Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Move the cat
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Move the cat
[Image: movethecat.png]

Yeps, catvonpaxton moved! Smile I'm sharing an amazing industrial apartment with two guys now and call 18qm in there my own, but: I need to make this place a home. Everything i have at the moment is a bed, so i can go wild with decorating from scratch.
As you guys are amazing and creative I would love to see your versions of my room (and sneak some ideas Bandit )

The room has dark grey stone tiles as flooring and the walls and the built in closets are white...(and have to stay white!)

[Image: Move%20The%20Cat.jpg]
Note that these measurements do not include the closet.

And who is catvonpaxton and what does she like?
I'm 27 and slightly insane Rock I love to party, to play poker, to read, to sim...I love modern, vintage and industrial...a fresh look with white and bold colors...A style i simply adore can be found here (specially the last 3 pics):
http://www.desiretoinspire.net/blog/2010...nning.html

I need in this room: A (double)bed, a working space for my Laptop, some kind of relaxing area with a sofa or comfy chair!

I do not need in this room: a kitchen (also not a fridge), a bathroom, a closet (as it has a built in closet)

Guys: Pimp my room! Rofl

Rules:
- Max. 10 pics per post
- You can enter up to 3 times
- Room must follow the posted lay out: 5x6 tiles
- You can not move or add, windows, walls and doors
- The walls must stay white
- The floor must stay grey tiled, you may add a rug
- Have fun!
Received Awards:
PhotographerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherSending LoveRetired ModeratorChallenge HostSilver StafferAnd unicornsSmall Quarters
Participation List

Sims 2

Sims 3
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Nice challenge, cant wait to see what everyone will come up with!
Assitant Chief Editor, Head of Photography, layouter
Sims 2| Sims 3

Take better picturesHow to post imagesForum Rules

livingsims@leckerrezepte.de
Received Awards:
PhotographerLayouterPhotographer of the WeekHoarderLS Extra StafferOrganizerChallenge HostWriterGold StafferBirthday WisherEA are you kidding?JudgecornSmall QuartersSilver StafferColor Lover
Me neighter Anke...in 3 days is sallery day and i'm planning to spend it mostly on furniture and deco...So curious what you guys will come up with Happy
hania

Received Awards:
PhotographerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherSending LoveRetired ModeratorChallenge HostSilver StafferAnd unicornsSmall Quarters
Amazeballs challenge, and as I am not one to not help a friend in need I'll so be doing this!
It's all about the scabs, guns and peanut butter
Received Awards:
Challenge HostPrize DonatorHoarderFeedbackerSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherDesign StylerSending LoveRetired StafferRetired ModeratorNew FriendSound of Music
amazing! I hope my game will work so I can join Smile
Received Awards:
Ad ManLS Extra StafferSilver StafferTreasure HunterForum HeroGold StafferEA are you kidding?
I am DEFINATELY up for this, it sounds like it's going to be fun! Wink

ETA - Is it 6 squares INCLUDING the walk-in closet, or is that excluding the walk in closet?
Heidy Pagan, tarot reading, final fantasy obsessed sims player... Pleased to meetcha! Heidy
Received Awards:
Treasure HunterChatty CathyBeing BraveBeginner BuildersBeginner's LuckSound of MusicChild FriendlyI DoStir CrazySending LoveBased in FictionClock RacerCarebearPet PersonEP MonsterSmall QuartersEA are you kidding?JudgecornOn a Platter
Alright I know I'm slow sometimes but I have some questions. If I add a wall mural does that constitute changing the color of the walls or can that just count as a painting/wall decor?

This is just your space not the rest of the apartment which is why you don't need the rest of the stuff shown?

There can't be any windows or doors in the space at all? How does she get in the room and into her closet? LOL or maybe I don't understand where the windows and doors already are if they are there.

Sorry I know I'm super slow today
Received Awards:
The pink lines in the walls are windows and the "open" pink like is a door. She moves into a big apartment she shares with some other people so there is a bathroom and kitchen there. She can't paint the walls or build anything, so you can basicly only move in furniture and deco.
[Image: logo-small.png][Image: PinkRabit-logo-2.jpg][Image: logo_small.gif]

Editor in Chief • Head of Layouts • General go to person • Take better PicturesHow to post imagesForum Rules
Received Awards:
OrganizerAd ManPhotographerLayouterChallenge HostStir CrazyTutorial WriterTopic StarterFeedbackerLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterGreat BuilderDesign StylerGold StafferDorm CrazyTake me AwayCount Them: 1, 2, 3Time TravellerClock RacerBirthday WisherHoarderSending LoveAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonChallenge CrazyPrize DonatorChallenge GuruSmall QuartersEP MonsterMini MeEA are you kidding?Based in FictionWCIF MasterJudgecornDeck the HallsSilver StafferDine outColor Lover
Ok... how does she get into the walk in closet, there's no pink lines around that area.
Received Awards:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila