Warning [2] Use of undefined constant ‘admin’ - assumed '‘admin’' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) - Line: 26 - File: inc/config.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/config.php 26 errorHandler->error
/inc/init.php 65 require_once
/global.php 18 require_once
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Move the cat
The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
[PHP]   errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1880 header
/inc/class_session.php 357 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
/global.php 54 session->init
Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /nfs/c09/h05/mnt/131603/domains/forum.livingsims.net/html/inc/class_error.php:229) - Line: 1880 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 7.3.11 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 362 my_setcookie
/inc/class_session.php 94 session->load_guest
File Line Function
/inc/class_session.php 101 my_setcookie
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1950 my_setcookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 255 my_set_array_cookie
/inc/functions_indicators.php 47 mark_forum_read
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read

Move the cat
(11-22-2010, 05:49 PM)Breila Wrote: I am DEFINATELY up for this, it sounds like it's going to be fun! Wink

ETA - Is it 6 squares INCLUDING the walk-in closet, or is that excluding the walk in closet?
It's excluding the walk in closet Smile
It's all about the scabs, guns and peanut butter
Received Awards:
Challenge HostPrize DonatorHoarderFeedbackerSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherDesign StylerSending LoveRetired StafferRetired ModeratorNew FriendSound of Music
Guys so sorry i pop in so late...my internet connection here sucks at the moment...

The 6 tiles is EXCLUDING the closet, i will update the picture! The closet is a built in closet, not a walk in, and it has sliding doors.

The pink marks are windows and one door...

Sorry to not make this clear before Sadsmile No stencils, but paintings and posters are fine...

My decorating mind is seriously blank at the moment, that why i need YOU people! Inlove
hania

Received Awards:
PhotographerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherSending LoveRetired ModeratorChallenge HostSilver StafferAnd unicornsSmall Quarters
Can't wait to get started!
[Image: signature.jpg]
Misty Blue. 24. Canadian. Loves photography, sushi, and friends & family. Friendly. Over-emotional. Good Sense of Humour. Flirty. Clumsy.

Received Awards:
Birthday WisherSocial ButterflyDeck the Halls
Here we are! I wanted to use muted but bright colors (Cat likes b o l d) So the theme was playful. I wanted to kill off that dingy gray feeling. Hope you enjoy.

[Image: 1-1.jpg]

The bookshelves add a little cozy space around the bed. I kept it modern with the rounded shelves.

[Image: 2-1.jpg]

There is the "friends" spot! Pillows! Lots of pillows.

[Image: 3-1.jpg]

[Image: 6-1.jpg]

[Image: 4-1.jpg]

Here is the desk area, plenty of space.

[Image: 7.jpg]

And a big overview!
[Image: 121.png]
Received Awards:
Great BuilderGreat GardenerTake me AwaySmall QuartersDeck the HallsBeing BraveFeatured
Love the colors!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Lkadas for this post
Received Awards:
FreelancerBirthday WisherTreasure HunterBeing BraveSilver StafferLlama DesignerPhotographer of the WeekRetired Staffer
That looks awesome Bschh! I have a feeling Cat is going to get loads of ideas here.
Freelance Writer and Photographer
[Image: grouphugg.gif]
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Ballarose for this post
Received Awards:
Retired ModeratorCarebearWriterProofreaderContest WinnerTopic StarterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterSending LoveStir CrazyDonatorPhotographerSilver StafferBased in FictionBirthday WisherStorytellerFeedbackerCopy CatPet PersonEP MonsterEA are you kidding?
Wowza! I am sure Cat will love that room, I love how you incorporated all the colours!
It's all about the scabs, guns and peanut butter
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Darkshines for this post
Received Awards:
Challenge HostPrize DonatorHoarderFeedbackerSocial ButterflyTreasure HunterBeing BraveBirthday WisherDesign StylerSending LoveRetired StafferRetired ModeratorNew FriendSound of Music
Cat are the windows floor to ceiling length? or half way?
Received Awards:
OrganizerFeaturedGreat GardenerHoarderStir CrazyCarebearWCIF MasterLS Extra StafferTreasure HunterNew FriendChallenge RocketeerChallenge CrazyDesign StylerTutorial WriterSmall QuartersChild FriendlyChallenge GuruThank MachineBirthday WisherDeck the HallsAnd unicornsTech SuportPet PersonPhotographer of the WeekChallenge HostCopy CatEP MonsterEA are you kidding?Time TravellerMini MeSending LovePhotographer of the MonthBeginner's LuckGreat BuilderParty AnimalTopic StarterVery helpfulSocial ButterflyChallenge MasterChatty CathyBeing BraveSilver StafferGold StafferCount Them: 1, 2, 3Clock RacerDance the night awayPhotographer
Ben thats awesome...really like the layout of the room and how you incorcorated all the books! Wouldnt have pictured the working place there but it really looks cool Inlove

Kim, no the windows are pretty small and sit in the middle and deep, so it creates something like a big deep windowframe (but you dont have to built that...hehe, will be cluttered anyway with candles and flowers and stuff). The windows are dark wooden and devided in the middle.
hania

[+] 1 user says Thank You to catvonpaxton for this post
Received Awards:
PhotographerLS Extra StafferBirthday WisherSending LoveRetired ModeratorChallenge HostSilver StafferAnd unicornsSmall Quarters
Cool colours, bschh. And I love that reading corner with the sofa next to the desk like that!
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Starla for this post
Received Awards:
Based in FictionSending LovePhotographer of the WeekBeing BraveSmall QuartersTreasure HunterEA are you kidding?Photographer of the MonthColor Lover

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Exterior Seeds of Design 3.0 - The Outdoors kitkat 42 14,878 07-07-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: Jaguwar
  Decorating Tiny Feet macthekat 53 17,668 07-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Breila
  Mixed Spotlight on Color 3.0 kitkat 71 21,648 07-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Breila