We all know you can decorate with color, we even know that you are quite good at it. We know that you can make orange look amazing, that you can combine pink and tan with the best of them. But can you decorate using no color at all?
Decorate a room in any style you want, but make sure to use only black, white and shades of grey. Different materials are welcomed (stone and concrete), and if you are using wood - it should be in the required colors (so no natural shades like in "3 colors").
- Max 10 pictures per entry. You may link to more in an album
- Pictures may be no more then 800 pixel wide
- You may enter 3 times
- Both Sims 2 and Sims 3 are welcomed
- You can add a plant or two in your room, just don't overdo it
- Don't forget the overview
- You may also decorate a community room, such as a cafe or a restaurant
- Have fun: Remember this is a challenge not a contest
This challenge will close July 14th
TS3: oumamea has generously donated these Pictures for your lovely Simmies
• moxxa´s Color blind house