm ready to move in! I love the colours in living room area, and the the stonework around the fireplace is gorgeous....BUT...the piece de resistance has GOT to be the garden! Oh my! What a truly beautiful job! If I lived there, I'd stay outdoors all the time! Just lovely~
"The Harbour: The scandal continues in this TS2 epic about the lives and loves of the residents of Christophe Harbour"
[Image: xPM27.jpg]
[+] 2 users say Thank You to ilikefishfood for this post
Received Awards:
New Friend
ilikefishfood thank you! And yup, those couches are Sarah's making as is most everything else I used! There is no one else that does mid century modern for our Simmies like she can! Sun
[Image: sig_tiki.jpg] [Image: mayPOTM.jpg]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to tiki5872 for this post
Received Awards:
Beginner's LuckPhotographer of the WeekNew FriendTreasure HunterChild FriendlyChatty CathySending LoveBirthday WisherI DoDorm CrazySmall QuartersDeck the HallsBeing BravePet PersonCopy CatSound of MusicEA are you kidding?Contest WinnerPhotographer of the MonthWCIF MasterCount Them: 1, 2, 3FeaturedEP MonsterStir CrazyParty AnimalChallenge HostEco FriendlyGreat GardenerColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Brave Colors: Round 4 - scores are up macthekat 41 15,903 10-10-2015, 06:57 PM
Last Post: Ellle
  Brave Colors - Just for Fun macthekat 26 11,558 07-19-2015, 02:42 AM
Last Post: SweetCaffeine
  Brave Colors: Round 3 - scores are up macthekat 40 17,240 07-10-2015, 03:38 AM
Last Post: mrmiss