Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Color Blind [Closed]
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Decorating Color Blind [Closed]
Wow, Annyway I LOVE your kitchen/dining room!!! So minimalistic, but still glamourous! And most of all - LIVABLE! Smile Thumbs up! Smile
[+] 1 user says Thank You to *LadyL* for this post
Received Awards:
Small QuartersSending Love
Here are some close-ups Smile

[Image: screenshot98n.jpg]

[Image: screenshot99w.jpg]

[Image: screenshot100v.jpg]

[Image: screenshot101rt.jpg]

[Image: screenshot102h.jpg]

I made an album with the whole room together Smile

Heidy
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendBeing BraveBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?Color LoverCount Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveDesign StylerSmall QuartersWCIF MasterBirthday WisherHoarder
bedriddncorpse: Wow those are really good shots! And I love the sofa area, I believe that that wasn't in the original shots?

I hope it is ok that I copied these pics into your original post?
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
[+] 1 user says Thank You to macthekat for this post
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
It was, but I don't think I really focused on that area of the room Blush And thank you Bear
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterNew FriendBeing BraveBeginner BuildersEA are you kidding?Color LoverCount Them: 1, 2, 3Sending LoveDesign StylerSmall QuartersWCIF MasterBirthday WisherHoarder
bedriddncorpse, much better with the detailed shots...

eileen, love the atmosphere, a bit vintage but still modern (do I make sence?) Lovely chandalier over the tub, and great idea with a shelf full of bottles above the toilet. I really like it.

annyway, wow - thats classy! The little trash cans are adorable (hehe), choice of furniture is great, the patterns are stunning, love the dining chairs... Hey, is that a stencil on the ceiling? (Love it!!!)
[+] 3 users say Thank You to moxxa for this post
Received Awards:
Prize DonatorLS Extra StafferWCIF MasterSending LoveTreasure HunterStir CrazyChallenge CrazyChallenge GuruChallenge RocketeerBeing BravePhotographerBeginner BuildersDesign StylerChallenge HostOrganizerAd ManWriterI DoSound of MusicSmall QuartersBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerBirthday WisherChild FriendlyAnd unicornsCopy CatDeck the HallsTake me AwayEA are you kidding?FeaturedSilver StafferJudgecornPhotographer of the WeekLayouterGold StafferPhotographer of the MonthColor LoverHoliday SpiritOn a Platter
I didn't know you could put stencils on the ceiling? Learning something new everyday Wink
Received Awards:
If you guys want to do Color Blind, check out desire to inspire this week and last - they seem to have had a no color theme: http://www.desiretoinspire.net/

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
bedriddncorpse - Like I said before, it's a lovey room and now with the close-ups we can see the detail evern better. Well done! Yes

eileen - Lovely and oh such a romatic feel to the bathroom. To you also Well done! Yes

Anny - What can I say - it's awesome!! I just love that little shelving unit with all the ornaments and the sticker on the ceiling it's a great idea

Here is my take on a all black and white lounge giggle To get the idea I had to work, I had to build a small entrance area and behind the fireplace a small dummy room (Having the appearance of being real but lacking capacity to function) Smile

Overviews

[Image: OverviewMain.jpg]

[Image: Overview2.jpg]

[Image: Overview1.jpg]

Entrance area (Not really part of the lounge - so there is some green in there lol )

[Image: Entrance2.jpg]

The Rest of the Lounge

[Image: Seating2.jpg]

[Image: Buffet2.jpg]

[Image: BuffetMain.jpg]

[Image: Drinks.jpg]

You are welcome to Heidy Always helps to improve with decorating etc. bye
[Image: Siggie%20pic1%20web.jpg]
New FriendBeginner's LuckTreasure HunterBeing BraveHoarderColor LoverSocial ButterflySending LoveBeginner BuildersDonatorCarebearI DoSound of MusicChild FriendlySmall QuartersTake me AwayBased in FictionCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerDorm CrazyClock RacerOrganizerBirthday WisherFeedbackerPet PersonPrize DonatorCopy CatChallenge HostEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Wish FulfillerWCIF MasterJudgecornThank MachineFreelancerStir CrazyParty AnimalDeck the HallsAd ManRetired ModeratorRetired Staffer
That is beautiful Oma. I am really happy that my unofficial challenge to Moxxa are capturing your imagination

Received Awards:
Hi, i'm quite new here in the forum, and i would like to give a try in participaTe in the challenge!, so what do i need do?
[/align]
[Image: 10z4gsz.png]
Received Awards:
EA are you kidding?New FriendChild FriendlySending LoveBeginner BuildersBirthday WisherSmall QuartersTreasure HunterCopy CatPhotographer of the MonthBeing BraveFeaturedTime TravellerClock RacerPhotographerChallenge HostSending LoveCount Them: 1, 2, 3Dine outOn a PlatterGreat Chef

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila