Decorating Color Blind [Closed]
Photo 
[Image: colorblind.jpg]

We all know you can decorate with color, we even know that you are quite good at it. We know that you can make orange look amazing, that you can combine pink and tan with the best of them. But can you decorate using no color at all?

Task
Decorate a room in any style you want, but make sure to use only black, white and shades of grey. Different materials are welcomed (stone and concrete), and if you are using wood - it should be in the required colors (so no natural shades like in "3 colors").

The Rules
  • Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
  • Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
  • You may enter 3 times
  • Both Sims 2 and Sims 3 are welcomed
  • You can add a plant or two in your room, just don't overdo it
  • Don't forget the overview
  • You may also decorate a community room, such as a cafe or a restaurant
  • Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest

This challenge will close July 14th

Participation prize
TS3: oumamea has generously donated these Pictures for your lovely Simmies Smile

[Image: PP_Modern_LIving_BW_Preview.jpg]

Inspiration
moxxa´s Color blind house
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
Participants

Sims 2
Sims 3
* = Received PP. If you have a * next to your name and did not receive the PP please PM the moderator.
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
Oh what nice greyscale challenge ! ^_^ might be tough !
Received Awards:
New FriendTreasure HunterChatty CathyGreat BuilderDesign StylerPrize DonatorSending LoveBeing BraveSmall QuartersPet PersonHoarderCopy CatChallenge HostSocial ButterflyWish FulfillerWCIF Master
Are we aloud to have accented colors? Or no colors at all?
Music Living La Vida Loca! Carpe Diem! Sun
Call me Debby Nod
[Image: smiley-eatdrink015.gif]

Received Awards:
New FriendLlama DesignerTreasure HunterChallenge HostSmall QuartersBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?Child Friendly
No colour at all. So no little pink bottles or red pillows. No colours at all is allowed. Of course if you got a glass of red wine, the red wine is allowed to be red.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Oh goody! This should be a good challenge. :D
Received Awards:
Birthday WisherBeing BraveEA are you kidding?Raised from the DeadChild Friendly
What about books?
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendBeing BraveBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?Color LoverCount Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveDesign StylerSmall QuartersWCIF MasterBirthday WisherHoarder
Books are fine, as long as they don´t steal the attention. I know you can´t CAST them in Sims3, so just don´t go overboard with colorful books. Remember, the point of this challenge is to do it with no colors.

I made a black/white/grey house yesterday, which inspired us to open up this challenge. Take a look, even for inspiration only. Smile
Received Awards:
I'm in complete awe! I love the whole look!!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to bedriddncorpse for this post
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendBeing BraveBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?Color LoverCount Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveDesign StylerSmall QuartersWCIF MasterBirthday WisherHoarder
Thanks a lot, bedriddncorpse, it wasn´t actually that hard. Just forget colors exist! :P
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 5,902 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 7,414 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 8,849 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila